Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Which poster on here will have the biggest meltdown?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    who do you think got....

actually probably not a meltdown from me but plenty of references to system Qb, tuck rule, spygate, RainMan etc....

their team looks very good though. I'd say they are the favorites at this point. hopefully someone knocks off the pats this year.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Favorites are the Packers at this point.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it would upset me but doubt i'd melt down. i've never denied that brady is an all-time great and a legend. i've just always disliked him out of bitterness for the tuck

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    love the pats and hope they finally get it done again this year. its been too long but that defense is finally back to championship caliber

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Favorites are the Packers at this point.
    whaaaaat?

let me tell you, this year's playoff run is decided between broncos and pats, any other team has 0 chance.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tbh i think it's either philo or hi-fi but there could be some surprises..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    whaaaaat?

let me tell you, this year's playoff run is decided between broncos and pats, any other team has 0 chance.
    Best QB with HFA in the NFC ALWAYS has a chance. The fact the pieces around him are actually starting to play well only hammers it in.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Best QB with HFA in the NFC ALWAYS has a chance. The fact the pieces around him are actually starting to play well only hammers it in.
    well i can see him having a chance against a peyton chokebowl, but against the pats, you'd have to believe in the apocalipse or something for that to happen.. seriously, only denver and injuries can take the superbowl from the pats imo. And o be honest, i see gb going out in the first round against pretty much any opposition, although it's true that all the best teams in the nfc have either injured or ty qbs, but that ty qb is likely more than enough for the packers.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I could easily see the Patriots choking against the Ravens or Steelers tbh. If they catch the Broncos at Foxboro they gon' beat that ass again tho.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I could easily see the Patriots choking against the Ravens or Steelers tbh. If they catch the Broncos at Foxboro they gon' beat that ass again tho.

You're likely getting that Colts match up in Foxboro again tbh, which would be another blow out

so good luck tomorrow night on that Super Bowl preview

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

You're likely getting that Colts match up in Foxboro again tbh, which would be another blow out

so good luck tomorrow night on that Super Bowl preview
    Definately GB has a better chance of coming out of the NFC if SF misses the playoffs. Seattle would probably still pound GB but I'd rather face them.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Definately GB has a better chance of coming out of the NFC if SF misses the playoffs. Seattle would probably still pound GB but I'd rather face them.
    Seattle on the road isn't scary, though..

GB matches up well with every other team in the NFC, it seems..

As for the AFC, I'm just hoping New England doesn't play against San Diego/Indy in the 2nd round, that would be heartbreaking..

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Seattle on the road isn't scary, though..

GB matches up well with every other team in the NFC, it seems..

As for the AFC, I'm just hoping New England doesn't play against San Diego/Indy in the 2nd round, that would be heartbreaking..
    I'm more afraid of GB's repeated inability to contain mobile QBs/read-option and their pathetic Dom Capers running D...which usually are amplified in the playoffs whether home and away...

Rodgers also acted like a complete pussy avoiding Sherman in Week 1. If you let one ing CB dictate your offensive game plan, things don't look good...

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seahawks will defeat both Patriots & Packers. Essentially superior at every single facet of the sport except Quarterback

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seattle on the road isn't scary
    Yeah but if they make the SB we all saw how scary they are on a neutral field tbh..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Yeah but if they make the SB we all saw how scary they are on a neutral field tbh..
    Against a team missing half their starters..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Against a team missing half their starters..
    nobody cut the seahawks slack when they were missing a ton of guys this year, or when their 2 best linemen missed a bulk of last season

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    nobody cut the seahawks slack when they were missing a ton of guys this year, or when their 2 best linemen missed a bulk of last season
    And they struggled because of it, just like Denver in the SB..

Thanks, b..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    And they struggled because of it, just like Denver in the SB..

Thanks, b..
    i wasn't hearing about any of these excuses until post-game ... along with crying about steroids and speakers

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Seahawks will defeat both Patriots & Packers. Essentially superior at every single facet of the sport except Quarterback
    Another dumbass fan treating the NFL like the NBA.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    whaaaaat?

well i can see him having a chance against a peyton chokebowl, but against the pats, you'd have to believe in the apocalipse or something for that to happen.. seriously, only denver and injuries can take the superbowl from the pats imo. And o be honest, i see gb going out in the first round against pretty much any opposition, although it's true that all the best teams in the nfc have either injured or ty qbs, but that ty qb is likely more than enough for the packers.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    He's not going to considering he's as big of a choker as anybody post spygate but I would congratulate him on his 1st legitimate le, tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To go into Green Bay and come within a play or two of beating the Packers there says it all about the Pats.

Who can beat them in Foxboro in a playoff game. yep....nobody.

Now we have the Pats vs Packers/Seahawks/Eagles? on a nuetral field. I like their chances.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Right because the Ravens didn't shut them out in the 2nd half of their own building to go to the SB...

Thread Information