Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Boutons has had a real, well-paying, professional job from his first month out of an Ivy League university.
    So how did you end up living in your mommas single wide?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like CC, "I'm OK, so everybody else must be OK" (and if they aren't, I don't GAF. I got mine)
    No boots I'm talking to the Nazi. He does not want people of color around him so he could not possibly live here.
    Read my 1st post again, I said I am damn lucky. You pooped on the US saying its a hole but you still live here. Get off your ass and go back to the countries that you worked for abroad. Since it was so good for you.

You guys talk a big game yet you do nothing to change your situation. Life's to short. You complain and rage just like the Nazi yet do nothing to change your situation. You are afraid to fail so maintaining staus quo is fine. I took risks.

So where did you work boots and what did you do? To improve your lot in life? And don't think I'm implying life is fair. If you somehow got screwed tell the board what you have done to unscrew yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how did you end up living in your mommas single wide?
    no more Mama, no single wide, my house is paid for.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just like CC, "I'm OK, so everybody else must be OK" (and if they aren't, I don't GAF. I got mine)
    . I don't have mine so everybody must suck....and if they don't, I don't GAF. I don't have mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've travelled A LOT, and lived, worked outside of USA, so GFY
    Then why did you come back? GFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Boutons has had a real, well-paying, professional job from his first month out of an Ivy League university.
    i have sincere doubts you are an Ivy graduate

xmas1997 was more likely to be telling the truth about that

but bravo if so. i'm sure you put a lot of hard work in. certainly more work than your high school classmates who didn't get in. but i'm sure they're finding other reasons besides their lack of work ethic (at least compared to yours) to blame their struggles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not very familiar with truck driving... but isn't that the kind of job that keeps you away from family?

FWIW, the average truck driver salary in Texas is $50k... not sure where did you get the 80K figure...
    He is fond of making up and then living by it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it that it seems like 3/4 of the world population wants to immigrate here?
    http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil..._pe_2012_2.pdf

Why is it that the immigrant population is going down and you are making this ignorant claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why did you come back? GFY
    Because only cowards run away rather than try and better things?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because only cowards run away rather than try and better things?
    He came back to post a load of far-left links on ST? He could have done that from a cozy home in West Africa, South Asia, Latin America, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil..._pe_2012_2.pdf

Why is it that the immigrant population is going down and you are making this ignorant claim?
    You do realize that the immigration population can't continuously go up like a curve right? Just because it's leveled out a little right now doesn't mean that people from nearly every country on Earth aren't trying to sacrifice life and limb to get here.

no one like America
    there isn't an illegal immigration problem
    people don't want to come here anymore

got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He came back to post a load of far-left links on ST? He could have done that from a cozy home in West Africa, South Asia, Latin America, etc.
    Who knows what he does or does not do outside of here. I don't really care. If you want to make stories up about him like you guys are about everyone living outside of the US it would not surprise me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that the immigration population can't continuously go up like a curve right? Just because it's leveled out a little right now doesn't mean that people from nearly every country on Earth aren't trying to sacrifice life and limb to get here.

no one like America
    there isn't an illegal immigration problem
    people don't want to come here anymore

got.
    Oh noes you called me gay! You using that as your go to dig speaks of you much more than me.

It's plain stupid when the immigration population decreases to say that everyone wants to come here. More people are leaving than coming in, dimwit. No the value goes up and down. That is the entire point. When it is going down that means more people want to leave than stay at that particular time. Self deluding stupidity is fun I guess.

It's amusing how you combine self-centeredness, cultural naivete, and plain dumb reasoning to conclude that everyone in the world envies us. Pew polls that type of thing and while certain countries like Italy, France, Israel, and Kenya love us, much of the world views us unfavorably much less be willing to risk what it takes to get here.

It's as I said before but we can include you too, 'When bluster meets stupidity: the CC and SG way.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy is just a baby boutons. Misinterprets random data to try to prove a false premise. ed up bitter at ude. Ankle bites real conversations. Only real difference is mommy and daddy are still paying fuzzys bills so he hasn't sunk to the total bottom of the barrel with boo and his hate for everyone because if his impotence and life failings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy is just a baby boutons. Misinterprets random data to try to prove a false premise. ed up bitter at ude. Ankle bites real conversations. Only real difference is mommy and daddy are still paying fuzzys bills so he hasn't sunk to the total bottom of the barrel with boo and his hate for everyone because if his impotence and life failings
    whenever you cannot argue on merit or you are unsure that you can -you are not the bravest person around here- you will resort to some version of this. Both of my parents are dead for quite some time now. I am willing to bet that the estate was larger than anything you are familiar with and that I now gross more than you do on my own.

That is besides the point though because you are trying to front that when people are leaving the states net that '3/4 of the world wants to be us' or whatever delusion of US hegemony you want to conjure. This is not early industrial US for all of your want.

Merry Xmas though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh noes you called me gay! You using that as your go to dig speaks of you much more than me.

It's plain stupid when the immigration population decreases to say that everyone wants to come here. More people are leaving than coming in, dimwit. No the value goes up and down. That is the entire point. When it is going down that means more people want to leave than stay at that particular time. Self deluding stupidity is fun I guess.

It's amusing how you combine self-centeredness, cultural naivete, and plain dumb reasoning to conclude that everyone in the world envies us. Pew polls that type of thing and while certain countries like Italy, France, Israel, and Kenya love us, much of the world views us unfavorably much less be willing to risk what it takes to get here.

It's as I said before but we can include you too, 'When bluster meets stupidity: the CC and SG way.'
    Shup, Gaylord.

Merry Christmas btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shup, Gaylord.

Merry Christmas btw.
    Likewise mon frere. Merry Xmas to you and yours.

Thread Information