Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya nigs have any of these two games?

The first episode of Tales from the Borderlands already dropped about a week ago and Game of Throne's did today.

Planning on buying the season pass for both games tomorrow. Not really keen on putting my debit card on the Playstation anymore so I'm going to buy one of those prepaid psn cards tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that . NEVER save your debit/credit card info online. I just got ed out of 200 bucks off unauthorized purchases of FIFA 15, and 5,000 FIFA points. My info was saved in Origin.. EA was cool with the refund, no questions asked. Props to their customer service on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regarding the topic..

This is a veteran studio..it's all the guys who got layed off from the LucasArts studio.

Don't forget they also have The Walking Dead, and The Wolf Among Us which I haven't played, but see a lot of people online raving about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that . NEVER save your debit/credit card info online. I just got ed out of 200 bucks off unauthorized purchases of FIFA 15, and 5,000 FIFA points. My info was saved in Origin.. EA was cool with the refund, no questions asked. Props to their customer service on that one.
    Damn, glad you came unscathed at the end.

200 though, damn. What in the world was bought that dinged up your cred?

Regarding the topic..

This is a veteran studio..it's all the guys who got layed off from the LucasArts studio.

Don't forget they also have The Walking Dead, and The Wolf Among Us which I haven't played, but see a lot of people online raving about.
    Absolutely.

I pretty much have been following them ever since I discovered them. Have all the Walking Dead games, The Wolf Among Us, will be getting Game of Thrones tomorrow and although I dont know anything about Tales from the Bordelands or have even finished the story of Borderlands 2 I'm getting that as well.

I'll just read the recap and get caught on to be in the know.

These point and click games are just awesome. The story narrative is top notch here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, glad you came unscathed at the end.

200 though, damn. What in the world was bought that dinged up your cred?.
    Some hacker pussy bought FIFA 15 and a load of in game points for whatever micro transaction bull they got going in game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I playtested the Game of Thrones game a month back or so. It's pretty freaking awesome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some hacker pussy bought FIFA 15 and a load of in game points for whatever micro transaction bull they got going in game.
    And EA just gave you a refund? That's cool knowing how cheap they are.

Whenever an unauthorized purchase happens what they tell you is to take it up with your bank people.

Thread Information