Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    Lol

Post Count
    You came back after like 10 years for that...

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    Update: Daniel Cormier comments on Jon Jones testing positive for cocaine metabolites prior to UFC 182 -- sbnation.com/e/7269494

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    hahahahahahahahahhaha

AWESOME

Post Count
    "With the support of my family, I have entered into a drug treatment facility," Jones said in a statement to Yahoo. "I want to apologize to my fiancée, my children, as well as my mother, father, and brothers for the mistake that I made. I also want to apologize to the UFC, my coaches, my sponsors and equally important to my fans. I am taking this treatment program very seriously. Therefore, at this time my family and I would appreciate privacy."

hahahah

and

hahaha

Post Count
    Too bad for the haters it isn't a PED

Post Count
    Just like Aaron Pryor when he beat Alexis Arguello!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Didn't OP lose a bet in the NBA forum and disappear after that?

Post Count
    Not just cocaine apparently. lol His T/E ratio on December 18th was 0.19/1 but with normal levels of testosterone. Looks like someone just got caught red-handed trying to mask something.

Believe.
    Post Count
    He's truly the best kilo for kilo fighter in the world.

Post Count

Luke Thomas daggers the fans that cares more about Jons persona then his fighting

Absolutely fantastic

Post Count

If I just was gif photoshop genius ...

Post Count

The king of the World defended well

Post Count
    lulz no one cares about his fake good guy got persona, but his T/E ratios are about to either make the UFC a legitimate organization or no better than WWE

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jones was randomly tested on Dec. 4, a full month before his UFC 182grudge-match with Cormier. He popped hot for cocaine metabolites. The Nevada State Commission (NAC), in accordance with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), got the results back on Dec. 23 but sat on this information because the positive test happened "out-of-compe ion." The only way for it to be egregious enough to take action was if it happened "in compe ion," which in WADA language means in the vicinity of 12 hours before the fight.

So Dana White will explain this how?

Post Count

Post Count
    So a + test for cocaine does not take away Jones' right to fight, the contract has nothing about it...

So the next question is 'Since you care about Jones as a person on Dec. 3, did you ask him (Jones) to agree to postpone the fight?

Then the next question is 'Why is it not written into the contract that a fighter must be clean not only for PED's, but illegal drugs? You have axed others as fighters from the UFC for having traces of weed...'

I seriously thought White could be lauded for putting on the fights that needed to happen unlike boxing. But after this... he does not give a about the fighters unless they can make him money, just like boxing. Only White does not have to be involved in very rough negotiations like King v. Arum, etc...

Thanks for the video. White is s and the interview was pitiful.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Honestly I don't blame him, in his place I'd have done the exact same thing. The funny part is looking at him try to explain it in a politically correct way after the fight.

When you look at the facts, there are millions of dollars hanging in the balance, and did Jones gain any advantage because of that? No.
    Not to mention the fact that everybody and their sister wanted to see the fight. They'd already cancelled Jon vs Gus AND Jon vs Cormier one time before... what do you expect? Do you imagine the ing backlash if they had cancelled this one again? Holy that would have been galactic.

, in the UFC 182 thread I mentioned who would be the first one to drop out before Jan. 3rd? Funny to realize I was actually right. This fight wasn't meant to happen, but Dana did it anyway. Is it morally wrong? Yes. Do I blame him? Nope.

Post Count
    Honestly I don't blame him, in his place I'd have done the exact same thing. The funny part is looking at him try to explain it in a politically correct way after the fight.

When you look at the facts, there are millions of dollars hanging in the balance, and did Jones gain any advantage because of that? No.
    Not to mention the fact that everybody and their sister wanted to see the fight. They'd already cancelled Jon vs Gus AND Jon vs Cormier one time before... what do you expect? Do you imagine the ing backlash if they had cancelled this one again? Holy that would have been galactic.

, in the UFC 182 thread I mentioned who would be the first one to drop out before Jan. 3rd? Funny to realize I was actually right. This fight wasn't meant to happen, but Dana did it anyway. Is it morally wrong? Yes. Do I blame him? Nope.
    It would have been interesting to see what Dana would say if Jones got destroyed. I had the fighters best interest in mind...
    I think everyone understands the $ part perfectly. Just don't claim you have the fighters best interest in mind. The interviewer slid way before he reached the base. Too bad.

Post Count
    lol So after me paying you $500 like an honest man, you lose the bet, welsh and disappear. Sick

Post Count
    It was interesting that during the promotion of this fight Dana was quiet as never. I just wonder how much he knew about Jons problems, if he has problems or are they masking something else?
    Also the injury that cause the cancellation of the first bout was strange to me

Post Count

Post Count
    Chael is great

Post Count
    ^another african who can't pay his bills. People here don't forget you pulled the biggest move in this forum's history.

Thread Information