Last edited by ace3g; 04-14-2015 at 06:12 PM.

UFC News @UFCNews
    UFC matchmakers are on a roll! Miller vs Felder & Herrig vs Vanzant to #UFCNewark! Story: on.ufc.com/1C8ZzVa pic.twitter.com/XkCImaPXiR

UFC Tonight @UFCTonight
    Another new fight. Co-main event for April 15th in New Jersey, #2 Jacare Souza vs. #6 Yoel Romero!

Bloody Elbow @BloodyElbow
    Yoel Romero injured, out of UFC on Fox 15 co-main event vs. Jacare Souza sbnation.com/e/8149556?utm_… pic.twitter.com/H0fQ65iAqg

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    I had Jacare over SoG anyway, but now I think the aligator is going to eat his opponent alive.

Swanson, he looks reborn.

Paige Vonzant - she is ridiculously good looking.

Paul Felder - he's on a hot streak, looked impressive under the Jones card.

Ovince St Preux.

Diego Brandao.

Nick Catone

Chris Dempsey

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lyoto Machida vs. Luke Rockhold
    Chris Camozzi vs. Ronaldo Souza
    Max Holloway vs. Cub Swanson
    Felice Herrig vs. Paige VanZant

preliminary CARD
    FOX, 6 p.m. ET
    Beneil Dariush vs. Jim Miller
    Patrick mins vs. Ovince Saint Preux

My bad picks:

Rockhold - I think Machida will win, deep down, but I secretly want hold to win -- which is weird, because I really don't like hold.
    Holloway - This is probably the first time I've picked against Swanson, and I'm not sure why I am on this one, other than the fact that I love Holloway's heart, and I love watching him fight. He won't stop Swanson, but I think he can control him and pick him apart with his technical striking en route to a SD. If he gets sucked into a brawl, he'll go down hard though.
    mins - OSP is nothing but hype and I hate watching him fight. He lost to Ryan Bader and Gay Hard Musaucy for crying out loud... mins will wrestle- OSP into a third round TKO.

Post Count
    WAR PVZ!

Rockhold just proved again his sub techniques and transitions are top level at MW.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Has Lyoto lost a step? Looks like it tonight

Post Count
    That was a ing impressive victory for Rockhold. The MW division is ing stacked!!!

Post Count
    That was a surprising result. Machida slipped in the 1st and after the beating Luke gave him for 3 minutes on the ground he had nothing left for round 2. It's kind of sad that Machida's long and great career is winding down..

Damn, I completely forgot to put in my picks (and I would've gone 5-0) - it's been a really busy week.

Rockhold looked amazing last night - he just brutalized Machida for that entire first round and when you saw Machida stumble back to his corner you knew the finish was coming in round 2. Sucks for Jacare that Romero had to pull out because he'll probably be passed over for the le shot due to Rockhold's complete dominance.

Holloway has taken that next step. I always liked the kid, like Trout said, he has crazy heart. But you can see him improving every time out, and he's legit now. FW is getting to be a really fun division.

PVZ is awesome. She's very easy on the eyes and I love her frenetic pace. She's not very technical, but that will come as she gets more experienced and continues to train at Alpha (Fe)Male. Herring looked like garbage in that fight.

Post Count
    I'm mad at Machida. He threw a half-hearted left straight, the same one that he threw at Jones when Jones counter bowed him. He has amazing karate technique and he goes for a slow left straight.

Why Machida. Why?

Then after Rockhold takes down Machida, Rockhold starts to gain the dominant positions on the ground, however he never hurt Machida until the last second of the round when he thrusted a short elbow to the dome of Machida - who's head was on the mat at the time. This is why Machida was wobbling after the bell rang. Machida was out of it after that, what I consider a disrespectful elbow.

This weight class suddenly got stacked. I still believe in Machida though.

Post Count
    I'm mad at Machida. He threw a half-hearted left straight, the same one that he threw at Jones when Jones counter bowed him. He has amazing karate technique and he goes for a slow left straight.

Why Machida. Why?

Then after Rockhold takes down Machida, Rockhold starts to gain the dominant positions on the ground, however he never hurt Machida until the last second of the round when he thrusted a short elbow to the dome of Machida - who's head was on the mat at the time. This is why Machida was wobbling after the bell rang. Machida was out of it after that, what I consider a disrespectful elbow.

This weight class suddenly got stacked. I still believe in Machida though.
    A disrespectful elbow? What the is that ?

The weight class is suddenly stacked? It has been stacked for years, .

Post Count
    If you watched the fight you'll know what I'm talking about.

For years this weight class has been Silva showboating to victory. you.

Post Count
    If you watched the fight you'll know what I'm talking about.

For years this weight class has been Silva showboating to victory. you.
    I did watch the fight. I'd still like to know what the a disrespectful elbow is. It was legal, it wasn't a cheap shot, and it wasn't thrown with the intent to be disrespectful.

Anderson hasn't been relevant for some time, dingle-berry, but even before he lost the le there were some scary mother ers at MW.

Post Count
    He domed Machida while his head was on the mat 1 second before round was over. He did no damage all round until that moment.

Middleweight now is as compe ive as light heavyweight, the fighters top to bottom in the Silva era are not as talented and hyped as the fighters we have now. head.

Post Count
    He domed Machida while his head was on the mat 1 second before round was over. He did no damage all round until that moment.
    So Rockhold should have been like, "I haven't done any damage this round, and it's almost over -- I know I've got a perfect chance to land a legal elbow and potentially win this fight, but I have more respect for Lyotto than that. Besides, I got into this sport because of the whole "honor" thing; winning is overrated." Since you refuse to answer the question of why/how it was disrespectful, I'm forced to believe that this is what you think.

Middleweight now is as compe ive as light heavyweight, the fighters top to bottom in the Silva era are not as talented and hyped as the fighters we have now. head.
    Starting in 2006, the MW division had Rich Franklin, Marquardt, Dan Henderson in his prime, Forrest Griffen, Stephan Bonner, Vitor Belfort, and Chael Sonnen, just to name a few. Of course those fighters aren't as good or scary as today's fighters, but that can be said of every weight class, not just MW. Back then though, MW was full of killers that could beat anyone in the world... except Anderson. MW has always been stacked. HW and FLW on the other hand...

Post Count
    It's not good for the sport. Instead of seeing another round of two great strikers battling, where Rockhold could have potentially won anyway. What he did was target Machida's dome through a weak and cheap ground & pound hit.

If that's how he chooses to win, then I can't wait to see Rockhold vs Weidman.

Post Count
    It's not good for the sport. Instead of seeing another round of two great strikers battling, where Rockhold could have potentially won anyway. What he did was target Machida's dome through a weak and cheap ground & pound hit.

If that's how he chooses to win, then I can't wait to see Rockhold vs Weidman.
    You've got to be ing kidding me. So what this boils down to is you're upset that your guy lost, and that your guy didn't make it out of the 2nd round. You're also upset that a fighter threw a completely legal strike that essentially ended the night for your guy.

I recommend you get to your doctor ASAP and request a chromosome audit, re .

Post Count
    ok

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    Technique is out of his mind. This is the definition of sour grapes. The kids today might say he's acting "salty" if you will. A cheap shot is a cheap shot and no one on this earth but you thinks that was a cheap shot. Is it a cheap shot when Jones lulls them to sleep in the clinch then throws an elbow? 99% of clinch time is dirty boxing and working towards a takedown. Jones "disrespects" his opponents by sneaking in elbows I guess

Thread Information