Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I rarely read your sexual fantasies. 99% of your stuff is about how you never get any so ya bull about it. Yep...boring.

You don't appear to understand what's really going on either. Women aren't s/ho's to begin with. They are sensitive creatures who prefer to make love than just . You don't seem to know any of this. Instead of dumbass videos about ass, why not elevate your game to where things really are? Your immature approach to sex is comical
    So you are reading my fantasies..lol....I knew u were anyways. ..your issue now is prolly the older age of my sex subjects...

You are 70 yrs old how in the did you miss the mark of realizing that women are es and Ho's. ...some are es....some are ho's. ...and some are both....I dont care how pretty you try to make it sound. Even my mom can be a ...there's no way to sugar coat it...it's hard to talk about and some would consider saying such a thing a no no...but there's been plenty of times growing up as a kid I called her a when talking to myself. ....you're the one that doesn't understand what's going on...you've been celibate for dam near 10 yrs so what do you know...lol.....

es wanna plain and simple. ...some older women like making love and that's fine too. ..I got a nice slow poke game as well....what do you have my brother?

Lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    With your incessant "laughter" ..... do realize you look like that little midget from Fantasy Island. ..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you are reading my fantasies..lol....I knew u were anyways. ..your issue now is prolly the older age of my sex subjects...

You are 70 yrs old how in the did you miss the mark of realizing that women are es and Ho's. ...some are es....some are ho's. ...and some are both....I dont care how pretty you try to make it sound. Even my mom can be a ...there's no way to sugar coat it...it's hard to talk about and some would consider saying such a thing a no no...but there's been plenty of times growing up as a kid I called her a when talking to myself. ....you're the one that doesn't understand what's going on...you've been celibate for dam near 10 yrs so what do you know...lol.....

es wanna plain and simple. ...some older women like making love and that's fine too. ..I got a nice slow poke game as well....what do you have my brother?

Lol
    Now that this board has become boring, well.....

You are still a kid if you think women are s and ho's. Try treating women with respect and like a lady and watch how things go. You don't get it at all and it's comical watching you do your..."hi, I'm stupid"...bit.

Women are into those little things, that little note, that little gift for no reason. Ya see son, women are into.......romance. I know I know, you don't get it and probably never will.

You need to grow up my friend, stop acting like some re ed banty rooster with a hard on, ok? Sex is nothing new to all of us here, and when you actually start ing you "might" figure out it's just what we do. It's not...OH MY GOD I GOT SOME PUSSY YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ownage continues.. you paying attention Kool?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Now that this board has become boring, well.....

You are still a kid if you think women are s and ho's. Try treating women with respect and like a lady and watch how things go. You don't get it at all and it's comical watching you do your..."hi, I'm stupid"...bit.

Women are into those little things, that little note, that little gift for no reason. Ya see son, women are into.......romance. I know I know, you don't get it and probably never will.

You need to grow up my friend, stop acting like some re ed banty rooster with a hard on, ok? Sex is nothing new to all of us here, and when you actually start ing you "might" figure out it's just what we do. It's not...OH MY GOD I GOT SOME PUSSY YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.
    I do cards flowers and candies too...but cards are wack....candies make em fat. ..and roses die in a few days. .I hardly think giving your roses so she can watch them die in a few days is symbolic of true love....and it..didn't Tina Turner say "What's Love Got To Do With It"?

You living in the 50's old man...you with all that lovey dovey while real s like Kool trynna es by the pound like Tiger, Kobe, MJ, Bill Clinton, and all the famous lead drummers and guitarists of heavy metal bands. ..lol

I'm sure when you find the right one you can be lovey dovey but that's not how you're supposed to carry on...on a day to day basis. ..it's just sex dude. .even these es will tell you that. .you sound like a ing dude that's a good candidate for a good cucking. ..lol

you don't know what the is going on old man..it's 2025...not 1950...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Ownage continues.. you paying attention Kool?
    You're outta your ing mind lil Mexboy if you seriously listening to that old ..getting a laugh in is one thing but taking him serious is quite another. .you want to score some quality snatch you better follow my advice homie..Lol...real tslk...otherwise you gonna around and get Amy'd....lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    5k word essay out of pure anger ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where are you getting this Mexican from dumbass? You think San Antonio has a 100% Mexican population?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    5k word essay out of pure anger ^

That's what you had hoped for but unfortunately Kool can't be caricatured....;-)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Where are you getting this Mexican from dumbass? You think San Antonio has a 100% Mexican population?
    I can always smell a beanher...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do cards flowers and candies too...but cards are wack....candies make em fat. ..and roses die in a few days. .I hardly think giving your roses so she can watch them die in a few days is symbolic of true love....and it..didn't Tina Turner say "What's Love Got To Do With It"?

