Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    how about cop beats man half to death, then charges the man with "destroying police property" for bleeding on his uniform, how does that sound you cop fellating got?
    thats ed up. were the charges for destroying property successful?

whats funny to me is, the people on brown's side accuse the other guys of trying to smear Brown's image based on his previous acts... but they had no problem smearing the ferguson police based on their previous acts (and not even Wilson's himself)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a pussy ugh
    I just don't see the point. How you doing, buddy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Please tell, what is a battle worth fighting figuratively on the Internet that you are proud to have been involved in
    Nothing really. I just don't see the point in tail chasing. If you're entertained, by all means, proceed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I just don't see the point. How you doing, buddy?
    Neat shtick I'm doing just great

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Neat shtick I'm doing just great
    I'm not doing a schtick. Settle down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    how about cop beats man half to death, then charges the man with "destroying police property" for bleeding on his uniform, how does that sound you cop fellating got?
    That sounds like something to get upset over. Mike Brown, not so much. After seeing all the evidence presented in the Brown case are you really trying to claim the shooting wasn't justified and the protesters were right to burn and loot their city based on the hands up don't shoot lie? Get the out of here with that bull .

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That sounds like something to get upset over. Mike Brown, not so much. After seeing all the evidence presented in the Brown case are you really trying to claim the shooting wasn't justified and the protesters were right to burn and loot their city based on the hands up don't shoot lie? Get the out of here with that bull .
    bag anything last week?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    bag anything last week?
    Unfortunately no. I took my girlfriend in the blind with me because she's never been and we had a bad wind that was blowing her scent right towards the deer. None came closer than 70 yards and that's too risky with a bow. Had a great time though, weather was perfect and I got to learn to cut cattle, that was a blast. Stayed on my cousins ranch near Hamilton Pool, I could definitely live in that area, reminds a ton of where I live now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I'm not doing a schtick. Settle down.
    Oh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    right-wingers hate govt but love govt cops killing blacks (and killing and bombing Muslim countries)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Those Muslims would cut your head off boy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently TheSanityAnnex desperately wants to revisit this discussion.

Anyone have any feeling about PBS as a source for news?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Apparently TheSanityAnnex desperately wants to revisit this discussion.

Anyone have any feeling about PBS as a source for news?
    they hate the right because romney threatened them

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...91#post7724991

I was discussing them before and we got to the point in the link above at which point you ran away. If you want to discuss the issue of testimony with me, you can do it in that thread or not at all.
    You didn't discuss anything concerning the witness testimonies and simply posted a chart that was inaccurate. Have you read the testimonies yet yes or no?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You didn't discuss anything concerning the witness testimonies and simply posted a chart that was inaccurate. Have you read the testimonies yet yes or no?
    Sure I have discussed plenty of things regarding the testimonies. You are just butthurt because I will not talk about them in the manner you want me to.

If you want to discuss something being accurate you had best be prepared to talk about the physical evidence. All you have done is repost something from your Breitbart go to site on the subject. That is what precipitated your meltdown in this thread. I'm still going to go with PBS who still stands by their article over your poor regurgitations of someone else's thoughts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Sure I have discussed plenty of things regarding the testimonies.
    You have not discussed any of the new testimonies that were released.

You are just butthurt because I will not talk about them in the manner you want me to.
    You refuse to discuss the testimonies that directly contradict your claims of what happened.

If you want to discuss something being accurate you had best be prepared to talk about the physical evidence. All you have done is repost something from your Breitbart go to site on the subject. That is what precipitated your meltdown in this thread. I'm still going to go with PBS who still stands by their article over your poor regurgitations of someone else's thoughts.
    You posted that chart after admitting you had not read the testimonies. How can you stand by your PBS chart if you have not read the testimonies on your own to verify the accuracy? Before you posted your inaccurate PBS chart I had already linked and was discussing over 200 pages of actual testimony. Do you need me to repost the link to the testimonies or have you finally read them?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have not discussed any of the new testimonies that were released.

You refuse to discuss the testimonies that directly contradict your claims of what happened.

You posted that chart after admitting you had not read the testimonies. How can you stand by your PBS chart if you have not read the testimonies on your own to verify the accuracy? Before you posted your inaccurate PBS chart I had already linked and was discussing over 200 pages of actual testimony. Do you need me to repost the link to the testimonies or have you finally read them?
    I suggest you go and look up the nature of eyewitness testimony and then reevaluate your takes on accuracy. There is a reason why I brought up the physical evidence even if you haven't figured it out yet. You are clueless atm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I suggest you go and look up the nature of eyewitness testimony and then reevaluate your takes on accuracy. There is a reason why I brought up the physical evidence even if you haven't figured it out yet. You are clueless atm.
    Before I waste anymore time with you have you read through the 200+ pages of witness testimony I posted yes or no?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I'm still going to go with PBS who still stands by their article over your poor regurgitations of someone else's thoughts.
    I just went back to look at your PBS chart and what did I find... one of the contributors to the chart Travis Daub is in the process of revising the mistakes on their chart, interesting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Before I waste anymore time with you...
    you've been begging him to waste your time for several weeks now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    you've been begging him to waste your time for several weeks now.
    I swear you've got an anklebiter alarm set up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Before I waste anymore time with you have you read through the 200+ pages of witness testimony I posted yes or no?
    Right after you read up on the nature of eye witnesses and the purpose and methodology of a homicide investigation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just went back to look at your PBS chart and what did I find... one of the contributors to the chart Travis Daub is in the process of revising the mistakes on their chart, interesting.
    It was revised some time ago for:

Ed. Note: The table has been updated to more accurately reflect the witness testimony of Officer Darren Wilson, and language about witness testimony was clarified to say witness statements.

Same conclusions. Most people said he was fired on while running away and put his hands up. You can handwave at your intent arguments but I will point you to your research into the nature of eye witness testimony and investigative methods into discerning the truth of events.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    It was revised some time ago for:

Same conclusions. Most people said he was fired on while running away and put his hands up. You can handwave at your intent arguments but I will point you to your research into the nature of eye witness testimony and investigative methods into discerning the truth of events.
    There are more revisions coming by Daub. The contributors were put on blast and rightfully so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Right after you read up on the nature of eye witnesses and the purpose and methodology of a homicide investigation.
    Still haven't read them I see, so much for your claims of being a truth seeker. Pathetic.

Thread Information