Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    other top seeds in the East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many of these so called contenders are not really contenders. Two of those being the Clippers and Dallas. Good teams, but not contenders. Dallas has not beat hardly anyone this year. They have a great record against mostly bad teams.
    Who's alt is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    treating the 3 seed like a scrimmage on their own floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    treating the 3 seed like a scrimmage on their own floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teague is averaging 6.1 PPG in the 4th period... That's 6th best in the NBA.
    He can easily be 'that guy.' Kid's got game and heart.

Believe.
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Look at their schedule:

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...llas-mavericks

I'm not lying. They haven't won many big games at all.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Don't see how they don't win the East. Would beat all except the Warriors in a 7 game series healthy. NBA is weak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see how they don't win the East. Would beat all except the Warriors in a 7 game series healthy. NBA is weak.
    They can't beat the Spurs in a series. They could probably beat Portland, Clippers, and okc but not the Warriors, Spurs, or
    Rockets

Believe.
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    They can't beat the Spurs in a series. They could probably beat Portland, Clippers, and okc but not the Warriors, Spurs, or
    Rockets
    I wouldn't bet on it... You guys won by 2 points at home when the Hawks were not even playing well. I believe you guys were healthy at that time.

Not saying that we would win, but I think it would be a better series than people would think.

That said.... You guys have owned us since Duncan has been a Spurs... But the change has gotta happen sometime.

The Spurs couldn't possibly match the energy the team is currently playing with. But I expect the Hawks to fall off some. Nobody can keep up this pace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't bet on it... You guys won by 2 points at home when the Hawks were not even playing well. I believe you guys were healthy at that time.

Not saying that we would win, but I think it would be a better series than people would think.

That said.... You guys have owned us since Duncan has been a Spurs... But the change has gotta happen sometime.

The Spurs couldn't possibly match the energy the team is currently playing with. But I expect the Hawks to fall off some. Nobody can keep up this pace.
    The Spurs haven't had a full healthy roster for a single game this season yet. (Today was probably the closest, with Beli the only guy out).

Believe.
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    The Spurs haven't had a full healthy roster for a single game this season yet. (Today was probably the closest, with Beli the only guy out).

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400578356

Basically everyone played but Patty Mills. Horf was far from being completely healthy also. So, I think it was close to being even.

Either way, I'd love for the series to happen... But we will see. I'm still not fully convinced of this team until I see results in the playoffs.

Although, I think the series against the Pacers last year was a pretty good sign that this team can hang with good playoff teams... And this team is playing much better than they were in the 2nd half of the season last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Basically everyone played but Patty Mills. Horf was far from being completely healthy also. So, I think it was close to being even.

Either way, I'd love for the series to happen... But we will see. I'm still not fully convinced of this team until I see results in the playoffs.

Although, I think the series against the Pacers last year was a pretty good sign that this team can hang with good playoff teams... And this team is playing much better than they were in the 2nd half of the season last year.
    As I said earlier, I liked the Hawks last season already... event though it was clear they were not ready yet...

The Spurs are a different animal in the playoffs though... but, if we're not healthy, then it's wide open...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weren't you guys tanking after Horford went down?

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Lol Spurs give me a break.

Believe.
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Weren't you guys tanking after Horford went down?
    No. I was wanting them to tank instead of getting 8th seed.

That's now how Ferry works though.

Believe.
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Lol Spurs give me a break.
    Are you guys going to get Lopez? I'm tired of seeing Durant/Westbrook go at it alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many of these so called contenders are not really contenders. Two of those being the Clippers and Dallas. Good teams, but not contenders. Dallas has not beat hardly anyone this year. They have a great record against mostly bad teams.
    And the Hawks play in the east. Its basically the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with Hawks fan about the West, tbh, I've been saying it since last year..

A lot of these "contenders" have nice regular season records but aren't actual threats in the playoffs.. extremely soft teams like Portland, Dallas, the Clippers being anything close to contenders..

The West has the Warriors and Spurs, with Memphis's success depending on their matchups..can't imagine anybody else winning..

The East is the Hawks and Bulls, that's probably all..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up by 10 against the bulls...It doesn't even look like they are trying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up by 10 against the bulls...It doesn't even look like they are trying

2015 Hawks or 96 Bulls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs