Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 02-18-2015 at 09:02 PM.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington -- I think Holm is the real ing deal.

Zingano - total homer pick, just because I hate Rousey so bad.

Tony Ferguson - I love Ferguson.

Faillenberger - About the only guy more worthless than Ellenberger is Josh Koscheck, who also just needs to hang 'em up.

Munoz - One of my favorite guys in the UFC; how could anyone root against him? He was never the same after Weidman brutalized him, and I blame the ref (wasn't it that pothead/pedo-smile Rosenthal?) for not stopping that fight ten minutes earlier.

James Krause vs. Valmir Lazaro
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 02-23-2015 at 11:22 AM.

damn!!!

MMAjunkie @MMAjunkie
    Pneumonia knocks 'Jacare' Souza from UFC 184 bout vs. Yoel Romero dlvr.it/86sKDr via @MMAjunkie

Chris Weidman out of Vitor Belfort fight, Ronda Rousey-Cat Zingano to headline UFC 184

The UFC injury bug has not stayed in 2014. It's still biting in unfortunate places.

UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman is injured and will have to pull out of his UFC 184 main event with Vitor Belfort, the UFC announced Friday. The co-main event between women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and Cat Zingano will now serve as the headliner for the Feb. 28 card in Los Angeles. MMAjunkie.com was the first to report the news.

The Weidman-Belfort bout will likely be postponed. The UFC will not keep Belfort on the card. The UFC also announced Friday that a women's bantamweight matchup between Holly Holm and Raquel Pennington would be the new co-main event.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/30...cat-zingano-to

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    So no Weidman and no Souza/Romero? You'd better move this to FS1. This one could be a record low for PPV buys.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    White confirms on the post show that machida agreed to fight Belfort but Belfort didn't take it:

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    White says they are reaching out to Belfort now with a different fight. No word on who yet. Mousasi?

Post Count
    Book machida and luke

Post Count
    Vitor off his Trt will be useless anyway..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    This really isn't that bad of a card, although I wouldn't pay to watch it. Two chick fights for the main and co-main? Who would've thought that would happen... ever...

I hope Cat wins and watch out for Holly Holm, she's a scary .

Post Count
    This really kind of deteriorated into an FS 1 type card..

main CARD

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET

Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano

Changing the pick after watching the countdown show.. I am just pulling for her..

for women's bantamweight le

Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington

Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck

Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh

Tony Ferguson vs. Gleison Tibau
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 02-24-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Post Count

Cat comes off as a of a lady and she has been to and back the last 2 years.. I am pulling for her..

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Koschek with his hair wow that's not a good look mayne

Post Count
    Really tired of all the overhype with Ronda. Yes she is a great women's fighter but this division is brand new and extremely weak. There are just not enough athletically talented women currently training and competing in MMA.. That can and probably will change but it may take 4 or 5 years..

Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano for women's bantamweight le - Zingano is really good, but Ronda is better in pretty much every aspect of the fight. Hard to see a path to victory for Cat.

Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington - I like Holm's skill set, but this will be a tough one.

Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck - Unless Ellenberger has completely fallen off, I just can't see him losing to 2015 Koscheck.

Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh - I like Jouban, but Walsh is a tough dude and a touch match-up. Toss-up fight in my opinion.

Tony Ferguson vs. Gleison Tibau - Ferguson is younger and more skilled.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna be very original on this one.

Ronda vs Cat
    Cat's an awesome fighter and I have tremendous respect for her. Ronda's probably gonna fall eventually during her career, but I just don't feel like this is the day. I agree with dbreiden that women MMA is a pretty recent sport and Ronda benefits from her successful history in a sport established for a very long time in the women's divisions. This is also something I could say for my next pick which is Holly Holm.

Holly vs Raquel
    Holly has built a hugely dominant career in boxing and seems to be going the same way in MMA. Raquel only has an impressive record at the amateur level.

Ellenberger vs Koscheck
    Jake is 8 years younger and I kinda feel like Koscheck is just here to cash the check (see the pun?).

Derrick Lewis vs Juan Potts

Dear Ronda,

Cut that ugly ass mole off your face.

Thanks,
    01Snake

Means is a mean SOB

Means is a mean SOB
    He put a damn beatdown on that guy.

Thread Information