Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Moving the goalposts. That little brain of yours is getting burned out.

Keep in mind that your original take on this was that you wanted every conference mate to lose their bowl games bc they would 'steal your recruits' and bc they were all your rivals.
    How is that moving the goalposts? Who does that got in that video? Oh yeah. The Ess EEE Sea

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    You said noone other than the SEC roots for another conference team after getting beatdown. I showed that they do and then you change the subject to the YT vid. How is that not moving the goalposts?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You said noone other than the SEC roots for another conference team after getting beatdown. I showed that they do and then you change the subject to the YT vid. How is that not moving the goalposts?
    Wow, didn't know those threads were the equivalent of 100,000 dumbasses in a stadium chanting SEC

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Not to mention the fact that youve changed your stance from 'I want every conference member except UT to lose bc they are all rivals and will steal our recruits' to now saying conference pride is ok. Atleast your little brain is making strides and willing to see the light though...before you used to stick with your opinions no matter how re ed.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Wow, didn't know those threads were the equivalent of 100,000 dumbasses in a stadium chanting SEC
    Louisville did one better and posted a big ass ACC sign, actually. But regardless what does that have to do with you saying only the SEC roots for conference mates after they get beatdown?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Louisville did one better and posted a big ass ACC sign, actually. But regardless what does that have to do with you saying only the SEC roots for conference mates after they get beatdown?
    Wow a sign

SEC fans get the most butthurt when anybody badmouths their "dominant" conference. Collectively as a group, who else does that?

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    more deflecting...

You are hopeless. I give up.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    LMAO cusa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    5-1 in bowls IIRC

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Solidarity and unabashed foolish pride contortions are not the same thing.

When Alabama fans root for Auburn against anyone in the NC championship game, college football as a whole has lost something.

Just because your team sucks does not mean your conference is good. UT fans should understand this.

Thread Information