My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

how is that related ? i also think bucs will take him

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how is that related ? i also think bucs will take him
    its weird how you can "flop the combine far worse than imaginable" and yet your draft stock goes unscathed

you're really bad at this

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    i also think bucs will take him

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Winston threw 28 INTs in just two NCAA seasons, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson had 30 in 4 NCAA seasons.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Winsto threw 28 INTs in just two NCAA seasons, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson had 30 in 4 NCAA seasons.
    At least Winston completed a goal-line pass with the championship on the line. Struggle couldn't say the same.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    At least Winston completed a goal-line pass with the championship on the line. Struggle couldn't say the same.
    Are you really this immature guy, wow! You act like a dumb kid.

I got permanant bannishment to wager that Winston won't have anything remotely close to a RW type rookie season, you got balls or just a big ing mouth?

Jameis Winston is a big kid as we'll see.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't put too much into the draft, so many times these guys don't pan out while some..."who?"...surprises everyone.

A lot of these guys came from one parent homes and once they get some big $$$$$ they have no clue how to act.

To.."he's going to do this and that"....nay! You can draw attention to somebody like Dri Archer because they aren't that well known.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    I got permanant bannishment to wager that Winston won't have anything remotely close to a RW type rookie season.
    Not going to a team like Seattle, so Winston will not have a rookie season like RW. Besides who carees about rookie season's anyway in the grand scheme of things???

What is the difference IF Winston had a great rookie season but never wins a le then so what and IF Winston has a so-so rookie season but wins a le in year 4 or 5?

Let's see what lame "expert" NFL garbage you spew out this time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    its weird how you can "flop the combine far worse than imaginable" and yet your draft stock goes unscathed

you're really bad at this
    wtf . It's a known fact that vie smith is the worst coach in the nfl, so why would it be surprising that he and the people who hired him would take a bust with the #1 pick? I expect them to do so actually. Nothing can really hit his draft placement tbh, i don't see a scenario where the bucs don't draft him since they made up their mind long ago and are not the type of people to actually watch games. And if i was so bad at it, why was i right about Manziel among others?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wtf . It's a known fact that vie smith is the worst coach in the nfl, so why would it be surprising that he and the people who hired him would take a bust with the #1 pick? I expect them to do so actually. Nothing can really hit his draft placement tbh, i don't see a scenario where the bucs don't draft him since they made up their mind long ago and are not the type of people to actually watch games. And if i was so bad at it, why was i right about Manziel among others?
    if he flopped the combine worse than imaginable, then his draft stock would have taken a substantial hit. its really not that complicated

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    if he flopped the combine worse than imaginable, then his draft stock would have taken a substantial hit. its really not that complicated
    yeah, except it's not true. It worsens him as a long term prospect, that's it.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Any chance somebody pulls a Mike Ditka and trades their entire draft for the #1 pick?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Looks like Mike White (WR West Virginia) is now the clear-cut favorite to be the 1st WR taken in the draft. This is all basically because White measured almost two inches taller and ran a 4.35...while Cooper ran a 4.42. I'll admit that I only saw White play 2-3 games last year....but I don't know if he's better than Amari Cooper. I saw Cooper play damn near every game and I know that dude is legit.

Most mock drafts (which don't mean btw) have the Raiders taking a WR first. Whatcha think spurraider21 ....you cool with Da Raiders taking White instead of Cooper? I think Cooper only being 6'0" might force some of the earlier teams to consider whether or not they want to spend a high first round pick on him.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Looks like Mike White (WR West Virginia) is now the clear-cut favorite to be the 1st WR taken in the draft. This is all basically because White measured almost two inches taller and ran a 4.35...while Cooper ran a 4.42. I'll admit that I only saw White play 2-3 games last year....but I don't know if he's better than Amari Cooper. I saw Cooper play damn near every game and I know that dude is legit.

Most mock drafts (which don't mean btw) have the Raiders taking a WR first. Whatcha think spurraider21 ....you cool with Da Raiders taking White instead of Cooper? I think Cooper only being 6'0" might force some of the earlier teams to consider whether or not they want to spend a high first round pick on him.
    a) yeah, i'm fine with taking a wide receiver. of course, if Leonard Williams somehow fell, he'd be the obvious pick. barring that, a wide receiver would probably be the best pick for us.

b) Cooper > White. at the combine, coop measured in at 6'1 and White at 6'3. lots have been said about White's 40 time, but the video shows Cooper was just as fast if not faster. don't listen to the commentators, thats cooper out front and parker in the back

c) of course, if we have the opportunity to trade back with the Eagles, i'd jump all over that too

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Cooper did his thing for the duration of his college career and White is relatively new...wonder how it'll turn out.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Haven't seen that vid yet...thanks

Yeah...these were unofficial times of course. But they did say that Cooper's and Parker's 10-yard split times were better than White's.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Cooper did his thing for the duration of his college career and White is relatively new...wonder how it'll turn out.
    yeah...good point. I'd go with the proven commodity tbh...

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    yeah...good point. I'd go with the proven commodity tbh...
    Also, White was shut down in a number of games. Cooper played with a hurt knee and against better compe ion with a mediocre QB. @spurraider21 is he a Raider?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Also, White was shut down in a number of games. Cooper played with a hurt knee and against better compe ion with a mediocre QB. @spurraider21 is he a Raider?
    Don't say that Cooper played against better compe ion on Spurstalk

Remember Big 12 fans run this site. Guess you didn't get the memo that the SEC doesn't play anybody.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Don't say that Cooper played against better compe ion on Spurstalk

Remember Big 12 fans run this site. Guess you didn't get the memo that the SEC doesn't play anybody.
    I forgot. The disparity is not as big as it once was. But it still is there.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    cooper isn't the most dynamic athlete at his position, but he projects to be a Reggie Wayne, Tory Holt, Roddy White, Antonio Brown, Marvin Harrison type... a guy that will go about his day and quietly rack up 8 catches, as opposed to a guy who will catch 4 balls for 110 yards

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cooper should absolutely be the pick unless
    a) Big Cat Williams fell
    b) Chip D'Antoni is calling

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Cooper should absolutely be the pick unless
    a) Big Cat Williams fell
    b) Chip D'Antoni is calling
    I think b) has a much better chance of happening than a) tbh.

Big Cat isn't falling past Jacksonville....no way. , even the ans might scoop him up at #2.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I think b) has a much better chance of happening than a) tbh.

Big Cat isn't falling past Jacksonville....no way. , even the ans might scoop him up at #2.
    Jags might be looking at an edge rusher too.

they also gave up 71 sacks, by FAR the most in the NFL. they need to protect Bortles before he starts having David Carr syndrome

Thread Information