Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    no, like their other SEC bretheren, they're out having a life
    FkLA's right, I was quoting dumbjohn on that one. It even had quotation marks, and an earlier post on that same page referenced the remark. I'm not surprised you still didn't pick up on that though. You probably still haven't figured out why people are mad at Sandusky.

As for bama's loss, y'all really think it bothers us? I'd generally prefer SEC teams to win (because it might indirectly help us down the road), but that's much less important than direct improvements. We got rid of our lousy defensive coordinator, won our bowl game, and hired one of the best DC's in the game away from a close rival. It might disappoint you, but I'm actually in a good mood right now.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    As for bama's loss, y'all really think it bothers us? I'd generally prefer SEC teams to win (because it might indirectly help us down the road), but that's much less important than direct improvements. We got rid of our lousy defensive coordinator, won our bowl game, and hired one of the best DC's in the game away from a close rival. It might disappoint you, but I'm actually in a good mood right now.
    Aggy backtracking away from "conference pride" now
    Thinking you are ever going to win anything significant with Rumlin, even with God as defensive coordinator
    Aggy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thinking you are ever going to win anything significant with Rumlin, even with God as defensive coordinator
    Aggy

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Aggy
    How is that backtracking? The more SEC teams win, the better the conference looks, and the easier it is to recruit. Even after a bad year though, you think any other conference will send more kids to the NFL? Pulling for SEC teams (when it otherwise doesn't affect my team) is logical. For all the stuff y'all spew about 'claiming SEC wins' and 'conference pride,' y'all are the ones who seem to be emotionally invested in it (see the half-dozen threads y'all started on the subject). If some of you want to kick something because things look bleak for your team, that's your problem.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How is that backtracking? The more SEC teams win, the better the conference looks, and the easier it is to recruit. Even after a bad year though, you think any other conference will send more kids to the NFL? Pulling for SEC teams (when it otherwise doesn't affect my team) is logical. For all the stuff y'all spew about 'claiming SEC wins' and 'conference pride,' y'all are the ones who seem to be emotionally invested in it (see the half-dozen threads y'all started on the subject). If some of you want to kick something because things look bleak for your team, that's your problem.

Right, it's logical to root for the guy who shredded Aggy asshole 59-0. Guess we can call it the cuck conference.

Post Count
    Thompson moving the goal posts all over the place.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And by that logic, shouldn't Aggy have rooted for Texas in the past, to make the conference look better after all those head to head beatings?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Right, it's logical to root for the guy who shredded Aggy asshole 59-0.
    Dumbjohn fails to grasp the difference between a logical choice and an emotional response. I'm shocked.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dumbjohn fails to grasp the difference between a logical choice and an emotional response. I'm shocked.
    "Yeah, it's logical to root for a team that owns us. We might as well have stayed in the BIG 12"

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Thompson

Everyone and their mothers admitting defeat but not this got, he's the guy that ran under the bonfire to save his trumpet

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Thompson moving the goal posts all over the place.
    Let's not forget that Ole Miss defeated Alabama and that TCU annihilated Ole Miss.
    Let's not forget that A&M defeated Arkansas and that Arkansas annihilated Texas.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Let's not forget that A&M defeated Arkansas and that Arkansas annihilated Texas.
    this guy just doesn't stop!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And Aggy lost to two teams Arkansas beat.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    And by that logic, shouldn't Aggy have rooted for Texas in the past, to make the conference look better after all those head to head beatings?
    I did root for Texas in 2005 against USC. That was before I got to know Texas fans a bit better.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Thompson

Everyone and their mothers admitting defeat but not this got, he's the guy that ran under the bonfire to save his trumpet
    What are you talking about? I would have preferred Alabama to win. They lost. I don't really care all that much.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    What are you talking about? I would have preferred Alabama to win. They lost. I don't really care all that much.
    SEC is da bestus conference

Eh, heh, the top 3 teams gave up 140 in 3 bowl games, uh eh heh whatever....

ESSS EEEE SEEEEEEEEEE

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    ?
    Okay, you lost to the last-place team in the SEC West. Better? I can't speak for all the other Aggies on the board, but y'all start way more 'SEC' and 'A&M' threads than we do. It's hard to keep up with your obsession when I have other things to do - do we really need to post in all of them?

That, and with some of you, I think I'd have better luck arguing with bevo. You'd both have that dumb, vacant look in your eyes, but he wouldn't try trash-talking a conference that's currently 5-4 when his conference is 1-4 - especially when his team was absolutely humiliated by the last-place team in the SEC West. Now I'm going out to 'enjoy life' while you start 10 or more threads on A&M and the SEC.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Thompson

I admit defeat.....

Me:

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    ^

LOL SEC loving got

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Honestly Thompson is bullying all of you and all you re s can muster up is one sentence, emoticon filled responses. Y'all are one sad little group of e-friends tbh.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You realize that dude was mocking dumbjohn when he said that, right? Your boy is the originator of the line you're laughing at.
    these guys are just amazingly stupid

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Honestly Thompson is bullying all of you and all you re s can muster up is one sentence, emoticon filled responses. Y'all are one sad little group of e-friends tbh.
    these guys are just amazingly stupid
    The butt crew is mad. El oh El.

quit sucking off your e-friend!

Clearly when people disagree with me its a big conspiracy! It's definitely not hilarious watching delusional aggy fans move goal posts after sucking off their SEC rivals all season.

Post Count
    That's not relevant. Texas and Arkansas were bad this year. Toilet Bowl games don't matter, and TCU still whipped Ole Piss worse.

Thread Information