Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    I agree with DB on this one - I think it should count even if the opponent changed. It's not like he would've changed his pick when a no-name replaces Hall's opponent at the last minute.
    Exactly..

fighter A - fighter B
    fighter A - fighterB

They I will say that fighter A in all the cases were winners and I meant to pick them. Sounds fair to me.

Funny I can tell
    If you pick fighter A and fighter B pulls out you get the win.. My guy didn't pull out he fought and I picked him..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Exactly..

If you pick fighter A and fighter B pulls out you get the win.. My guy didn't pull out he fought and I picked him..
    I always get the W because only I know who fighter A will be. I will choose after the fight

Post Count
    I always get the W because only I know who fighter A will be. I will choose after the fight
    Look at this example..

Anderson Silva Vs Nick Diaz

I pick Silva as it is clearly bolded and lets say he wins.. Now if Diaz pulls out and is replaced with whoever I still get the W because Silva the man I picked fought and won.. Now if Silva pulls out then I would get the loss UNLESS I change it.. If the man you picked fought and WINS the pick should count...

Post Count
    Look at this example..

Anderson Silva Vs Nick Diaz

I pick Silva as it is clearly bolded and lets say he wins.. Now if Diaz pulls out and is replaced with whoever I still get the W because Silva the man I picked fought and won.. Now if Silva pulls out then I would get the loss UNLESS I change it.. If the man you picked fought and WINS the pick should count...
    GMAB with your explaining

We are picking a winner of a fight between two fighters. There is no big logic.

And you whining like a even though last year you was not on the list is laughable, but it. Do what you want

Post Count
    Yet it's going right over your head time and time again..

And you whining like a even though last year you was not on the list is laughable, but it. Do what you want
    LOL!!! Oh god WOW!! I may go back to the Spurs sections for good.. You and I go back to the days of Evan and Leonard. I recall you being a much nicer person..

All I see you do now is trolling about fighters and the people that like them..
    And you lord over the rankings like a queen on her period..

Post Count
    Go that I did not count the Phillipou pick as well

Believe.
    Post Count
    Err how I am in this discussion I do not know, I'm not the first one to write my predictions like that. I think I copied Troutbum's style for UFC 182 which was the first time I tried writing predictions.

I made my predictions 1~2 days prior to the fights so yeah no opponent changed between me writing them and the actual fights, but if there is a need for me to write down the name of the opponents you tell me Poland, and I'll comply for next time.

As for the argument between you two, honestly I can see the point for both opinions. After that, if you clearly write Uriah Hall vs Louis Taylor this is obviously a fight that didn't happen. Let's just hope they don't have too many fighters pulling out at the last moment this year.

P.S.: my nickname is thiste, not thistle

Post Count
    GMAB with your explaining

Is it that big of a deal? Just give him the pick he wanted. Jesus. You're getting way too technical on a sports forum.

It looks a lot nicer when someone goes through the process of writing/pasting all the names, but that's stupid to do now since anytime someone pulls out it could cost you a pick.

Post Count
    Is it that big of a deal? Just give him the pick he wanted. Jesus. You're getting way too technical on a sports forum.

It looks a lot nicer when someone goes through the process of writing/pasting all the names, but that's stupid to do now since anytime someone pulls out it could cost you a pick.

Ah Poland..

Post Count
    Fight Night and UFC 183 added..

Let me know if I missed something guys..

Standings: W L

Ace3g 13-5 .722

txstr1986 13-5 .722

Cry Havoc 9-5 .643

Dbreiden83080 13-8 .619

polandprzem 6-5 .545

Technique 2-3 .400

The TroutBum 5-15 .250

Ernest787 2-2
    thiste 8-1 .889 3-1

Thread Information