Known welcher actually expecting people to bet with him
    Old got not even having the balls to pick Seattle himself

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Known welcher actually expecting people to bet with him
    Old got not even having the balls to pick Seattle himself
    Just as I thought not a nut on you, just running your mouth as usual.

Only a fool would take any third year QB to beat Belichick/Brady in a big game. I gurantee RW won't get pistol whipped like Andrew Luck just did.

Do you ever back your up, ya don't do ya got? I've picked over 100 games (knowing everyone is dying to...YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!! ) right here this season, what do you do little man, yep....0.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-20-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So far Russell Wilson has beaten...

Tom Brady...1
    Aaron Rodgers...3
    Peyton Manning...2
    Drew Brees..2

None of those greats were ever able to get their revenge.

The best Tom Brady can do is go 1-1 vs RW.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think we'll see this...

Too many stupid overly aggressive Seahawk penalties at change of possesion plays. Meaning NE keeps the ball. I look for it to be close the first half, something loke 17-14 either team could be leading then after Belichick makes his adjustments......the Pats begin to seperate, as the Seahawks drop a few passes, those stupid penalties, Lynch fumbles.

NE 28 Seattle 24 looks about right. With the Seahawks scoring late making it look closer than it was.

If the Seahawks win that will only help cement the Russell Wilson legend. If the Pats win I was right, so really can't lose.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-20-2015 at 04:27 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The RW hate is palpable in every thread. RW keeps winning and praising GOD while you heathens hate and make excuses for why he wins (LOL).

Truth is He sucked balls for 3.5 qtrs then won that game ...he and Beast mode. A bit lucky? Perhaps. Still was clutch. They 2 point conversion is really a poor man's version of "the catch". But Russ's play was more fluky but a much higher degree of difficulty.

The winning TD was perfect. not Brady, Marino, elway or Peyton could have made a better throw.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The RW hate is palpable in every thread. RW keeps winning and praising GOD while you heathens hate and make excuses for why he wins (LOL).

Truth is He sucked balls for 3.5 qtrs then won that game ...he and Beast mode. A bit lucky? Perhaps. Still was clutch. They 2 point conversion is really a poor man's version of "the catch". But Russ's play was more fluky but a much higher degree of difficulty.

The winning TD was perfect. not Brady, Marino, elway or Peyton could have made a better throw.
    And the RW supporters ignore the fact that if he didn't play for the most talented roster in the NFL, then there wouldn't have been a comeback at all because his team would have been down by 4 tds due to his poor 3.5 quarters of play. It goes both ways.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Obviously some will...

He's black so he must suck

Short QB's suck

Short black QB's suck

Only QB's without a stud back/defense matter.

Anyone who leaves NC for Wisconsin sucks.

Any QB who can run and throw sucks.

Avante told us all about him long ago, that sucks.

That's all I can figure.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    If the Seahawks win that will only help cement the Pete Carroll, Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, and Kam Chancellor legend.
    fify

Thread Information