Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll start:

Newton is the new Jay Cutler. Both are losers who compile garbage-time stats, pout like es when things don't go their way, and alienate teammates. The only difference is, Cutler has won a playoff game

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    damn Cam out played him in 2012 and 2013.

luck got better stats this year though. Took cam being injured though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    damn Cam out played him in 2012 and 2013.

luck got better stats this year though. Took cam being injured though
    In your stats bubble yards mean everything so in essence no didn't outplay anyone

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    In your stats bubble yards mean everything so in essence no didn't outplay anyone
    Completion %, td/int ratio, QBR, yards per catch and on a worse team

way to make that backfire

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Completion %, td/int ratio, QBR, yards per catch and on a worse team

way to make that backfire
    That cat piss aroma around you is ing up your supposed e-game breh, time to re-evaluate your life.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242284

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    That cat piss aroma around you is ing up your supposed e-game breh, time to re-evaluate your life.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242284
    cant argue with the stats bro so keep deflecting

Post Count
    Playoff wins:

Luck: 1
    : 0

Imagine if Luck was on last year's Panthers, with those receivers, that O-line, and that defense.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Playoff wins:

Luck: 1
    : 0

Imagine if Luck was on last year's Panthers, with those receivers, that O-line, and that defense.
    The sad part about cat is that these averages add in his rookie campaign for 2011 which gives Cam even one more year of stat padding, if i took out 2011 and averaged it in his stats would look like this so far from 2012 - 2014.

Newton - Comp % - 59.3, TD - 59, INT - 36, YDS - 10,060, QB Rat - 85.6

Andrew Luck - Comp % - 58.4, TD - 84, INT - 41, YDS - 12,688, QB Rat - 86.7

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    , if i took out 2011
    Why?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    sup got a chumpdumper here now, moving goalposts and asking questions only a Devry grad would do

Post Count
    You can't really be this re ed?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    It only helps cam. why are you complaining?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    It only helps cam. why are you complaining?
    I wasn't including . Cams numbers are better in 2012 and 2013. Of course got uses 2014 when Cam was injured for his argument. Posting those stats only helps my case

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wasn't including . Cams numbers are better in 2012 and 2013. Of course got uses 2014 when Cam was injured for his argument. Posting those stats only helps my case
    lol cop out excuse...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cam Newton is not a loser. He won the National le at both Blinn JC and Auburn. He won the Heisman.

Only rookies try to talk....loser...after a career as short as Newtons has been. Why you people refuse to give things some time...? Funny watching how ya act week to week...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's week one Romo/Cowboys look like , what did we read? The Pats get clobbered by the Chiefs, what did we read?

R-e-l-a-x

Jay Cutler doesn't like football and it's obvious. He might be above it all coming out of Vanderbilt.

Post Count
    Cam Newton is not a loser. He won the National le at both Blinn JC and Auburn. He won the Heisman.
    Take that to the college forum, this is NFL only.

Funny watching how ya act week to week...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's week one Romo/Cowboys look like , what did we read? The Pats get clobbered by the Chiefs, what did we read?
    This is coming from the old got who thumps his chest over one not totally ty week of betting.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Take that to the college forum, this is NFL only.

This is coming from the old got who thumps his chest over one not totally ty week of betting.
    You mean my 55-42 since week one? As usual you never ever get anything right.

Why not slow down and actually pay attention to things, you don't appear to realy understand the big picture. Would you believe after three seasons there was talk of O.J.Simpson being a bust? A lot of Hall of Fame QB's weren't all that early on in their career. Wise up guy, ok?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You mean my 55-42 since week one? As usual you never ever get anything right.

Why not slow down and actually pay attention to things, you don't appear to realy understand the big picture. Would you believe after three seasons there was talk of O.J.Simpson being a bust? A lot of Hall of Fame QB's weren't all that early on in their career. Wise up guy, ok?
    What do you make of Cam having superior numbers than Luck up until this year?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What do you make of Cam having superior numbers than Luck up until this year?
    When dealing with guys this early on in their careers it's best to simply take a wait and see approach. There is no need to try and compare things. And, numbers really aren't all that anyway to be honest about it. According to TD's/passing yard Vinny Testerverde is better than Joe Montana.

I think Russel Wilson does what he is asked to do as well as any QB in the league, yet his numbers won't compare.

After about 10 years ya then start looking at the body of work. And then it does come down to winning games.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Luck 1 > Cat 0 regardless of the so-called superior numbers.

Thread Information