Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not even a lot are "caught up in that." Especially in America, where the protest that is the topic of this thread took place.

So what exactly is gained by showing up on motorcycles to yell "No Sharia Law in America" to a bunch of American Muslims gathering to discuss how to show that they do not support radical Islam?
    First off there is no such thing as..radical...Islam, there is moderate Islam ok? Islam is about violence, that is what it is.

How do we know who is really a moderate Muslim and who isn't? All we know is they follow a religion where it's prophet was a killer. They follow a religion that has killed how many Americans?

The Koran reads like a blueprint to terror, we shouldn't be a bit leery of those who follow this?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off there is no such thing as..radical...Islam, there is moderate Islam ok? Islam is about violence, that is what it is.

How do we know who is really a moderate Muslim and who isn't? All we know is they follow a religion where it's prophet was a killer. They follow a religion that has killed how many Americans?

The Koran reads like a blueprint to terror, we shouldn't be a bit leery of those who follow this?
    Well I guess that brings me back to my original suggestion that you talk to a few Muslims someday. That will require getting out of the house and being somewhat social, but you can do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow..

I live in Cali, we are always reading/hearing of pit bull violence. Just like in Texas. MOST...people are afraid of a strange pit roaming the streets, honest!

It's always as if you live in another galaxy. Go ahead little guy, Google...most violence breeds of dog.
    well...if nothing else, your post put an oldie in my head...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow..

I live in Cali, we are always reading/hearing of pit bull violence. Just like in Texas. MOST...people are afraid of a strange pit roaming the streets, honest!

It's always as if you live in another galaxy. Go ahead little guy, Google...most violence breeds of dog.
    Are you less afraid of a rottweiler, doberman, or german shepherd roaming the street? I don't need to google it. I already know that pit bulls can be violent. Everybody knows. Your point is dumb.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I guess that brings me back to my original suggestion that you talk to a few Muslims someday. That will require getting out of the house and being somewhat social, but you can do it.
    I worked with Muslims I've mentioned before.

Sheesh~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sheesh~~~~~~~
    That's interesting, what was their perspective on killing non believers?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sheesh~~~~~~~
    I wish they killed you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you less afraid of a rottweiler, doberman, or german shepherd roaming the street? I don't need to google it. I already know that pit bulls can be violent. Everybody knows. Your point is dumb.
    You honestly don't get this at all do you? Dude, a pit will hang on to a bite unlike any other dog, ok? Why do you think they are called...pit bull...?

Wow~!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You honestly don't get this at all do you? Dude, a pit will hang on to a bite unlike any other dog, ok? Why do you think they are called...pit bull...?

Wow~!!!
    Your analogy is stupid. Everyone knows pit bulls can be violent. Goddamn, you're dense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not even a lot are "caught up in that." Especially in America, where the protest that is the topic of this thread took place.

So what exactly is gained by showing up on motorcycles to yell "No Sharia Law in America" to a bunch of American Muslims gathering to discuss how to show that they do not support radical Islam?
    You're an idiot the Quran specifically says to lie to nonbelievers in order to deceive and later defeat them. Muslims are ALWAYS peaceful as a small minority..as they grow in numbers you start having like in France.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Ever notice how racist liberals are? They always try to "protect " minorities out of some narcissistic belief that they are helpless and only they can save them. This guy just compared Muslims to dogs lol great analogy got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wish they killed you.
    Then ya wonder why I treat ya like the dumb you are.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your analogy is stupid. Everyone knows pit bulls can be violent. Goddamn, you're dense.
    Dense is thinking ayone is buying your stupid..."just another dog"...bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Sheesh~~~~~~~
    And you made it out of there alive?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Revelations doesn't compel the believer to genocide people in order to spread the word to bring forth the kingdom. Merely that a sovereign God will conspire to stir the world into armaggedon.It is the actions of a God and not his believers in Apocolypse. It actually tells the believers that the opposite of being victorious and murderous will occur, that they will be persecuted and martyrd. Once again, that's apples
    to oranges.
    Nice sidebar.

The fact is: Bible God commands his people to kill non-believers.

You can try to spin it or say it's less terrifying than the Koran, but you can't deny it's there. Because it's right there.

If Christians and Jews were to go extreme fundamental, you and Avante would be ting your pants about the Bible just the same as the Koran.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're an idiot the Quran specifically says to lie to nonbelievers in order to deceive and later defeat them. Muslims are ALWAYS peaceful as a small minority..as they grow in numbers you start having like in France.
    Hey you should be happy, Nazi boy, most of the violent acts committed by Muslims in Europe are against Jews.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dense is thinking ayone is buying your stupid..."just another dog"...bull .
    I didn't say that. You didn't understand what I said. You are dense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They always try to "protect " minorities out of some narcissistic belief that they are helpless and only they can save them.
    Do you really believe this? That's really weird.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't say that. You didn't understand what I said. You are dense.
    Yes ya did guy you even rattled off a bunch of different dogs, does stupid hurt?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Hey you should be happy, Nazi boy, most of the violent acts committed by Muslims in Europe are against Jews.
    what makes you think i condone random violence against jews?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Do you really believe this? That's really weird.
    yeah its everywhere, i noticed you took out the part about you comparing muslims to dogs asshole

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People are simply tired of it all. Tired of hearing about...

suicide bombers
    beheadings
    Mohammad
    stonings
    Muslims
    mistreatment of women
    Taliban
    Islam
    terrorists
    The Middle East
    Jihad
    ISIS

Not a day goes by that we don't read/hear about some stupid Arab/Muslim killing/stoning/beheading.....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enought is enought.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-28-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah its everywhere, i noticed you took out the part about you comparing muslims to dogs asshole
    I didn't compare dogs and Muslims. That was Avante. I said it was a stupid analogy. Learn to read, asshole.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes ya did guy you even rattled off a bunch of different dogs, does stupid hurt?
    Nope. Try reading it again. I think you're seeing what you want to see and not what is actually written.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope. Try reading it again. I think you're seeing what you want to see and not what is actually written.
    Reminds me of...."I was kidding about that bet I lost".

Whatever little man.

Thread Information