Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yeah...

Couture vs James Toney

I respect CM Punk but i dnno...UFC is thirsty as

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who the is CM Punk?

his body is broken down from 10 + years of non stop wrestling with very little time off............... punk = legit ................ if punk were younger & had less damage to his body he could compete .............. dont be surprised win punk wins his fights................ punk will be a huge draw for ufc ............. wwe once again proves it creates stars......................

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Holy another ing wrestler? Please tell me he has a better chin than Lesnar.

Doesn't have any previous fighting background other than

In his teen years, Brooks become a highly disciplined fighter in kick boxing and karate.
    Only reason I gave Lesnar a chance was because of his college wrestling background.

CM Punk ed about his "injuries" from fake fighting, but now he is going to fight for real?

CM Punk ed about his "injuries" from fake fighting, but now he is going to fight for real?

Doesn't have any previous fighting background other than

Only reason I gave Lesnar a chance was because of his college wrestling background.
    jack swagger would do very well in mma ................ swagger has beaten cain................

It sure stopped him from fake fighting in WWE so he quit.

It sure stopped him from fake fighting in WWE so he quit.
    Not a WWE fan but 2 things on this common criticism:

1) Apparently, being a part of the WWE is more physically and mentally exhausting than being a UFC fighter. While its very difficult for these guys to be legit fighters, being a WWE wrestler is basically like being treated like a piece of . They force you to do 2-3 shows a week, wrestle through injuries, be away from your family year long. It gets to a point that MAAAANY wrestlers say they were close to commiting suicide because they had to take pain killers to get through shows, cocaine to get back up, steroids to look good, alcohol to combat the stress, more steroids and HGH etc. It gets to a point that a lot of them give up and just want to do part time like The Rock. Undertaker, etc.

2) Dana White will do for CM what he did for Brock, give him 1 decent match up and see how he does and if he does well give him an immediate match for the le. I am not sure what division he plans to fight but the probability is middle-LHW. He's going to try to force CM punk as a champ like he did to Brock. Dana is actually a huge moron and forces the issue with all his fighters. He normally gets what he wants though

Prime Kurt Angle would've had a fine career

Post Count
    He has no background in anything like Brock did as an amateur wrester. He just has trained with some camps and top JJ guys. Clearly a move by Dana to boost dragging PPV sales. They will likely match him in a co main event with some rookie fighter that has horrible JJ skills hoping Punk can tap him out.. He probably fights 3 times going 1-2 and is out..

Post Count
    Holy another ing wrestler? Please tell me he has a better chin than Lesnar.
    Yeah because Brock sure didn't do anything of merit in MMA..

Now I would watch this fight, lol:

Haymaker @HaymakerBlog
    'Power Ranger' Jason David Frank wants @CMPunk in his first @ufc fight foxs.pt/12ATbtV #UFC @jdfffn pic.twitter.com/2ZW37zxx5r

<font color="#292F33"><span style="font-family: Arial">
    Last edited by ace3g; 12-07-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Post Count
    Now there is a freak show fight.

Looks like he will be training with Pettis/Roufus camp

Post Count
    Dana should really be ashamed of his product bringing this guy in..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just creamed a little.

Last edited by ace3g; 08-09-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Post Count
    has this clown even had a fight yet since leaving wwe?

They aired the first episode tonight on FS1, pretty interesting, it at least appears he is putting in the work.

Post Count
    He is just too old. Probably fights twice, goes 0-2 and back to WWE..

mcgregor will lose to diaz a second time..................mcgregor will need wwe...............while cm punk will win his fight & become an even bigger draw.............once again proving ufc needs wwe............

Thread Information