Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    - the first coach to get the axe this year was Dennis Allen after week 4. Sparano is not going to be keeping the job... remains to be seen if he'll even be back as an assistant

- we all know Niners announced the Harbs is gone (most reports have him going to Michigan)

- Chris Mortensen reported that the Jets are going to fire both GM Idzik AND Rex Ryan on monday

- Dolphins are keeping Philbin, Skins are keeping Jay Gruden, MNF is keeping Jon Gruden

- Potential candidates to get canned... Mike Smith, Gus Bradley (too soon?), Lovie Smith.

- Darkhorse fire candidates... Ken Whisenhunt, Mike McCoy

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Tom coughlin should be in the hot seat, but after seeing what odell can offer, he might be back for one more year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If Cruz comes back healthy, they have a damn good receiving trio. They need O-Line help though

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Rooting for Mark Tressmam and Mel Tucker to keep their jobs.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Read yesterday evening that the ans are keeping Whiz.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ryan officially fired. Why people keep saying that he`s a good coach, but unlucky etc.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Mike Smith, Trestman gone

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm broken hearted over letting Harbaugh go. There is nobody out there who can take his place.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mike Smith, Trestman gone

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm broken hearted over letting Harbaugh go. There is nobody out there who can take his place.
    Yeah, get used to those 7-9 seasons at best again. That organization is looking for a "good soldier" with little backbone.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, get used to those 7-9 seasons at best again. That organization is looking for a "good soldier" with little backbone.
    Yep, I totally agree. This sucks~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ryan officially fired. Why people keep saying that he`s a good coach, but unlucky etc.
    the front office did little to help the offense, i don't think you can place all the blame on Ryan.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    skins need to fire haslett and morris (DC and secondary coach), promote bruce allen from GM to President and hire someone else from a succesful organization to be GM. We have AJ smith in the organization now and he can draft but he also ed San Diego. He is better than the current garbage in the FO right now though. We cant draft for .

Keep RG3 this year for the 3 million we owe him in his final year and see how he plays in year 2 of the offense with hopefully a revamped line. Go into this draft and trade down the number 5 pick to get a few more picks. Target primarily O Line and Safety, maybe a LB and make the switch back to the 4-3 where we do currently have the pieces for that.

RG3 doesnt live up to the expectations then you draft a QB in 2016 when his deal expires. We cant afford to draft a qb high again with so many other holes on the team, every ing qb on our roster this year was taking hits after 2 seconds because of a terrible ing line. Finally, dont ing rush this. We are 2-4 years away from contending for the playoffs so patience is needed. And Snyder

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Tony Sparano said he "very, very badly" wants to remain the Raiders' head coach.

Sparano guided the Raiders to a 3-9 record as the interim head coach following Dennis Allen's firing. During that time, he won over the players, with many of them coming to his side and making a case for Sparano after the Week 17 finale. If anything, Sparano has the "swag" and at ude as a no-nonsense-style coach -- yet his players would do anything for him -- to win over the Black Hole. It wouldn't be such a bad idea for the Raiders to keep Sparano and have some continuity in their lives, especially if GM Reggie McKenzie gets to keep his job.

yes, retain the interim coach because of his "swag." coaching ability, decision making, game managing ability. SWAG! thats the answer

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tony Sparano said he "very, very badly" wants to remain the Raiders' head coach.

Sparano guided the Raiders to a 3-9 record as the interim head coach following Dennis Allen's firing. During that time, he won over the players, with many of them coming to his side and making a case for Sparano after the Week 17 finale. If anything, Sparano has the "swag" and at ude as a no-nonsense-style coach -- yet his players would do anything for him -- to win over the Black Hole. It wouldn't be such a bad idea for the Raiders to keep Sparano and have some continuity in their lives, especially if GM Reggie McKenzie gets to keep his job.

yes, retain the interim coach because of his "swag." coaching ability, decision making, game managing ability. SWAG! thats the answer

Raiders

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    raiders eyeing jack del rio, would be a good hire tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'd endorse del rio. My top choice would be Rex, after that I like Bowles and Del Rio

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Rex Ryan is a solid coach IMO..he benefited from the New York hype, but then got torn down because of it, too, which is what always happens..

His players like him, and he went to 2 AFC le games with one of the worst starting QBs in the history of the NFL..he'll definitely get a job as a DC, but he would also be an upgrade over many of the current HCs, including Denver's..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Rex Ryan is a solid coach IMO..he benefited from the New York hype, but then got torn down because of it, too, which is what always happens..

His players like him, and he went to 2 AFC le games with one of the worst starting QBs in the history of the NFL..he'll definitely get a job as a DC, but he would also be an upgrade over many of the current HCs, including Denver's..
    Apparently he's made it known he won't be coordinating. Will either get a head coaching gig he desires or will go into broadcasting until he gets a job he wants

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ya, it would be pretty stupid to take a DC job when there are so many ty Head Coaches around the league..

I'm kind of surprised the Saints and Payton didn't agree to split, tbh..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind Rex Ryan on the Niners, he'd probably like the alternative lifestyle aspect of the city. He is a good guy and killer defensive coach, just never had much of a Qb like Harlem said.

But Niners most likely going for offensive type, hopefully not McDaniels unless there is something there I'm not seeing. I wouldn't mind if they promote from within.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Del Rio as a head coach with Trestman as offensive coordinator is a scenario I'd be cool with

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    damn i wish the jags fired everyone, makes the offseason more exciting. tbh i dont expect more than 6 wins next season with the same coaching staff

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'd love to have Rex Ryan.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont get why the Jets are interviewing Quinn

there's no sense in firing Rex Ryan, arguably the best defensive minded head coach... and then hiring a defensive minded head coach. if they were so bent on going in a different direction from Rex, they might as well hire an offensive-minded guy

Thread Information