Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 01-14-2015 at 09:25 PM.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh man, this is a great card.

I fear for Gus, but Johnson has proved time and time again that fighting is not his priority, and I expect him to something up; either his weight cut or cardio. His only chance is to swarm Gus early and get a lucky shot. Might need several lucky shots, as Gus has a chin of iron.

Hendo is going out on top. I really hate Blow Hard.

Davis with another boring fight/win.

War Ogle!!

Krylov is a .

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Johnson
    Dan Henderson
    vs. Gegard Mousasi
    Ryan Bader vs. Phil Davis
    Makwan Amirkhani vs. Andy Ogle
    Nikita Krylov vs. Stanislav Nedkov
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 01-23-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Post Count
    Agree with Trout, in fact I think this is a better overall card than 182. Which is sad considering it's not even PPV.

I need some time to think on Davis vs. Bader. That's a tough matchup to call.

Post Count
    If Gus wins, he might get an interim le, tbh. Jones going to rehab is to draw attention away from his T/E results. Apparently dude was hiding under rings and to avoid being tested. lol

Believe.
    Post Count
    That would be poetic justice.

Post Count
    FOX, 8 p.m. ET

Great card here UFC is getting back on track IMO..

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Johnson

Going to go with the upset here.. Johnson is on a real roll and might have the wrestling along with the striking to take this one.. Gus has a of a jaw and as we saw with Jones great TDD but I have a feeling Anthony will surprise some people here.. I think it is going to be a great fight..

Dan Henderson vs. Gegard Mousasi

Hendo looks slow and very old lately.. Retirement is something he really needs to consider if he loses this one.

Ryan Bader vs. Phil Davis

Bader is and always will be a gatekeeper. If Davis has any intention whatsoever of being a le challenger one day he damn well better win this fight fairly impressively..

Nico Musoke vs. Albert Tumenov

Akira Corassani

Post Count
    Can't wait for this card next weekend.. UFC is off to an amazing start in 2015 with some great free cards..

Can't wait for this card next weekend.. UFC is off to an amazing start in 2015 with some great free cards..
    No kidding, but my wife is going to get sick of me watching the UFC every weekend...

Post Count
    No kidding, but my wife is going to get sick of me watching the UFC every weekend...
    Make a deal with her.. Take her out for an early dinner and then at 8PM it's fight time..

Post Count
    Gustafsson
    Mousasi
    Davis

Didn't even realize Hendo's fight was at MW

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-on-...o-middleweight

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    So this feels like watching my sister undress, but I'm changing my pick to Henderson. Gay Hard just rubs me wrong.

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Johnson - my guess is that Rumble comes out strong, but Gus is able to weather the storm and turn the fight around

Dan Henderson vs. Gegard Mousasi - I can't pick against Hendo

Ryan Bader vs. Phil Davis - Phil Davis pisses me off so much - he should be so good but he's just a lazy fighter

Mirsad Bektic vs. Paul Redmond

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Johnson - my guess is that Rumble comes out strong, but Gus is able to weather the storm and turn the fight around

Dan Henderson vs. Gegard Mousasi - I can't pick against Hendo

Ryan Bader vs. Phil Davis - Phil Davis pisses me off so much - he should be so good but he's just a lazy fighter

Mirsad Bektic vs. Paul Redmond
    Good picks that's what I chose as well. Phil Davis is too for me to respect his game, dude wants to grab butts every fight and talks about how hes the greatest wrestler in MMA. that coon.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Gus vs A.J.

Head says Gustafsson, heart likes both fighters. We all know the deal with this fight.

Mousasi vs Hendo

Still have the Cormier fight in mind...

Davis vs Bader

Like someone else said, I see Davis winning a decision after an ugly fight.

Taisumov vs Christodoulou

Post Count
    This is one of those main events where you are so glad the UFC changed the policy to 5 rounds for all main events.. It may not go that far but you are glad the possibility exists.. I hated close 3 round main events..

Anthony Christodoulou should never fight again.

Anthony Christodoulou should never fight again.
    100% agree. Taisumov is definitely an uber-prospect, but Christodoulou just looked awful. He couldn't do anything.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nice sub by Krylov. What the is up with his friends hair? That is some got ass .

Thread Information