Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Is this guy the biggest waste of a pick since Ryan Leaf? He was out drinking heavily the night before and was late to a team treatment session.

Multiple independent witnesses spotted Johnny Manziel partying well past midnight at a Cleveland bar on Friday ... just hours before he missed a team treatment session.

Our sources -- and they're pretty solid -- all say Manziel was hanging out and drinking at Barley House in Cleveland with a small party (3 to 4 other people) and didn't leave until 1:30 AM on Saturday morning.

We're told ... Johnny's group was seated in a "secluded VIP-kind of area" ... and sipped on vodka and champagne -- racking up a bill close to $1,000.

One source snapped a photo ... and though it's not the greatest quality ... it sure does look a lot like Johnny Football. The meta-data on the pic says it was shot at 1:21 AM on Saturday morning.

Manziel spoke to the media on Monday and denied reports that he "threw a party" that night -- but it seems like the 22-year-old is just arguing semantics at this point.

We reached out to Johnny for comment -- so far, no word back.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I usually defend athletes that get into this , but throwing a party on that Friday night is pretty stupid when you know the season ends on Sunday, tbh..especially when you have looked terrible on the field, and Josh Gordon was there with you, too..

He couldn't just wait until Monday?

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I usually defend athletes that get into this , but throwing a party on that Friday night is pretty stupid when you know the season ends on Sunday, tbh..especially when you have looked terrible on the field, and Josh Gordon was there with you, too..

He couldn't just wait until Monday?
    He's defended himself in this video, this guys a clown. Was reading a few Browns forums and they want this guy the out ASAP. They say he makes Ryan Leaf look like a superstar.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...k-words-action

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    As I said when Inbred was drafted... Leaf 2.0

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    the leaked patriots evaluation was spot on

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Actually he was accused of throwing a 'big' party and blamed for Gordon's mishaps. This proves those reports were BS.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's . Media went after him immediately then conspired with the player's association, including the Browns to target him. He's young, white, rich, white, y, and white versus young, black, rich and y.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the leaked patriots evaluation was spot on
    Could you elaborate on that ?

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    It's . Media went after him immediately then conspired with the player's association, including the Browns to target him. He's young, white, rich, white, y, and white versus young, black, rich and y.
    I don't know about all that, but I do think the coaching staff didn't necessarily want him in the first place and the owner forced him on them. I don't think Pettine would shed any tears if Manziel was wearing a different uniform next year.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    forgot bout his dad. Dude showed up to a golf tournament with 'Heisman Dad' stamped on the shafts of all his clubs and on the faces of the wedges. Toooooooooooooool.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    God damn that Patriots report is accurate

Will never take football seriously enough for our coaching staff, he'll hate meetings, will have to drag him to work out, etc. The definition of the word maintenance.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    everyone in the patriots scouting department is like a jealous teenage girl

-FkLA

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Dale Robinson aka D-Rob

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Bro Bible leaks internal Patriots evaluation. Seems legit tbh.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Manziel could literally shoot his foot off, and FKLA would blame the gun for being such a hater.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    lol'd at never watches film and doesn't go to in-season workouts. That and the fact that a reputable source like 'Bro Bible' leaked it makes it real believable. Of course it's conveniently a NE evaluation too, probably the most respected franchise in the league.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Jerruh Jones
    Was going to draft Manziel
    he didnt do it because his son didnt want Manziel in Dallas

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Comes from 'outlaw bloodlines', mom moved the family to Kerrville to get away from father's wild family. Father's family is said to be very shady people, always into something, they are the root of Johnny's personality.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I never had anything against the guy, but the NFL is no place for a Paris Hilton like character. This is serious, careers can be very short with that lack of work ethic. Poor Tebow worked his ass off, won a playoff game, and no one wanted him because he couldnt throw properly. This league is tough business, its not like the NBA where Adam Morrison can have a career and make millions.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He literally went out partying one day after promising that he'd be more responsible:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/30/johnny...ay-miami-club/

Leaf 2.0
    Looks like he'll be "finding a new job" soon
    FkTrannies

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He literally went out partying one day after promising that he'd be more responsible:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/30/johnny...ay-miami-club/

Leaf 2.0
    Looks like he'll be "finding a new job" soon
    FkTrannies
    lol with Kurt Warner's butch wife too

Thread Information