You living in the 50's old man...you with all that lovey dovey while real s like Kool trynna es by the pound like Tiger, Kobe, MJ, Bill Clinton, and all the famous lead drummers and guitarists of heavy metal bands. ..lol

I'm sure when you find the right one you can be lovey dovey but that's not how you're supposed to carry on...on a day to day basis. ..it's just sex dude. .even these es will tell you that. .you sound like a ing dude that's a good candidate for a good cucking. ..lol

you don't know what the is going on old man..it's 2025...not 1950...
    That screamed of.....EL DUHO~~~~~~~~~~

It's not the flowers, the candy, the cards, ya idiot, it's the................MEANING!!!!!!!!! I can see why you don't get any pussy, you can't find it.

Kool, women are women, they are the same today as they were a 100 years ago, they want nice things, they want a man not a little boy like you. You won't be meeting any womans needs acting like you do. They want a guy who takes them places they have never been before, obviously that just zoooooooooooommmmmed right past you.

You are immature son, you have no knowledge of any kind about how to treat the ladies, that's why you are so in awe of pussy, we all were at 16.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cheery, good luck

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're outta your ing mind lil Mexboy if you seriously listening to that old ..getting a laugh in is one thing but taking him serious is quite another. .you want to score some quality snatch you better follow my advice homie..Lol...real tslk...otherwise you gonna around and get Amy'd....lol
    You are so lost it's actually tragic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are so lost it's actually tragic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    That screamed of.....EL DUHO~~~~~~~~~~

It's not the flowers, the candy, the cards, ya idiot, it's the................MEANING!!!!!!!!! I can see why you don't get any pussy, you can't find it.

Kool, women are women, they are the same today as they were a 100 years ago, they want nice things, they want a man not a little boy like you. You won't be meeting any womans needs acting like you do. They want a guy who takes them places they have never been before, obviously that just zoooooooooooommmmmed right past you.

You are immature son, you have no knowledge of any kind about how to treat the ladies, that's why you are so in awe of pussy, we all were at 16.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cheery, good luck
    Naah old man...women are not the same as they were 100 yrs ago....and you got me pegged all wrong..I've traveled more places than you have and I'm nowhere near your age...and I didn't need to join the military to do it...let me dismantle your antiquated views...

White Women didn't start having orgasms until interracial dating was allowed. ..before then they had to use vibrators to get off or broom stick handles. ...we live in a sexualized world now...everything is different even the way we communicate. ...women want a man that can make them easy or have a lot of money....it's pretty simple. .100 yrs ago all they cared about was the financial security.....now it's both....you're too dam old to be letting a youngsta like Kool hip u to this game....

You sound like nothing but an old angry trick who's lost touch with modern times. .the fact you think women are the same from 100 ing yrs ago is proof in the pudding. ..lmao. ..you're a ing joke dude....too old to realize your time is up....you're still living in a time (in your mind) when being a Pedophile was par for the course. Wake up old man....

Women adore me...all kidding aside and I don't have to buy them nice either. ...they like my style. ....why do you think Cucking opened up to me and told me all that about her family and what she likes sexually. . Sure she posted our PMs to the board (which I expected) but she did that because she wanted more from me and I told her I was a play boi. ..ho's want to get with me man...I must be doing something right....and yes White ho's. ...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Naah old man...women are not the same as they were 100 yrs ago....and you got me pegged all wrong..I've traveled more places than you have and I'm nowhere near your age...and I didn't need to join the military to do it...let me dismantle your antiquated views...

White Women didn't start having orgasms until interracial dating was allowed. ..before then they had to use vibrators to get off or broom stick handles. ...we live in a sexualized world now...everything is different even the way we communicate. ...women want a man that can make them easy or have a lot of money....it's pretty simple. .100 yrs ago all they cared about was the financial security.....now it's both....you're too dam old to be letting a youngsta like Kool hip u to this game....

You sound like nothing but an old angry trick who's lost touch with modern times. .the fact you think women are the same from 100 ing yrs ago is proof in the pudding. ..lmao. ..you're a ing joke dude....too old to realize your time is up....you're still living in a time (in your mind) when being a Pedophile was par for the course. Wake up old man....

Women adore me...all kidding aside and I don't have to buy them nice either. ...they like my style. ....why do you think Cucking opened up to me and told me all that about her family and what she likes sexually. . Sure she posted our PMs to the board (which I expected) but she did that because she wanted more from me and I told her I was a play boi. ..ho's want to get with me man...I must be doing something right....and yes White ho's. ...
    Real easy to see why you're still a cherry boy, no clue of any kind, wow~~~~~~~~

I have three daughters my man, all of them are married to that guy who treated them like I mentioned. All my son in laws are gentlemen.

