14 seconds

welp...

Believe.
    Post Count
    And... voilą.

Be pissed if I PPV'd that one, tbh

Believe.
    Post Count
    What I find funny is, Jon Jones' fights keep getting longer and longer, while Ronda's keep getting shorter.

IF someone does beat Rousey, it will be someone that lands ALOT of kicks against her.

Perhaps Ronda needs to start fighting guys. Clearly the women have no chance against her.

Post Count
    Ronda is quickly approaching Fedor as the GOAT. She's ing incredible.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Fedor kept undefeated for 10 years and 31 fights, including against dudes literally twice his own size. Ronda is awesome but she's not there yet.

Believe.
    Post Count
    So... Ronda kinda predicted how the fight would go in this pre-fight video:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12396557

#UFC184 @ufc
    Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano is the only UFC championship fight to not feature a single landed strike. #UFC184

Post Count
    Unfortunately, my friend did. He's pretty pissed off.

Post Count
    Also, while Rousey is good, this fight ended up as it did because Cat had a brainfart. Who the goes at a Judo master like that?!

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's the dumbest I've ever read. She's the only good participant in her sport. It's like she's solved the equation and everyone else is stuck on the drawing board. It's no fault of her own, it's just the way it is

Post Count
    That's the dumbest I've ever read. She's the only good participant in her sport. It's like she's solved the equation and everyone else is stuck on the drawing board. It's no fault of her own, it's just the way it is
    What part is the dumbest? lol That Ronda is becoming GOAT? Or that she's approaching Fedor?

Post Count
    Like boxing in the 90s. Woooooooooo $50 for the PPV! oh . over in 7 seconds. That's why you let other schmucks pay for it and watch it at their place.

Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano for women's bantamweight le - Zingano is really good, but Ronda is better in pretty much every aspect of the fight. Hard to see a path to victory for Cat.

Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington - I like Holm's skill set, but this will be a tough one.

Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck - Unless Ellenberger has completely fallen off, I just can't see him losing to 2015 Koscheck.

Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh - I like Jouban, but Walsh is a tough dude and a touch match-up. Toss-up fight in my opinion.

Tony Ferguson vs. Gleison Tibau - Ferguson is younger and more skilled.
    5-0

If Rhona started fighting bar fights in California I wonder how far east she'd get before some cat in a bar whipped her? Only stibulation being the guy couldn't be a pro athlete.

Post Count
    Her division is about 10 minutes old. She may lose one soon out of boredom from this lack of compe ion.

Post Count
    What I find funny is, Jon Jones' fights keep getting longer and longer, while Ronda's keep getting shorter.
    When the Dan Cormier's of women's MMA show up

Let me know..

Thread Information