My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However I'm more convinced than ever that there's no way in Memphis can beat us in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody with any knowledge of basketball knows the Grizzlies can't beat the Spurs..this was their first win against the Spurs in 11 games, and their first win in San Antonio since the 2011 playoffs..and it took a miracle and key injuries..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a heartbreaking loss. Is Baynes injured? Why didn't Pop throw him out there to help Timmy? Why can't Pop try something different? Like Tim come off the bench and let the young guys (Baynes and Splitter) start? TD couldn't buy a bucket tonight, he looked so old out there. I wonder how much juice Pop will continue to squeeze out of him. Maybe if Pop starts those two, it will work. Its a chance he has to take.

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a heartbreaking loss. Is Baynes injured? Why didn't Pop throw him out there to help Timmy? Why can't Pop try something different? Like Tim come off the bench and let the young guys (Baynes and Splitter) start? TD couldn't buy a bucket tonight, he looked so old out there. I wonder how much juice Pop will continue to squeeze out of him. Maybe if Pop starts those two, it will work. Its a chance he has to take.
    Timmy with,

23 16 & 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn came in here thinking it was a contest. Oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude it's one game. One game without arguably our best defender and rebounder. Some nights the ball just is not going to fall for you. Oh yeah, and fighting to climb out of a 23 point lead in the first half won't help either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it a giveaway when you have two starters out and you come back from a 20+ deficit to force 3OT? We started a rookie and Bonner for s sake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it a giveaway when you have two starters out and you come back from a 20+ deficit to force 3OT? We started a rookie and Bonner for s sake.

Like I told Malik, don't waste your breath on stupid posters... anyone who really knows anything about the Spurs and basketball in general knows this^.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody with any knowledge of basketball knows the Grizzlies can't beat the Spurs..this was their first win against the Spurs in 11 games, and their first win in San Antonio since the 2011 playoffs..and it took a miracle and key injuries..
    And a missed traveling call by the refs. gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That means nothing
    Mavs had not won against us in even more games and then in the playoffs were a match up nightmare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I told Malik, don't waste your breath on stupid posters... anyone who really knows anything about the Spurs and basketball in general knows this^.
    That's not the point. I didn't say I was worried I just said we gave that game away like 15 different times. But none worse than Boris throwing the ball away with a 3 pt lead at the end of regulation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on the other end, Grizzlies was without best defender in the league, on back to back and also giving the Spurs gift to come back after 23 point lead and Spurs still let it slipt... Spurs on a bad momentum that everything going against their way and i don't know if they can recover from this ty start of the season to make noise in the west come playoff time, it all because Pop coming to the season so full of himself, all arrogant!

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody with any knowledge of basketball knows the Grizzlies can't beat the Spurs..this was their first win against the Spurs in 11 games, and their first win in San Antonio since the 2011 playoffs..and it took 14 missed free throws and key injuries..
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats funny at the end Z BO looked so elated and relieved they finally won against the Spurs and said both teams short handed . Please we were missing two of our stars and they had Gasol, him and Conley out there, their short handed was not near ours and he acted like the playing field was even. I found that a little funny although he praised the Spurs alot after the game.
    on the other end, Grizzlies was without best defender in the league, on back to back and also giving the Spurs gift to come back after 23 point lead and Spurs still let it slipt... Spurs on a bad momentum that everything going against their way and i don't know if they can recover from this ty start of the season to make noise in the west come playoff time, it all because Pop coming to the season so full of himself, all arrogant!
    I agree on some of that stuff there but they have PLENTY of time to right the ship, not even halfway through the year yet man so chill out some on the can't recover talk etc. They recovered from game 6 to go and get another le so they know how to recover and make a run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pissed about that game, worst loss of the season next to the Laker game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pissed about that game, worst loss of the season next to the Laker game.
    When I watched the game replay I still wonder what the Bobo was doing with the Spurs up 3 points with 16 seconds left as far as getting a rebound and then just stumbling and throwing it back to Memphis instead of getting fouled or calling a TO if a good pass was not there? He panicked and handed it to them for the tie, that was HUGE IMO. The vets on this team should be more collective under pressure being le winners and seasoned, no need for the missed FT's and TO's like that or Manus.

Indubitable Super Saiyan Cloud786's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 of our 9 losses have been by a combined 18 pts. Seems like we don't know how to close out games anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a missed traveling call by the refs. gots.
    And a shove in the back by zebo to TD under the basket,kinda hazy my memory but it was at a critical time and no call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see
    Playing against the team with the second best record, fall behind by 20+. Almost win the game despite a traveling call and missing a @#$%load of FTs. Also missing 40 points per game from last years team.
    DIsappointing-YES.
    End of the world- No
    In some ways it was encouraging

Thread Information