You act like a true dummy Kool, a %100 sex moron. No idea at all about what a woman wants, needs and expects and it's funny watching you thinking you do, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why not cool this insane..."I'm Kool, I know that pussy"...and actually take this opportunity to learn a few things about how it's done, ok? First off stop with this totally idiotic.... s/ho's....bull , ok? That right there tells me you are a dumb kid. Second of all......buy ya some clothes, I can tell you have no class/style. Women want her man to look fine, you look stupid. Learn what music makes her wet, trust me Kool it's not...."she has a big ass, big ass. big ass"....ok?

Kool, you really do need to learn what's really going on, honest, as of right now you're a mess. I can only do so much for ya son.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Why not cool this insane..."I'm Kool, I know that pussy"...and actually take this opportunity to learn a few things about how it's done, ok? First off stop with this totally idiotic.... s/ho's....bull , ok? That right there tells me you are a dumb kid. Second of all......buy ya some clothes, I can tell you have no class/style. Women want her man to look fine, you look stupid. Learn what music makes her wet, trust me Kool it's not...."she has a big ass, big ass. big ass"....ok?
    So much win in this paragraph....

Avante going balls deep

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Real easy to see why you're still a cherry boy, no clue of any kind, wow~~~~~~~~

I have three daughters my man, all of them are married to that guy who treated them like I mentioned. All my son in laws are gentlemen.

You act like a true dummy Kool, a %100 sex moron. No idea at all about what a woman wants, needs and expects and it's funny watching you thinking you do, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Kool, you really do need to learn what's really going on, honest, as of right now you're a mess. I can only do so much for ya son.

What good does telling me about your daughters do...if you're 70 them es probably 50 at least. ....and No Thanks. ...when I'm ing a 50 yr old I will download Barry White but that gets no play in my crib.....in fact the girls I with might just walk out on my ass if I start playing 1950s music to to...you're insane man...you talking about ing old ass geritol es...beautiful ho's of the 21st century don't listen to that ...maybe some drake, usher, r. Kelly, or some other r&b hits.

I never said i exclusively to rap. ...but if some 2 live crew, 2 short or other nasty ghetto song is playing that helps get the pussy wet....them white ho's get super freaky and nasty to that ...they will snort my ing balls man...too bad you'll never experience the kind of sex I'm talking bout...keep trying to to that old lame ass Barry White .....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    avante playing chess, kool playing connect four

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Is it possible Avante got graduated to bold status over this?

His name is showing like a mod now. Kool made Avante an instant legend by his ownage of poor kool.

Kill yourself Cedric. Its ovah! ROFL

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What good does telling me about your daughters do...if you're 70 them es probably 50 at least. ....and No Thanks. ...when I'm ing a 50 yr old I will download Barry White but that gets no play in my crib.....in fact the girls I with might just walk out on my ass if I start playing 1950s music to to...you're insane man...you talking about ing old ass geritol es...beautiful ho's of the 21st century don't listen to that ...maybe some drake, usher, r. Kelly, or some other r&b hits.

I never said i exclusively to rap. ...but if some 2 live crew, 2 short or other nasty ghetto song is playing that helps get the pussy wet....them white ho's get super freaky and nasty to that ...they will snort my ing balls man...too bad you'll never experience the kind of sex I'm talking bout...keep trying to to that old lame ass Barry White .....
    You have no class Kool, none! You are a boy and it's real obvious. What do you think a woman is going to do with a boy like you when she is used to a man?

You are still at that teeny weiner stage of things, and it's real obvious. Sex to you is with you, and it's real easy to see.

So there you sit Kool all alone at the bar nursing a Gin Tonic when in walks Miss Tonight, ok slick what next? Then I'll show you how inside an hours she is asking you to take her home.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    avante playing chess, kool playing connect four
    Any of you ers listening to that old man all of you are ing old ass shriveled up es. ..there's no way to justify it...

this is what I do. ...Yall no pussy getters can suck a fat one.

This is what modern day ho's / women like...

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Any of you ers listening to that old man all of you are ing old ass shriveled up es. ..there's no way to justify it...

this is what I do. ...Yall no pussy getters can suck a fat one.

This is what modern day ho's / women like...
    No game kool.

Didn't Wiz get played by a white ? Got married just long enough to take him to the bank and dump his ass.

Kool modeling himself on played losers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You have no class Kool, none! You are a boy and it's real obvious. What do you think a woman is going to do with a boy like you when she is used to a man?

You are still at that teeny weiner stage of things, and it's real obvious. Sex to you is with you, and it's real easy to see.

So there you sit Kool all alone at the bar nursing a Gin Tonic when in walks Miss Tonight, ok slick what next? Then I'll show you how inside an hours she is asking you to take her home.
    I'm cool brah...I'm not listening to a dam word you got to say. .when old ass es is all I can . ..then I'll hit you up...but wait. ..you'll be dead by then so let me bookmark this. ...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    No game kool.

Didn't Wiz get played by a white ? Got married just long enough to take him to the bank and dump his ass.

Kool modeling himself on played losers.
    Wiz is a boss playa and don't u forget it....;-)

Thread Information