Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm being real here and not hyperbolic for the sake of trolling. I'm speaking as a fan of the fine game of basketball and not as a "Kobe hater," which I often play up to a caricature for trolling.

What I witnessed tonight was sickening. Just a complete annihilation of how team basketball is supposed to be played, which was carried out by a stubborn dinosaur who is so selfishly committed to "proving his doubters" wrong, he's making a mockery of the sport and of himself. It's no surprise this disaster came a day after the Haberstroh article was published.

8-30 with 9TOs. But it wasn't only the numbers that were appalling. His selfishness and at ude is literally infectious and derails any kind of momentum the Lakers summon when his carcass is on the bench. His apologists on Lakersground are blaming Byron Scott for "overplaying" Kobe. But we know Kobe wouldn't agree to a minutes limitation because in his sociopathic mind, less minutes=less numbers.

I don't know why I'm so upset about this, but I am. It's like watching a piece of fine art (the game of basketball) shat all over for the sake of smelling your own .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yet Culburn defends this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet Culburn defends this.
    Culburn enjoys Pyrrhic displays of self-destruction. He finds it manly and heroic. Only there's no victory here for Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm being real here and not hyperbolic for the sake of trolling. I'm speaking as a fan of the fine game of basketball and not as a "Kobe hater," which I often play up to a caricature for trolling.

What I witnessed tonight was sickening. Just a complete annihilation of how team basketball is supposed to be played carried out by a stubborn dinosaur who is so selfishly committed to "proving his doubters" wrong, he's making a mockery of the sport and of himself. It's no surprise this disaster came a day after the Haberstroh article was published.

8-30 with 9TOs. But it wasn't only the numbers that were appalling. His selfishness and at ude is literally infectious and derails any kind of momentum the Lakers summon when his carcass is on the bench. His apologists on Lakersground are blaming Byron Scott for "overplaying" Kobe. But we know Kobe wouldn't agree to a minutes limitation because in his sociopathic mind, less minutes=less numbers.

I don't know why I'm so upset about this, but I am. It's like watching a piece of fine art (the game of basketball) shat all over for the sake of smelling your own .
    Hesh up. It's a great thing that's happening. Top notch entertainment in the doldrums of the regular season. There's no better gift for Christmas than to see Kobe Bryant desperately flailing to keep his fans happy, to prove his manhood despite the obvious truth. It's a great thing to see a false god dethroned by his own hand, before his fans, as a spectacle for the world. All the while Tim Duncan quietly toils along collecting his 30-10 games and being the defending champ that he is, nary a discouraging word from him or about him.. and this:

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPl...81&m=366729966

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hesh up. It's a great thing that's happening. Top notch entertainment in the doldrums of the regular season. There's no better gift for Christmas than to see Kobe Bryant desperately flailing to keep his fans happy, to prove his manhood despite the obvious truth. It's a great thing to see a false god dethroned by his own hand, before his fans, as a spectacle for the world. All the while Tim Duncan quietly toils along collecting his 30-10 games and being the defending champ that he is, nary a discouraging word from him or about him.. and this:

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPl...81&m=366729966
    Oh, it is. I'm addicted to Kobe's failure like Manu is to late game turnovers.

But today's display wound up a part of my psyche and I needed to vent it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP did you eat a truth salad for dinner?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

What I witnessed tonight was sickening. Just a complete annihilation of how team basketball is supposed to be played, which was carried out by a stubborn dinosaur who is so selfishly committed to "proving his doubters" wrong, he's making a mockery of the sport and of himself. It's no surprise this disaster came a day after the Haberstroh article was published.

So many truthbombs, so little time. LkrFan, get in here and this .

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -17. Ten worse than any of his teammates.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta catch this game on bt.davka tbh. Sounds like can't miss .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really hard to stay mad at Nash for jumping ship. He saw the script in the preseason, and made his decision wisely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been the funniest show on tv, i hope it never ends tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

^ you sound mentally unstable...step away from the keybrd for a min...this is over taking your life....don't cry over it mid...it's gonna be alright....

PS: Kobe's a mega rich millionaire who bangs hundreds of women for free and owns the city of Angels. ;-)

that's it and that's all....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you sound mentally unstable...step away from the keybrd for a min...this is over taking your life....don't cry over it mid...it's gonna be alright....

PS: Kobe's a mega rich millionaire who bangs hundreds of women for free and owns the city of Angels. ;-)

He's an embarrassment.

That's it. And that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP did you eat a truth salad for dinner?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Avante

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's an embarrassment.

That's it. And that's all.
    and you should be in the loony bin mid... really though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the game. There are better things to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question:

Has Kirby shot over 50% one game this year?

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to agree with this laker fan but he's right. Spurs weren't playing tonight so no basketball for me.

thanks for the write up tho op.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you should be in the loony bin mid... really though

Know what the definition of insanity is?

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Kobe keeps taking those contested jumpers expecting them to go in at a respectable percentage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like going to the salon and getting your hair highlighted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Kirby's biggest supporter and fan on these boards, and even I think he should borrow a gun from Arenas and shoot himself in the head. Make sure it has a full clip cuz he's going to miss the first 6 shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Kirby's biggest supporter and fan on these boards, and even I think he should borrow a gun from Arenas and shoot himself in the head. Make sure it has a full clip cuz he's going to miss the first 6 shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information