Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So did he shoot the little dune kid with the bomb or not?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So did he shoot the little dune kid with the bomb or not?

yes

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever, these guys aren't supposed to talk about their work for profit after they retire. Many of them get PNG from the teams by doing this, but Kyle seems to have gotten a pass.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did they show him picking off looters from the top of the Superdome?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He didn't do that. He was lying. Dude was a lying piece of .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He didn't do that. He was lying. Dude was a lying piece of .
    Well, most of these biopics have gone out of their way to lie about their subjects, so why not put in the really good lies?

The Superdome sniping and carjacker snuffs would make great cinema. Maybe a different director would be needed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, most of these biopics have gone out of their way to lie about their subjects, so why not put in the really good lies?

The Superdome sniping and carjacker snuffs would make great cinema. Maybe a different director would be needed.
    Maybe Eastwood had already fulfilled his lie quota.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    American hero!

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Watched it. Wasn't surprised as it was some Americana propaganda...but still entertaining. The fake baby and the way-to-ominous look to the Marine who ends up killing him was hilarious (That part reminded me of the das ly villain films of the turn of the 20th Century). Not a movie I'd watch again but definitely not terrible. Calling during a snipe shot or in the middle of engagement was lame. So was the wife being super whiny. You knew what he was when you ed down with the guy. You get knocked up and think he's going to just stop. Dumb broad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Watched it. Wasn't surprised as it was some Americana propaganda...but still entertaining. The fake baby and the way-to-ominous look to the Marine who ends up killing him was hilarious (That part reminded me of the das ly villain films of the turn of the 20th Century). Not a movie I'd watch again but definitely not terrible. Calling during a snipe shot or in the middle of engagement was lame. So was the wife being super whiny. You knew what he was when you ed down with the guy. You get knocked up and think he's going to just stop. Dumb broad.
    he's not the man she married

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    he's not the man she married
    I married a licensed killer...he'll be normal when he gets back!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I married a licensed killer...he'll be normal when he gets back!
    dude what the man.

I don't think they're officially licensed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dude what the man.

Might as well be tbh. Semantics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    dude what the man.

Not licensed in a traditional sense--he was trained to kill. He was set up with the technique to kill cleanly and from a distance. It's something my Marine friend (who was a trained sniper refers to it as). It's something that bothered him when he got back and it made his marriage rocky but his wife knew what she was marrying into. The wife in AS acted like this was all a surprise. She was horrible in that role and the consistency of the writers to continuously harp on this emote really didn't do the movie justice.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    read the book years ago, going to see the movie this Tuesday in the middle of the day (hate crowded theaters). But first, could some of you gots look at this, please?

http://takimag.com/article/superman_...#axzz3PeTRwpH1

a shorter version

http://streetcarnage.com/blog/stop-sanitizing-heroes/

so, tell me why I should give a about completely irrelevant and inconsequential lies? Becomes a SEAL, becomes a sniper, gets record numbers, buuuut he lied about stuff that had nothing to do with any of that. In fact, the only one of those lies he told in the book was the Ventura thing and he didn't even use his name. It took Opie and Anthony to get him to say it then pompous O'Reilly claims Kyle's confession as his exclusive and makes it known everywhere. The way people are reacting to this "LIAR!!!!!!" you'd think he never even made through training

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I saw the movie today and I liked it. It had a lot of dramatic moments like where he had to decide
    to or not to shoot a little boy carrying the rigged RPG round at the Marines in the street when the kid was
    going to throw it......I wont say what happened after that if you haven't seen the movie. This movie was
    based on his book and life. I said based like other movies based from books. I didn't know he killed 160
    of the enemy in the four tours. He also had a bounty on his head and was hunted from the other side. He was a
    sniper in support of ground troops going door to to door. If he shot that many as he did, he saved countless American
    solders lives by taking out the bad guy who were there to kill our Marines. I recommend this movie......

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you know how in Inglorious Bas s the Germans have that propoganda film about the brave sniper guy who fights off like 400 enemies or whatever? felt like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    I saw the movie today and I liked it. It had a lot of dramatic moments like where he had to decide
    to or not to shoot a little boy carrying the rigged RPG round at the Marines in the street when the kid was
    going to throw it......I wont say what happened after that if you haven't seen the movie. This movie was
    based on his book and life. I said based like other movies based from books. I didn't know he killed 160
    of the enemy in the four tours. He also had a bounty on his head and was hunted from the other side. He was a
    sniper in support of ground troops going door to to door. If he shot that many as he did, he saved countless American
    solders lives by taking out the bad guy who were there to kill our Marines. I recommend this movie......
    There as in their own homeland? Marines were the invaders = bad guys

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    ^ Great reference, Seth Rogen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    you know how in Inglorious Bas s the Germans have that propoganda film about the brave sniper guy who fights off like 400 enemies or whatever? felt like that.
    I posted that clip on Page 2

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    ^ , that's for the got above you. And as for you, suck a . I thought you were a reasonable, "the more of those ers dead the better," type person

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    ^ , that's for the got above you. And as for you, suck a . I thought you were a reasonable, "the more of those ers dead the better," type person
    Would you react differently if Putin flew on over and started busting down your door?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    If we had psychopaths all throughout this country that go around the world bombing civilians I might think he had a reason for being here.

(wtf I'm not even for the war but I sure as don't have a bleeding heart for those people like you seem to)

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Nazi propaganda film you were talking about is quite a stretch if you are to compare it to
    American Sniper movie........here is the clip fro the bas s movie...

Thread Information