Last edited by ace3g; 04-25-2015 at 03:55 PM.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rory is gonna destroy Lombard. I can't see it different then a unanimous or finish by the Canadian.

Hector got a worthy opponent at last. Well the guy that should fight for the le.

First round should be exciting...after that Rory should be able to control the fight.

Post Count
    Yea well Lombard has never exploded in the UFC and is holding himself. When he had lesser compe ion he was running through them. Now with the tougher guys he cannot dominate. Rory may pick him apart from the distance and probably will. I don't see ths fight going to the ground at all. It might be a snoozer. It all depends if lombard gonna be desperate enough to engage frequently

Yea well Lombard has never exploded in the UFC and is holding himself. When he had lesser compe ion he was running through them. Now with the tougher guys he cannot dominate. Rory may pick him apart from the distance and probably will. I don't see ths fight going to the ground at all. It might be a snoozer. It all depends if lombard gonna be desperate enough to engage frequently
    It will definitely be a snoozer. Rory is just going to use his length and continuously pop Lombard from range, and Lombard isn't going to be able to do anything about it. Just give Rory the le shot already - how many guys does he need to walk through before Dana gives him his due?

UFC 186 heads to Montreal for the rematch between Dillashaw and Barao! Plus, Rampage returns!
    Story: http://t.co/itaX6jdcuS

I love the Bisping-Dollaway match-up. This card is getting really good.
    Last edited by txstr1986; 01-18-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Post Count
    This card looks fantastic!
    TJ is one of the fighters I love to watch and with the occasion I dislike Barao so ... you know

I'm not gonna say much but IMO this can be the last year of fighting for Michael. If he is gonna get beaten that's it - he seems like burned out

Rory is so boring. I hate that everyone from that camp just jabs all night long. Dana hates it too and that's the reason Rory hasn't got his shot yet. Also doesn't help that he lost to the current champ for the #1 contendership.

Post Count
    Rory is so boring. I hate that everyone from that camp just jabs all night long. Dana hates it too and that's the reason Rory hasn't got his shot yet. Also doesn't help that he lost to the current champ for the #1 contendership.
    wtf? Have you ever watched him fight? Yes his jab is potent but he throws a ton of stuff. He throws kicks and roundhouses, he grapples and has fantastic technique.

yes I've watched him. For someone crying about Henderson trying to point someone to death, funny that you are defending Rory. Him trying to point everyone with his jab is the exact reason Dana White skipped him when he thought he was getting a le shot. I hope he gets smashed.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rory is a distance fighter with great technique and good resolve. Lombard is a pressure fighter that's always thinking about that ko hay maker. Lombard's last fight was not impressive as he could not finish some joe plumber that had his hands down 3 feet away from Lombard. This fight is in canada for a reason, I expect Rory to dismantle Lombard with his versatile offensive game and his good range.

Post Count
    yes I've watched him. For someone crying about Henderson trying to point someone to death, funny that you are defending Rory. Him trying to point everyone with his jab is the exact reason Dana White skipped him when he thought he was getting a le shot. I hope he gets smashed.
    Difference being that Rory takes risks and dominates fights. Bendo gets his ass kicked and gets saved by the judges, then has the balls to be upset about being robbed.

If Rory wins the le and starts scraping by fighters that he can dominate or gets lazy, it will be a completely different story.

Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi replaces Rory MacDonald vs. Hector Lombard at UFC 186

UFC 186 lost arguably its most interesting fight, but it also gained another le fight.

Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi for the UFC flyweight le is the new co-main event, as Rory MacDonald vs. Hector Lombard has been removed from the card, according to The Canadian Press. No reason was given for the MacDonald-Lombard cancellation.

UFC 186, headlined by T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao 2 for the bantamweight le, is set for April 25 at Montreal's Bell Centre.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/10...y-macdonald-vs

Hector Lombard tested positive (not that it's any big surprise) for the anabolic steroid desoxymethyltestosterone - that's why the fight was dropped.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/10...-182-drug-test

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kyoji Horiguchi is the real deal. If he can keep Mighty Mouse from laying on top of him I think Kyoji will outclass him in striking. This is Johnson's toughest opponent to date imo

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    wtf? Have you ever watched him fight? Yes his jab is potent but he throws a ton of stuff. He throws kicks and roundhouses, he grapples and has fantastic technique.
    I agree with this. I don't like him all that much, but he is an amazing talent. I think he'll beat Ruthless, tbpfhwy.

Post Count
    He's scared, and I hate it when people say that . Guarantee that this happens again before they meet.

Rampage is back on this card again

Post Count
    I'm surprised there isn't any chatter going on about this card. Overall, it wasn't that neat, but holy , did Rampage look awesome or what? I haven't seen him fight like that since his early Pride days, and even then, I think he looked better against Maldanado than in any other fight I've seen. I have two overwhelming feelings about it though:

1) I won't be a bit surprised when he fails his drug test. The only other old farts that have had this kind of turn around, both physically and statistically, were OverRoid and Vitoroid.

2) If he was fighting clean, and he fought that well because of training and getting in shape, then WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST FIVE YEARS, ASS HOLE? Can you imagine how much better the Rashad Evans or even Bones fights would have been if he would have come in looking like that? Judas.

Thread Information