Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams

By Adrian Wojnarowski
    7 minutes ago
    Yahoo Sports

The Brooklyn Nets and Sacramento Kings are discussing a deal centered on former All-Star guard Deron Williams, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Nets have been shopping their high-priced star players, and the Kings have been probing the market for an impact point guard.

No deal is imminent, but the talks are ongoing, sources told Yahoo Sports.

The talks have centered on sending the Nets point guard Darren Collison and forwards Derrick Williams and Jason Thompson as part of a multi-player package for Williams, league sources said.

The combination of Williams' massive salary and declining health and production leave the Nets with little leverage to take back much more than spare parts for the one-time All-Star guard. Brooklyn is 10-15 and sitting ninth in the Eastern Conference.

Kings interim coach Tyrone Corbin and Williams have a solid relationship dating back to their several years together with the Utah Jazz. After consecutive seasons of ankle injuries limiting his effectiveness, Williams, 30, has played better this season – if not nearly back to his past All-Star level.

Sacramento has significant interest with Williams, but a hurdle to a possible deal is the Kings’ desire to have center Mason Plumlee included into the package, league sources said. Brooklyn has considered Plumlee a significant part of its future core.

The Kings have been thrilled with Collison, who has emerged as a strong leader and a popular teammate this season. There remains a reluctance for Sacramento to move him in a deal, sources said, but the Nets would need a point guard to replace Williams.

With the fragile nature of center Brook Lopez's chronic foot problems – as well as the organization's shopping of Lopez to teams in recent weeks &ndashl Plumlee becomes a more difficult young talent for the Nets to include into a trade. Essentially, the Kings would be looking for insurance that promises them productivity on the floor, if Williams becomes sidelined with injuries again.

The Nets' partnership with Williams has become increasingly fractured over the past two years, and the idea of a breakup has appeal for both sides, sources tell Yahoo.

Williams has two full years and $43 million-plus left on his contract through the end of the 2017 season. The Nets are motivated to shed salary and try to again reboot the franchise. Williams is averaging a career-low 15.6 points and 6.8 assists per game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contender in the making. Rudy Gay, Deron Williams, Ty Corbin, Boogie Cousins. What possibly will not work there.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Why would the Kings want to trade Collison who is playing well for them (15ppg, 6apg and 3rpg) for that Fat POS Deron Williams?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Fat , Rudy Gay, and probably Josh Smith on the same team. I feel bad for Kings fans at this point, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go, kingfan. Get a fat PG that has been mailing it in since he got his number retired in Turkey. Throw in Ty Crbin and you're going to end the season at around 34-48

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Kings ownership has gone full re lately; just when they were beginning to get their together too...

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    There you go, kingfan. Get a fat PG that has been mailing it in since he got his number retired in Turkey. Throw in Ty Crbin and you're going to end the season at around 34-48
    Smh at the Kings FO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fat , Rudy Gay, and probably Josh Smith on the same team. I feel bad for Kings fans at this point, tbh.
    Kings have a better playoff history than them damn Clipps!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol curry muncher owner wasting his money on trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vivek. No way the Nets include Plum

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who dat in your sig son? (Pink &White stripes)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat is worse than Darren Collison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    need a source on that last gif, m8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The daughter of the Kings owner...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they knew they would have to trade half their team for a PG, why did they let that Isiah walk in the first place then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D-will's game has deteriorated at an alarming rate, so this is a weird move. Snagging Plumlee would be perfect for the Kings while also shedding two relatively unuseful players, but I just don't see them being true contenders with D-Will at the helm for the next 2 or 3 years...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, Collison's salary is such a deal (only ~5 mil), that they could get a second pretty good PG this off season and still be paying less for the both of them then they would for D-Will by himself.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Big dumb niqqer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The daughter of the Kings owner...

You gotta have some deep pockets to be with her. I'm sure she's used to having daddy buy her 20k Hermes bags every other week.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^& bet she has a gigantic in' bush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^& bet she has a gigantic in' bush.
    And a big clit too. Look at that nose on her.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And a big clit too. Look at that nose on her.
    Yep, like a half-a-slice of luncheon loaf.

Thread Information