Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu FTW, damn no one saw that coming...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very poorly coached game, tbh..

- Benching Diaw for Bonner because of that failed inbounds play
    - Keeping Belinelli on the floor to guard Nick Young for a stretch where Young scored about 12 points in a few minutes
    - Leaving Green on the bench for the final play, despite the Lakers having their best defender(Johnson) guard him on the previous plays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu DUNK!!! WOW! Redeemed himself

From the game 5 thread last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't focus on one play... Tim had the GW in regulation and it didn't happen.... I did think Pop coached poorly this game, but he had his work cut out for him without Kawhi and with Tiago and Tony on seemingly minute limits...

We're just not aggressive out there, Cojo keeps looking over his shoulder, and Bobo has been MIA for a bunch of games... we only played with at ude the last 3 minutes of the game... just can't do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very poorly coached game, tbh..

- Benching Diaw for Bonner because of that failed inbounds play
    - Keeping Belinelli on the floor to guard Nick Young for a stretch where Young scored about 12 points in a few minutes
    - Leaving Green on the bench for the final play, despite the Lakers having their best defender(Johnson) guard him on the previous plays

I agree with Malik Hairston 100% however I don't agree with the OP, I have no problem with Manu going for the win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This always calls out the players, and never holds the L. But when they win... "It's the system" - Bosh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not mad at Manu for going for the shot... Pop just needs new tricks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's kind of annoying that he's calling out the players for this loss IMO..the coach deserves just as much blame for the terrible rotations..

Benching Boris because of a tough inbounds pass that he didn't attempt is very immature, too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just tired of these ing Manu stepback jumpers at the end of quarters/games/whatever. I'm fine with Manu having the ball in his hands at the end of games. But is a ing PnR too much to ask for? It's especially sad considering we were playing the damn Lakers. They're horribly defensively, especially in the interior.

Like that - I'm completely fine with that play regardless of the outcome. I'd take that over some stepback Manu 3 any day of the week. If Pop really wants a 3 that bad and refuses to go into 2OT, then draw something up for Green. He's our best 3-point shooter and he's proven he can hit big shots. Not even having Green in at the end is just completely inexcusable IMO. Boris being benched for Bonner was a ty idea too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just tired of these ing Manu stepback jumpers at the end of quarters/games/whatever. I'm fine with Manu having the ball in his hands at the end of games. But is a ing PnR too much to ask for? It's especially sad considering we were playing the damn Lakers. They're horribly defensively, especially in the interior.

Like that - I'm completely fine with that play regardless of the outcome. I'd take that over some stepback Manu 3 any day of the week. If Pop really wants a 3 that bad and refuses to go into 2OT, then draw something up for Green. He's our best 3-point shooter and he's proven he can hit big shots.
    Pop wanted the 3, that's what he drew up... it was a good look, didn't go in. We just played like for 3.5 quarters... I mean, it was embarrassing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im more upset with the PnR drop off to TD in a crowd that got LA the ball down 1 than this shot
    LA tried to lose this one and SanAn didnt let em

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Forget the big 3, they're old as dirt. You're the Big 1"

"don't doubt me... You'll get waived 1 game before the playoffs start"

"Matty get in here"

"Players didn't show up... It was embarrassing. Lakers wanted it more"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs