Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is rocketing up the MVP list this year,,,,and you all called me crazy,,,LMAO. I told you he is way better than CP3,,,,and I'm always right,,,,Wall will end up with Washington winning over 58 games and Wall averaging 20 and 10 as a PG at the age of 24. I know my basketball more than 99 percent of you on this site and its embarrassing,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is rocketing up the MVP list this year,,,,and you all called me crazy,,,LMAO. I told you he is way better than CP3,,,,and I'm always right,,,,Wall will end up with Washington winning over 58 games and Wall averaging 20 and 10 as a PG at the age of 24. I know my basketball more than 99 percent of you on this site and its embarrassing,,,,
    What's embarrassing is that you actually watch John Wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said otherwise about Wall in the regular season?

It's the playoffs where he was absolutely horrendous, last year..

14 PER and 46% True Shooting, probably one of the worst playoff runs for a star player in recent NBA history..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said otherwise about Wall in the regular season?

It's the playoffs where he was absolutely horrendous, last year..

14 PER and 46% True Shooting, probably one of the worst playoff runs for a star player in recent NBA history..
    wasnt last season his first time playing in the playoffs? u might as well bring up lillards performance against the spurs while ur at it if ur judging a player on his test performance

Thread Information