Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just gave me another graph. Yeah, let's look at the 1,800 hate crimes.

Is this one of the 1,800 on your graph?

College Student Caught In Another Hate Crime Hoax
    Assuming your link that I didn't click on is accurate, that's still one down, 1,799 to go. Have fun with that.

P.S. LOL FOX Nation

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming your link that I didn't click on is accurate, that's still one down, 1,799 to go. Have fun with that.

P.S. LOL FOX Nation
    Ah, but it wasn't my assertion racism didn't exist. It does. It always will. But, it's not confined to the white race. In fact, it my position racism against blacks isn't as pervasive as we're being told. It's certainly not oppressing black people or keeping them from exercising any right they enjoy as Americans. We have a black President, Supreme Court Justice, leaders in business and industry, all levels of government, and on and on and on. So, even 1,800 (minus the fake crimes) is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the approximately 350 million people in this country. I don't think it would be much of an issue if those that profited from it would fold up their tents and quit running to every perceived slight in the country. Al Sharpton's National Action Network being the worst offender...from Tawana Brawley to Michael Brown, he has caused more harm by taking up fake causes than any person I can think of.

I don't see anybody organizing marches, burning down cities, and generally trying to bring communities to a halt, for the 30% of victims represented in the remainder of the hate crimes on your graph. Why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, but it wasn't my assertion racism didn't exist. It does. It always will. But, it's not confined to the white race.
    No one ever said it was.

In fact, it my position racism against blacks isn't as pervasive as we're being told. It's certainly not oppressing black people or keeping them from exercising any right they enjoy as Americans. We have a black President, Supreme Court Justice, leaders in business and industry, all levels of government, and on and on and on. So, even 1,800 (minus the fake crimes) is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the approximately 350 million people in this country.
    Fine and good. You asked for three examples. I gave you 1,800.

I don't think it would be much of an issue if those that profited from it would fold up their tents and quit running to every perceived slight in the country. Al Sharpton's National Action Network being the worst offender...from Tawana Brawley to Michael Brown, he has caused more harm by taking up fake causes than any person I can think of.
    Al Sharpton is a tool. A lot of black people think he is a tool. He gets far more attention from white "reverse racism" obsessors like you than he ever has from the black community.

I don't see anybody organizing marches, burning down cities, and generally trying to bring communities to a halt, for the 30% of victims represented in the remainder of the hate crimes on your graph. Why not?
    Those marches and riots weren't over "hate crimes," they were about a perceived discrepancy in justice for blacks vs. other Americans. There are several whole threads of discussion about it, I think you may have participated.

So let's review the current thread:

You asked for just three examples of racist acts against black people. A low number that suggests you don't think any could possibly be found.

I show you discrepancies in arrests and sentences for black drug offenders compared to other races. You say this is explainable primarily because blacks are more likely to lie about drug use.

I show you the high rate of hate crimes against blacks vs. other races. You say this is explainable because black people are probably reporting non hate crimes as hate crimes, and 2/3rds of all hate crimes are unreported, of which you presume the majority (if not all) are crimes committed against non-blacks (because, anecdotally, black people report hate crimes when there isn't one.)

Combine all of this with how EASILY you were convinced by dubious sources reporting a murder was racially motivated despite the lack of any real evidence. Why would anyone question the accuracy of a single eyewitness account of black kids yelling "kill the white man!"

Bro, I don't need to search for examples of racism, it's all over your posts in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, but it wasn't my assertion racism didn't exist. It does. It always will. But, it's not confined to the white race.
    No one ever said it was.

In fact, it my position racism against blacks isn't as pervasive as we're being told. It's certainly not oppressing black people or keeping them from exercising any right they enjoy as Americans. We have a black President, Supreme Court Justice, leaders in business and industry, all levels of government, and on and on and on. So, even 1,800 (minus the fake crimes) is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the approximately 350 million people in this country.

I don't think it would be much of an issue if those that profited from it would fold up their tents and quit running to every perceived slight in the country. Al Sharpton's National Action Network being the worst offender...from Tawana Brawley to Michael Brown, he has caused more harm by taking up fake causes than any person I can think of.
    Al Sharpton is a tool. A lot of black people think he is a tool. He gets far more attention from white "reverse racism" obsessors like you than he ever has from black Americans.

Those marches and riots weren't over "hate crimes," they were about a perceived discrepancy in justice for blacks vs. other Americans. There are several whole threads of discussion about it, I think you may have participated.

You asked for just three examples of racist acts against black people. A low number that suggests you don't think any could possibly be found.

I show you discrepancies in arrests and sentences for black drug offenders compared to other races. You say this is explainable primarily because blacks are more likely to lie about drug use.

I show you the high rate of hate crimes against blacks vs. other races. You say this is explainable because black people are probably reporting non hate crimes as hate crimes, and 2/3rds of all hate crimes are unreported, of which you presume the majority (if not all) are crimes committed against non-blacks (because, anecdotally, black people report hate crimes when there isn't one.)

You continue to trot out favorite conservative punching bag Al Sharpton as if he is the singular voice of the entire African American community.

Combine all of this with how EASILY you were convinced by dubious sources reporting a murder was racially motivated despite the lack of any real evidence. Why would anyone question the accuracy of a single eyewitness account of black kids yelling "kill the white man!"

Bro, I don't need to search for examples of racism, it's all over your posts in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one ever said it was.

Al Sharpton is a tool. A lot of black people think he is a tool. He gets far more attention from white "reverse racism" obsessors like you than he ever has from the black community.

And of course, the ever-popular counter: Well, your sources are unreliable because I found a blog at www.kkklovers.net that says they're shoddy! Meanwhile, I will believe my sources 100% of the time with no evidence or fact checking needed.

Or something along those lines. That's how every political discussion on SpursTalk devolves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, to be fair, when I started asking for examples, I was asking for examples that proved a pervasive racism that was not universally condemned by Americans. And, further, the thread is actually about Mic e Obama's lie about her experience with racism.

I didn't say that, the paper suggested it. I'm not an expert on arrest statistics.

I said there are hate crime hoaxes -- many more than the one I posted. I said the FBI claims 2/3 of hate crimes go unreported and I asked you if you could break those out for me.

I think Mr. Begic was killed because he was white. I know I could find numerous examples on the internet of white people killed because they were white.
    Last edited by Yonivore; 12-19-2014 at 05:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said there are hate crime hoaxes -- many more than the one I posted. I said the FBI claims 2/3 of hate crimes go unreported and I asked you if you could break those out for me.
    Here's a hoax right here:

St. Louis Bosnian woman who claimed hate crime is charged with making false report

Who knows how many more white people made false reports of hate crimes? If I use your statistical methods, I'd have to say all of them were false.

I think Mr. Begic was killed because he was white.
    Why did no witnesses to the murder say that was the reason or presented any evidence that points toward that conclusion?

Thread Information