Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    You concerned about Peyton, tbh?

Well outside of a brief stretch tonight, he had his worst game as a Bronco in the 2nd to last game of the season. The pass protection was awful (Dunlap is probably ing Vasquez's wife right now). PeyPey had that same look he did in the St. Louis game where he looks really bored of playing regular season football and just ready to get to the postseason. I don't doubt they make it to Foxboro imo

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Well outside of a brief stretch tonight, he had his worst game as a Bronco in the 2nd to last game of the season. The pass protection was awful (Dunlap is probably ing Vasquez's wife right now). PeyPey had that same look he did in the St. Louis game where he looks really bored of playing regular season football and just ready to get to the postseason. I don't doubt they make it to Foxboro imo
    Same..the rest of the AFC is pretty ty, so there isn't a team to fear before Foxboro( people hyping Pittsburgh)..

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Same..the rest of the AFC is pretty ty, so there isn't a team to fear before Foxboro( people hyping Pittsburgh)..
    agree, outside of a godly performance from Luck nobody will beat Denver at home tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this was the first game of his I've seen in a few weeks. His stats haven't been good during this stretch so how has he looked physically? Steve Young was mentioning he's not been making some of the throws to the outside when pressured up the middle, but it's been that way for awhile.

I thought he had a couple of vintage, amazing moments. I do wonder if age is getting the best of him, and his arm will never be what it was pre-Phillip Daniels neck bend. But overall I saw some good stuff despite a ty night overall.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    this was the first game of his I've seen in a few weeks. His stats haven't been good during this stretch so how has he looked physically? Steve Young was mentioning he's not been making some of the throws to the outside when pressured up the middle, but it's been that way for awhile.

I thought he had a couple of vintage, amazing moments. I do wonder if age is getting the best of him, and his arm will never be what it was pre-Phillip Daniels neck bend. But overall I saw some good stuff despite a ty night overall.

imo most of it has been mental. Like the gif above (the only logical reason he threw that was because Demaryius is on his fantasy team) and the pick Pacnig had after he identified his potential blitz then threw it right to him in coverage. He looked just fine stepping away from pressure and delivering a dime to Demaryius which was over turned by one of the worst calls of my sports watching lifetime when they were down 6 iirc

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    imo most of it has been mental. Like the gif above (the only logical reason he threw that was because Demaryius is on his fantasy team) and the pick Pacnig had after he identified his potential blitz then threw it right to him in coverage. He looked just fine stepping away from pressure and delivering a dime to Demaryius which was over turned by one of the worst calls of my sports watching lifetime when they were down 6 iirc

that was terrible. least Gruden called it out as usual. I was watching with my brother and both of us were stunned at that call. Goodell's NFL is getting worse than Stern's NBA imo. I think some of the mental aspect too is Elway wants him and Gase to run a lot more, which makes a lot of sense, but tonight it wasn't working but then not much was. It's going to be real interesting to see how Broncos do in the playoffs. It's obvious he doesn't want to get anymore beat up now before playoffs start, might as well save it for then when it's do or die. Unfortunately I think all roads lead to Foxborough, so if he's going to exorcise demons it's most likely going to be there. But what better place than that hole. Least they won't be the favorites if they make it that far, maybe he can play with some house money for once.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The loss to the Texans hurt Baltimore tbh. Can they still make it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's it for Peyton Manning and the Broncos, they lost a game and Manning had 4 INT's. It's all over now.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One team playing for their playoff life the other trying to sell they really needed it but they didn't and they knew it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why does Peyton want Cinci in the playoffs, tbh?..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Peyton Manning throwing the game winning touchdown.
    That cant be Khloe's actual ass, she had to have work done. That resembled Chewbacca a few years back

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The loss to the Texans hurt Baltimore tbh. Can they still make it?
    They have to beat the Browns and the Chiefs have to beat the Chargers.

While I would want to see the Ravens in the playoffs, they're not going anywhere with that secondary, even if Flacco plays the way he did in 12.

Thread Information