Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I just thought of a new one for kool, Shaquille oneal

Bonus points to whichever figures it out
    They're both extremely unfunny and run schticks into the ground?

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They're both muslims

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No no no no!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well black is part of it..

theyre re both black and _______

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's not black and African, I got nothing. I remember Shaq's girlfriend outing him as having a small , so...

Black and Small?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If it's not black and African, I got nothing. I remember Shaq's girlfriend outing him as having a small , so...

Black and Small?
    Yes! kool got a lil sbc according to sour candy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Nash has been used already but Blake could easily be Nash..dude literally had no idea that a big black swole baby with advanced genetics was being organically formed in his wife's womb..only until she delivered, oh my..
    two time mvp playing golf while collecting checks. I'll leave a suggestion box open to the forum on ways to recover from that meth induced bern.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That depends.

Wang Zhizhi would have averaged 35/17 during the 60s.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    What gotry is this? I haven't interacted with this in months and he mentions me. Guess you never forgot your meltdowns.
    I'm just remembering your sad obsession with kickball, tbh..it got your ass whooped many a time during the summer..I'm merely paying it a revisit..
    Mad that I burned him in multiple threads. It's okay, dude, no hard feelings.
    Totally something that got Richard Jefferson would type..why does there have to be disgusting flamboyant gots like yourself, tbh?..your people are ing up our species..
    two time mvp playing golf while collecting checks. I'll leave a suggestion box open to the forum on ways to recover from that meth induced bern.
    He also ducks child support and openly states that he doesn't retire so he can get that paycheck..a piece of human one wants to be, tbh..I'm just glad you went along with it..Jamal's impregnation of wifey was Demarco Murray-esque..raw and swift like a mofo..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    8/10, thread delivers, judging by the saltiness and general asshurt it induced

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8/10, thread delivers, judging by the saltiness and general asshurt it induced
    Not gonna lie homie finally came threw in the clutch. 9 pages? not bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally something that got Richard Jefferson would type..why does there have to be disgusting flamboyant gots like yourself, tbh?..your people are ing up our species.
    I hadn't even posted or viewed the thread and you commented about me, completely at your own prerogative. I'm in your head, son. You can't fabricate that kind of anger.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Wang Zhizhi...irrelevant gook
    BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you obsessed with kool's ? literally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He also ducks child support and openly states that he doesn't retire so he can get that paycheck..a piece of human one wants to be, tbh..I'm just glad you went along with it..Jamal's impregnation of wifey was Demarco Murray-esque..raw and swift like a mofo..
    No, Steve paid $5 million in the divorce and was paying $20k a month in child support. She sued for more and got it.

It's rather disturbing that you want Steve to give more money to a garbage filled with a grand canyon amount of semen to make enough humans to stand side by side along the Arizona border guarding them from illegals.

I'm also cool with Steve taking money from someone willing to give it to him. It's nice of you to take the high road on an anonymous messageboard though.
    Last edited by Blake; 12-02-2014 at 11:31 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    djohn2oo8 - JR Smith...high volume poster who is a legit re .
    Clipper Nation - John Salley...sorry mother er that leaches onto and leg humps good posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are these people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are these people?
    Saltluva

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Ignignokt - Chris Dudley
    The ultimate scrub poster, tbh..gets easily shat when trying to front..tries to bring that try-hard edgy talking method from that place full of masturbating SAWM, 4chan..come at me bro..his career on Spurstalk will always be highlighted by that one gif..a big ole swole monster plowing his entire organic existence underneath that basket..

DMC
    - Juwan Howard
    Try-hard who lost whatever he was best at due to age..was only good at administering cheap shots, injurying others with elbows..now he tries to bandwagon to success..this is the perfect comparison, tbh..lately, J. Howard is one of the biggest no-talent scrubs that attempted to earn rings under the Heat's franchise..something this poster can relate to..

m>s
    - Tyler Hansborough
    First comparison was Chris Andersen..was good but I think that needs a shake up..Tyler is one of the biggest socially awkward scrubs in the NBA..

If Chris Andersen injected Tyler with some of his seed and procreation was possible, we'd get a genetically identical boy..
    Last edited by rogues; 03-11-2015 at 01:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I am disappointed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rogues is Larry Hughes, big props to anyone who can figure this out

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I am disappointed.
    That avy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignignokt - Chris Dudley
    The ultimate scrub poster, tbh..gets easily shat when trying to front..tries to bring that try-hard edgy talking method from that place full of masturbating SAWM, 4chan..come at me bro..his career on Spurstalk will always be highlighted by that one gif..a big ole swole monster plowing his entire organic existence underneath that basket..

DMC
    - Juwan Howard
    Try-hard who lost whatever he was best at due to age..was only good at administering cheap shots, injurying others with elbows..now he tries to bandwagon to success..this is the perfect comparison, tbh..lately, J. Howard is one of the biggest no-talent scrubs that attempted to earn rings under the Heat's franchise..something this poster can relate to..

m>s
    - Tyler Hansborough
    First comparison was Chris Andersen..was good but I think that needs a shake up..Tyler is one of the biggest socially awkward scrubs in the NBA..

If Chris Andersen injected Tyler with some of his seed and procreation was possible, we'd get a genetically identical boy..
    You - Drew Gooden. Never better than 2nd tier, can't decide which team you belong to, don't contribute either way. Lost more than a step every time you are forced to relocate your 2 cent loyalty to another "up and coming" team. Low IQ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignignokt - Chris Dudley

DMC
    - Juwan Howard

m>s
    - Tyler Hansborough

Pretty gay, are you sure this isn't your private marry, bang and shoot scenario?

Thread Information