My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you guys ever thought about creating a website? Or just have online webspace to upload pictures or forum images?

Im working on a new startup which will launch within a few months, and currently leasing a server which is not being used at this time. I manage to configure the server to have clients and since I love ST so much, I wanted to offer you guys free hosting till i'm able to launch. Once I launch you will get a 50% lifetime discount for life. Which should be around 2.95 a month with discount applied.

Servers and tech support is all Texas based. Servers located in Dallas, TX and support handled in San Antonio.

You guys will get the full package which includes a easy script installer like Wordpress ect.
    Keep in mind that you will be a beta tester, but promise to backup all your files and restore service.

Currently I have a website hosted on the server for you to see the speed of the servers! Check out http://www.aoeforums.com

PS: Kori or TimVP, if you need help with this site in anyway ill help for free... if your interested in hosting pm me with details on how much you currently pay and confident my prices are cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free for life or nothing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free for life or nothing tbh
    Ill offer Free hosting if you can do some online marketing for me. if interested plz PM me for further details

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill offer Free hosting if you can do some online marketing for me. if interested plz PM me for further details

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're pretty wise in asking an Algerian terrorist to market for you. In all honesty, Jordanians and Algerians are wicked smart in computers.

Thread Information