Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count

Apparently they are going to announce tonight that Rampage is returning...

What a kick from Machida!!!

Believe.
    Post Count
    Dollaway thought he broke something.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Indeed, looked so effortless. From the start of the fight Machida used his legendary feints to keep CB wondering. CB tried to pressure, but he didn't look determined enough to engage the dragon.

Good win for Machida next up should be either Luke Rockhold or Yoel Romero, then the long island kid.

Post Count
    Apparently they are going to announce tonight that Rampage is returning...
    And why? He is overweight and unmotivated at this stage of his career. I thought the move to Bellator was going well for him. He could train half assed but the talent pool was weak enough he could still win rather easily. There is not much left for him in the UFC other than a rematch with Shogun that should have happened like 5 years ago.. Almost anyone in the top 10 these days is going to beat him..

Post Count
    Indeed, looked so effortless. From the start of the fight Machida used his legendary feints to keep CB wondering. CB tried to pressure, but he didn't look determined enough to engage the dragon.

Good win for Machida next up should be either Luke Rockhold or Yoel Romero, then the long island kid.

Shows you the gap between a great future HOF level fighter like Lyoto and a good solid fighter like CB. I thought Lyoto would make him look bad but not that bad..

Very impressive..

Post Count
    Lyoto is a monster. I don't see many fighters beating him at that weight.

Thread Information