Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Flyer in the 4th round.....I'll go with that.

The problem is that they're talking about him 1st overall. If the Bucs draft Winston with the first pick.....then they'll have one less fan. Thinking maybe jumping on that Pats bandwagon....you guys got any room?
    Say it ain't so....

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Say it ain't so....
    Nah man....Bucs fan for life. (Unfortunately) Just keeping my options open. Any room on the 'Hawks bandwagon?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    that oghuebi dude saw his stock fall
    ouch....torn ACL. Will not play in Senior Bowl...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Bucs should consider Winston. Marriotta even BEFORE last night has real concerns tbh and needs to prove he can play a pocket QB Style offense unless you gonna run a version of that Oregon Spread ...
    People claim that Jameis has a high football IQ and studies tape diligently. If true, you could make a strong case he should go over MM and probably first overall. We shall see.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    did the ans just hire lebeau? leonard williams is going #2 for sure now

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    did the ans just hire lebeau? leonard williams is going #2 for sure now
    dont you s already have good DT's? Leave Williams alone

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    dont you s already have good DT's? Leave Williams alone
    marks tore his acl , and we need to rebuild the glory days of jaguars football

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    marks tore his acl , and we need to rebuild the glory days of jaguars football
    Jack Del Rio will rebuild the glory of jaguars football.... in Oakland

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Say it ain't so Derrick Brooks

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ucs-draft-him/

Derrick Brooks will mentor Jameis Winston, if Bucs draft him

Posted by Mike Florio on February 9, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
    AP
    During a recent visit to PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio, Hall of Fame Tampa Bay linebacker Derrick Brooks made the case for the Buccaneers to use the first pick in the 2015 draft on former Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston. Appearing on Monday’s PFT Live, Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune said that, if the Bucs do what Brooks has suggested, Brooks will have a key role in helping Winston adjust to the NFL.
    “I think if Winston’s the pick — and I think he will be — I think Brooks will play a role in trying to corral this kid, mature him, even bring him into his home, if necessary,” Kaufman said. “That’s how much Brooks cares about FSU, about the Bucs, and seeing this franchise get relevant.”
    So will the Bucs take the 2013 Heisman winner?

“I see Winston in a Bucs uniform,” Kaufman said. “Yes, there will be protests . . . but I think in terms of pro potential, I think most people would tell you Winston is ahead of [Marcus] Mariota.”
    There are also reports that Derrick Brooks didn't say this.....I don't know what to believe.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    somehow they clocked Kevin White at 4.35 and Cooper at 4.42 but according to this video Cooper actually won by a hair. he should be the #1 receiver on the board period. if we go WR at #4, hope Coop's the one. Amari Cooper from Derek Carr = AC/DC...

edit: commentators have it wrong. parker is the one trailing

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Holden_Caulfield with senderrick marks and red Bryant already there would the jags really go for Leonard Williams over an edge rusher?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Holden_Caulfield with senderrick marks and red Bryant already there would the jags really go for Leonard Williams over an edge rusher?
    marks is coming off an acl injury and red is an old ass , so if williams is there at 3 it would be re ed to pass on him because i dont think any rusher is worth the #3 overall. but it seems like the ans might snag williams . so we are primed to trade out of the 3rd for the qb needy teams

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah Winston-Williams seems to be the consensus. Hoping we grab amari or get a generous call from chip kelly

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    damn crableg flopped the combine far worse than imaginable.. he also has relatively small hands.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn crableg flopped the combine far worse than imaginable.. he also has relatively small hands.
    where the are you hearing this? basically everybody is saying he did well at the combine, and especially in interviews with x's and o's

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    where the are you hearing this? basically everybody is saying he did well at the combine, and especially in interviews with x's and o's
    http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...ton?id=2552485

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...ota?id=2552466

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol... he's a pocket qb, who gives a about his 40, broad jump, vert jump, 3 cone drill, and 20 yard shuttle. smh

those matter more for Mariota since he's reliant on his play outside the pocket

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol... he's a pocket qb, who gives a about his 40, broad jump, vert jump, 3 cone drill, and 20 yard shuttle. smh

those matter more for Mariota since he's reliant on his play outside the pocket
    sure, that doesn't change the fact that being as fast as an offensive lineman is not killing it. He was expected to be a lot more athletic, and you have to consider he has a size disadvantage against Mariota. Same length but smaller hands. Of course for a pocket qb that doesn't mean much, but it means more than some interviews that even manziel could handle.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    sure, that doesn't change the fact that being as fast as an offensive lineman is not killing it. He was expected to be a lot more athletic, and you have to consider he has a size disadvantage against Mariota. Same length but smaller hands. Of course for a pocket qb that doesn't mean much, but it means more than some interviews that even manziel could handle.
    he excelled in throwing drills and in the interviews... the rest is irrelevant for him

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he excelled in throwing drills and in the interviews... the rest is irrelevant for him
    nah those are the irrelevant ones. Trust me.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    nah those are the irrelevant ones. Trust me.
    excellent persuasive skills

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    excellent persuasive skills
    well, for throwing it's a known fact that the combine is irrelevant, the pro day is relevant only for exclusion purposes, the only thing that matters are the throws and reads that coaches ask and are not prepared in advance. The interview part has become a joke, they know exactly what to say like a written script at this point.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Seahawks should tell Struggle to go screw and trade up to get Jameis, I bet he can complete a one-yard pass

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seahawks should tell Struggle to go screw and trade up to get Jameis, I bet he can complete a one-yard pass

Thread Information