Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NEW YORK – Few appreciated Kobe Bryant surpassing Michael Jordan on the NBA’s all-time scoring list as much as the man who is six spots below the Los Angeles Lakers legend.

Of course, Dirk Nowitzki has always been a big fan of Bryant, who now sits in the No. 3 spot among the league’s all-time scoring leaders with 32,331 career points.

“He’s probably the greatest player in my generation that I played against,” said Nowitzki, who has 27,239 career points and will likely pass Elvin Hayes and Moses Malone over the next few weeks to move up to seventh on the list. “Obviously Shaq was very dominant, Tim Duncan was great, but I just loved watching Kobe. I don’t think there will ever be another MJ, but he’s definitely as close as it gets that we’ll ever see.

“He had it all. He’s a clutch player, can make shots from anywhere. I’ve had a blast from watching him during his career very closely. That’s a heck of an accomplishment for sure.”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seig Heil!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I still wonder how sick they would have been as a duo had the Lakers pulled the trigger on trading Kobe to Dallas back in 07.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still wonder how sick they would have been as a duo had the Lakers pulled the trigger on trading Kobe to Dallas back in 07.
    Didn't they ask Dirk in that trade?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't they ask Dirk in that trade?
    No, just a strip of your mother's pelt.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hard to take anyone against Kobe in 1-on-1, skillset, footwork and entertainment value though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just a strip of your mother's pelt.
    How's the wifey? Still cucking your old ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How's the wifey? Still cucking your old ass.
    LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Tim Duncan
    2. Kobe
    3. Bonner

Imo.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kirby would have run Dirk offPERIOD.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hard to take anyone against Kobe in 1-on-1, skillset, footwork and entertainment value though
    Kirbs got beaten by some Chinese midget 1-on-1 in the offseason, he'd get his pushed in by DK, LeBron, Duncan, etc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kirby would have run Dirk offPERIOD.
    Or, made a man out of him like he did Artest.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NEW YORK – Few appreciated Kobe Bryant surpassing Michael Jordan on the NBA’s all-time scoring list as much as the man who is six spots below the Los Angeles Lakers legend.

Of course, Dirk Nowitzki has always been a big fan of Bryant, who now sits in the No. 3 spot among the league’s all-time scoring leaders with 32,331 career points.

“He’s probably the greatest player in my generation that I played against,” said Nowitzki, who has 27,239 career points and will likely pass Elvin Hayes and Moses Malone over the next few weeks to move up to seventh on the list. “Obviously Shaq was very dominant, Tim Duncan was great, but I just loved watching Kobe. I don’t think there will ever be another MJ, but he’s definitely as close as it gets that we’ll ever see.

“He had it all. He’s a clutch player, can make shots from anywhere. I’ve had a blast from watching him during his career very closely. That’s a heck of an accomplishment for sure.”

Dirk is that Wigga.... ing black ho's giving my nig his props...ignoring Tammy's gay ass.....I bow down to my Wigga....that being said...I want Dallas to fall out of the play offs Kobe deserves that last spot....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players post Jordan:
    1) Duncan
    2) Shaq
    3) Lebron
    4) Dirk
    5) MVPau
    6) Kobe
    7) Garnett
    8) Wade/Iverson/Carter/McGrady (Kobe would've been here if not for Shaq and MVPau)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Amb, in a blind panic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Heil mein kamerade

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Players post Jordan:
    1) Duncan
    2) Shaq
    3) Lebron
    4) Dirk
    5) MVPau
    6) Kobe
    7) Garnett
    8) Wade/Iverson/Carter/McGrady (Kobe would've been here if not for Shaq and MVPau)

Lol. As if your opinion matters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kirby is probably the best individual talent of Dirk's generation. But as far as impacting the game, which is a much better measure of greatness, he might not even be Top 5 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu > Dirk

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk is such a Kobe .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you look at last second shots or in the last minute of the game he has made some very tough shots but his % is horrible, he has not been clutch in years to tell you the truth. Great overall talent and a of a scorer and some wild memorable shots fell late in games but that masks the fact he is not very clutch and hasn't been for a while, stats prove it. Most remember the shots at the end of Portland games (A few) and that one Miami game, that overshadows the tons of misses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Tim Duncan is great"
    Fixed it for the German got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk is such a Kobe .
    Chris
    Fixed it for the German got
    2011 the only year in 14 or so years he was able to get over on Duncan.
    2006 fluke due to reffing, Timmy worked him with another MVP performance. Along with Ginobilis brain fart the only reasons.

Dirk. Zero Cred on the subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Dirk thinks Kobe is better, he never learned to play defense.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Odd comments by the german.

Thread Information