Holy ing !!

Horrible decision. He clearly won the last round but no way he won the fight.

LULZ yeah all that holding by Hendricks ensured a victory

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who do they find to judge these fights?

Happy for Robbie but he clearly lost that fight. He won the last round and MAYBE the first.

i will say that Johnny fought too safe in those last 2 rounds and put enough question in the judge's minds.

Post Count
    Hendricks screwed again, 2 out of 3 le fights, he has been screwed over. He beat GSP and he beat Lawler tonight.

Post Count
    Happy for Robbie but he clearly lost that fight. He won the last round and MAYBE the first.

i will say that Johnny fought too safe in those last 2 rounds and put enough question in the judge's minds.
    I agree, he won last and maybe 1st round. That was it.

Sorry guys, laying on your guy should not get you the W.

I wish they had PRIDE rules, laying on someone doing nothing = yellow card and loss of points

Lawler was elbowing the out of Hendricks on the bottom... good to see the judges moving away from stalling.

48-47 Lawler

Post Count
    I think the judges were less than thrilled with all the wall and stall Hendricks was doing. I scored it 1st round even, rounds 2 and 3 to Hendricks and 4 and 5 to Robbie. Robbie finished the fight much stronger and judges almost always favor the fighter that finishes strong..

What shocked me was that one of the judges gave the fight 49-46 to Lawler, which is insane. Johnny clearly won rounds 2 and 3...

Post Count
    Sorry guys, laying on your guy should not get you the W.
    Neither should getting outexchanged at every opportunity save for the final 10 seconds.

Neither should being worried enough about your opponents power that you're constantly getting pushed up against the cage.

Neither should being unable to push your opponent away from you against the cage or do anything to mitigate them from having control.

Yet here we are...

Post Count
    What shocked me was that one of the judges gave the fight 49-46 to Lawler, which is insane. Johnny clearly won rounds 2 and 3...
    He should never call another fight. Those were by far the two most dominant rounds of the contest.

Post Count
    Hendricks screwed again, 2 out of 3 le fights, he has been screwed over. He beat GSP and he beat Lawler tonight.
    This, tbh.

GSP whooped his ass and Hendricks literally did not land anything specific.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lawler won, IMO, but that doesn't mean because I think Hendricks is one of the lamest champs ever. Good riddance to the one-trick pony.

Thread Information