Post Count
    Be nice if you show up on the road

What is was he 1-9 from three tonight
    Tp set him up 3 or 4 times

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a streak shooter. You have to live with the slumps Bc when he is on a hot streak, we are near unbeatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be nice if he is hot on road once in awhile

And he had 16 s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $12,500,000 - Parker
    $4,025,000 - Green

Blaming a role player when the highest paid player on the team the bed tonight. Green has had a pretty good season thus far. Can't say the same for Enrique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely didn't have a good game.... but I bet he's tired too... he's been covering for Kiwi and now Marco also...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had 2 days off young

He has been great this season
    He makes half his threes Spurs win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $12,500,000 - Parker
    $4,025,000 - Green

Blaming a role player when the highest paid player on the team the bed tonight. Green has had a pretty good season thus far. Can't say the same for Enrique.
    some say max next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not worried about Green. even when he plays badly he still contributes (that block on that wiz dude)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why doesn't he get more minutes?? pop is stupid
    he's fatigued

http://www.expressnews.com/sports/sp...ter-premium#/0

in his physical prime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called it. That December has been killer for Tim, Manu and Danny. Hopefully they can hang on until the All Star Week and get some well deserved rest...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why doesn't he get more minutes?? pop is stupid
    he's fatigued

http://www.expressnews.com/sports/sp...ter-premium#/0

in his physical prime
    Dude played hard minutes with the injuries. No way he shouldn't get 30 with Kawhi next to him.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA season is a grind always has been for years there has been complaints from players and fans about to many meaningless games packed into to short of a time..... Personal feeling is that the scheduling in the NBA is crap and thats part of the issue as well as him playing far more minutes per game than he has since college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw looked better than he has been in the last game, but I am hoping that these few games before the RRtrip and the all star break give both Diaw and Danny some rest.

Tiago being out, Marco being out, Kawhi being out and Tony being out...Diaw and Green have played more than anyone else on the team (Green more than anyone at all - Tim next), but Diaw has been showing fatigue as well.

After the December-from- number of games, the relatively lighter schedule now can and undoubtedly will help all of them.

I know that Duncan has been playing a lot of minutes, but he doesn't seem to WANT to not play every game. Maybe that will change, but I'm not sure. I still get the impression he is telling Pop that he "wants to leave it all out on the floor" this whole season. I think that means he is not coming back, and so I think he will keep playing until the wheels literally fall off, which they just might if he doesn't get some solid rest soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny's been a warrior this season. Picked up some offensive slack while some key players were out.

He's mentally and physically fatigued right now, and it's affecting his shot. His defense has still been solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny still ranks as one of the best defenders at his position and is shooting above 40% from three, so I think he's solid. The player that currently ranks #1 in some statistical looks at that position is Khris Middleton of the Bucks, who is now one my favorite free agent targets for the Spurs. At 6'8" he could play both the SG and SF positions, and form a very strong three man rotation with Danny and Kawhi next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One reason Green might be fatigued is that he's one of the hardest workers in the NBA. Dude never takes a play off, and gets back in transition on D faster than ANYONE in the League that I've seen. He's not the fastest player in the league, but he gets to the ball at great angles and has incredible closing speed. He's honestly one of the unspoken superstars in the league on D (Spurs fans know this but listen to other team's broadcasts when Green stops a transitional play and they're usually surprised).

It's at the point now where if he's back in transition I'm really not even concerned about a score unless it's a 3v1 fast break. Dude is a gamer. Going to be real interesting to see his salary requests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't call Danny "streaky." His 3pt% in the months of Nov., Dec., and January: 42%/39%/40%... His career 3pt% is 41.8%. If anything, he's ridiculously consistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't call Danny "streaky." His 3pt% in the months of Nov., Dec., and January: 42%/39%/40%... His career 3pt% is 41.8%. If anything, he's ridiculously consistent.
    Monthly numbers are a poor indicator, streakiness is more of a game-to-game phenomenon. I think Danny is a very streaky shooter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called it. That December has been killer for Tim, Manu and Danny. Hopefully they can hang on until the All Star Week and get some well deserved rest...
    Yep, it's been evident that the disgusting December took a toll on those 3, it was statistically one of the toughest stretches in NBA history IIRC..

"We'll do it this time" Bartleby's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monthly numbers are a poor indicator, streakiness is more of a game-to-game phenomenon. I think Danny is a very streaky shooter
    Yeah, his overall % is solid, but he is definitely a fire and ice shooter. You just have to hope he gets hot when it really matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used to be VERY streaky, but I think he's settled a bit more. He has small streaks still but usually he's consistently lethal from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used to be VERY streaky, but I think he's settled a bit more. He has small streaks still but usually he's consistently lethal from 3.
    I agree, he's far from the streakiest players in the league but I generally feels he's a 'hot or not' player

Thread Information