Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, comrade! If you could take the 2013 Finals, you can take anything. Surely you can take mid-regular season games.
    this

Spurs fan should be martyrs in close games and heart breaks already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, comrade! If you could take the 2013 Finals, you can take anything. Surely you can take mid-regular season games.
    I still can't believe I survived that , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just finished my last final gaiz, lemme drink
    Man, I miss winter break tbh. Enjoy mah nig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can't believe I survived that , tbh.
    But you lived to see another glorious day - vengeance was achieved over those Heat, and I have a feeling something similar will happen with these Grizzlies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think the meltdown is premature. I'm beginning to think Patty is more important to the team than we think. The Spurs can easily go on a winning streak and be back in the mix. A top 2 seed may be out of reach but the Spurs can beat any West team even at the cost of HCA. Health is all that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think the meltdown is premature. I'm beginning to think Patty is more important to the team than we think. The Spurs can easily go on a winning streak and be back in the mix. A top 2 seed may be out of reach but the Spurs can beat any West team even at the cost of HCA. Health is all that matters.
    CoJo is solid but he's a terrible fit next to Manu. He's pretty much the perfect backup PG if the Spurs are healthy and TP is TP but we miss Patty very much against scrub teams like the Lakers and in games like tonight.

I think the Spurs probably finish as a 4th or 5th seed this season tbh which I'm perfectly fine with as long as they're healthy and OKC finishes 6th or 7th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW...

We still da champs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup ese, when's Patty coming back
    When he can dunk on Ibaka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at any spurfan who isn't chilling in the middle of December, six months removed from a championship

chillin til April tbh, fun watching the games, enjoying the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were missing 2 NBA Finals MVP starters, a backup PG, ended up starting Matt Bonner and a rookie, missed 14 FTs, and trailed by 23 points at one point in the game. Still forced a difficult 3 pointer buzzer beater from a center and 3 Overtime sessions to only end up losing by 1 point after 2 crucial TOs from Diaw and Manu when the game was half in the bag. If this is a 7 game series MEM is going to have to do better than that. I'll save the melt for now, but the standings do look tough. Just gotta remember the Spurs are in total coast and rest mode. Getting and staying healthy is #1 and only for the San Antonio Spurs right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is when the loses like to the lakers and Utah comes to hunt you, those are the bad loses that hurt you so much and you can't let them happened, you lose them cause you don't come to play like you should, that's what hurt your standing the most and also bring bad momentum and cause you to lose close games like this one...

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only December but this one hurt badly.

Insane amount of heart breaking games already with Brooklyn/Lakers/Memphis

Whatever, outside of OKC and maybe Houston not too worried about anyone else in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CoJo is solid but he's a terrible fit next to Manu. He's pretty much the perfect backup PG if the Spurs are healthy and TP is TP but we miss Patty very much against scrub teams like the Lakers and in games like tonight.

I think the Spurs probably finish as a 4th or 5th seed this season tbh which I'm perfectly fine with as long as they're healthy and OKC finishes 6th or 7th.
    Yep plus the team is lacking that fire because of coasting and Patty's energy and hustle is missed right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, as long as the Spurs murderstomp Portland Friday and go beat Memphis at home again in a week or so, this loss won't hurt at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good stuff on the postgame videos on spurs.com, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, as long as the Spurs murderstomp Portland Friday and go beat Memphis at home again in a week or so, this loss won't hurt at all.
    I don't see how we win that game if Timmy and Manu both sit. Are Tony and Kawhi expected back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good stuff on the postgame videos on spurs.com, tbh
    What was said? On my phone so I can't see any postgame vids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year was different, though..

This year's team is coming off two runs into mid-June, that's a ton of miles on Duncan/Ginobili/Parker and even other older players like Diaw..from everything we heard during the off-season, it sounded like Pop was going to ride Kawhi this season, he's the young star on the team that would be playing 35+ per game(IMO), but he hasn't been able to stay on the floor, unfortunately..
    The cir stances were also different last season. The Spurs needed to bounce back from the devastating 2013 Finals so I think they were more motivated to get HCA and had something to prove. This year, they are still experiencing a championship hangover and are coasting. People are really overrating the compe ion in the West because of their ridiculously hot starts. OKC and maybe Houston are the only threats to the Spurs repeating. Like you said, Memphis and Golden State can have their regular season championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see how we win that game if Timmy and Manu both sit. Are Tony and Kawhi expected back?
    He better not sit them Friday...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW...

We still da champs!
    Nope, you are ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan's bank shot wasted
    2004 repeats it self

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was said? On my phone so I can't see any postgame vids.
    Pop with the "we made too many uncharacteristic mistakes" bads
    Tim with the "i missed too many freebies" bads
    Manu with the "i was tired and I jacked up a terrible shot" bads

overall, all 3 recognized that they got themselves into a big hole and they can't do that. But Pop said he was proud of the team showing character to fight back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These meaningless games are usually pretty boring, but tonight's game was extremely entertaining, despite the loss..

Great fight from the Spurs, down 23 without Kawhi/Patty and with Bonner getting big minutes against a team that was desperate to beat them after 10 straight losses, tbh
    I agree. Took lots of determination to take this into 3 OT. I think Pop just threw in the towel on the last possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop with the "we made too many uncharacteristic mistakes" bads
    Tim with the "i missed too many freebies" bads
    Manu with the "i was tired and I jacked up a terrible shot" bads

overall, all 3 recognized that they got themselves into a big hole and they can't do that. But Pop said he was proud of the team showing character to fight back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another entertaining game, tbh..

Thankful to the Spurs, particularly Duncan and DG, for providing entertainment in December, where games are usually meaningless and boring as ..

4 OT games in the past 11 games, 0-4 record..making it fun to watch Spurs games, at least..

Thread Information