Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When do you figure it out? I've out grown all that immature bull , ok? I'm not in awe of pussy because it's not a mystery to me like it obviously is to you. Sex is not about being nasty once you grow up, it's about two adults sharing a common need.

Kool, sex is not the topic of every conversation among grown men, we are all used to it. It's immature little s like you who don't get any that have that pussy constantly on your mind, yep....Cherry Boy-itist.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cherry. But.....I do doubt it will match all those ridiculous fantasies of yours.
    damn, Avante still not done

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    I;m done with Kool as far as this thread goes, it's pretty obvious the boy really does think.....white girl shaking ass.....isn't zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nice and mellow, is far more potent than.....shake that ass mama, shake shake shake it mama.....hahaha!!!!!!!

It's like the guy with the tattoos, the hat ed sidways, the pants hanging half way off his ass, the ear ring, yep.....trying way too hard and now resembles a clown.

Stand tall, be well groomed and look expensive, smile a lot and listen....bingo~~~
    Look at that uppercut..I believe this guy runs a sub 4.5 forty, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If spurstalk did not exist, what would you do with your life?
    Are you saying someone here has a life?

Thread Information