Jeggings?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Read...

Armageddon, Oil and the Middle East
    Is Fanatic Islam a Global Threat
    Sandstorms (American journalist lived seven years in the Middle East)
    The Final Move Beyond Iraq
    Jihad in Brooklyn
    What You Need To Know About Islam
    ISLAM
    The Last Jihad
    Saladin
    Monday Night Jihad
    The War Against The Terror Masters
    Why I Am Not Muslim.....Ibn Warraq writes about why he had to leave the stupidity/violence. This is the must read.
    Against All Enemies
    Unveiled
    Inside the Kingdom (American woman married to a Muslim)
    Islam and the Crusades
    Through Our Enemies Eyes
    American Jihad

Prior to 9/11 I didn't really give a about any of that. After 9/11 I got curious, so I decided to educate myself, so I grabbed all I could find on the subject. I was stunned to find out what I did, talk about one huge cluster there it is....Islam. Talk about a strange/violent/backward/primitive/stupid world, there it is. There are weirdo's over there who actualy believe this life is a waste of time, life doesn't really start until they reach paradise and how do you guarantee a place beside Allah, give up your life(while killing infidels) for the cause....wow~~~~~~~~~~~ 72 virgins in waiting.

I don't give a who tries to sell..."it's just a few radicals who....." BULL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is all about death to those dreaded infidels. The hero of that being Mohammad who was a kiiler.

I used to work at a place that dealth with a trucking line that only hired Arabs, we all...."don't those dudes ever shower?" They ing stunk.

Imagine packing a lunch and grabbing up the family to head out to the public....beheadings....like we see in Saudia Arabia. Imagine killing people over ....cartoons. Imagine stoning a girl to death because she had sex outside of marriage. Imagine wanting to kill a girl because she was in a beauty contest. Imagine sending women to the Olympics and expecting them to compete in all that gard. Imagine kiilling gays, just because they suck .

Everywhere we see Islam, we see blood.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-21-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Every female in those pics wearing stretchy pull on jeans
    they must not be Genie Slim Jeggings or you wouldn't have been able to ing tell

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes. So there is really no point in being specific about it.
    except that I was accused of being uncomfortable specifically around people of color and since it was Trill, I assumed he meant black people.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they must not be Genie Slim Jeggings or you wouldn't have been able to ing tell
    Yup, those look like Kmart knock offs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    except that I was accused of being uncomfortable specifically around people of color and since it was Trill, I assumed he meant black people.
    I didn't think Trill was referring to you specifically. Maybe he was....

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Read...

Jihad in Brooklyn
    ISLAM
    The Last Jihad
    Saladin
    Monday Night Jihad
    Why I Am Not Muslim.....Ibn Warraq writes about why he had to leave the stupidity/violence. This is the must read.
    Against All Enemies
    Unveiled
    Islam and the Crusades
    Through Our Enemies Eyes
    American Jihad

Prior to 9/11 I didn't really give a about any of that. After 9/11 I got curious, so I decided to educate myself, so I grabbed all I could find on the subject. I was stunned to find out what I did, talk about one huge cluster there it is....Islam. Talk about a strange/violent/backward/primitive/stupid world, there it is. There are weirdo's over there who actualy believe this life is a waste of time, life doesn't really start until they reach paradise and how do you guarantee a place beside Allah, give up your life(while killing infidels) for the cause....wow~~~~~~~~~~~ 72 virgins in waiting.

I don't give a who tries to sell..."it's just a few radicals who....." BULL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is all about death to those dreaded infidels. The hero of that being Mohammad who was a kiiler.

I used to work at a place that dealth with a trucking line that only hired Arabs, we all...."don't those dudes ever shower?" They ing stunk.

Imagine packing a lunch and grabbing up the family to head out to the public....beheadings....like we see in Saudia Arabia. Imagine killing people over ....cartoons. Imagine stoning a girl to death because she had sex outside of marriage. Imagine wanting to kill a girl because she was in a beauty contest. Imagine sending women to the Olympics and expecting them to compete in all that gard. Imagine kiilling gays, just because they suck .

So all the Muslims living in central California are beheading people?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So all the Muslims living in central California are beheading people?
    I guess that would be OK

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do people....STILL...try to defend the obvious mess that is Islam is? Look at how they live over there, that doesn't send any kind of message at all?

STONINGS...are you ing kidding me?

Olympic sprinters looking like a mummy........what the ?

KILING OVER CARTOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it take before all you.....it's not like that.....figure this out? We have a tons of religious fanatics who look at a cat who probably had bi polar or some mental problem as their hero. People killing themselves over a stupid/violent religion that was...OBVIOUSLY...bogus.

How could anyone not get this? , just read the Koran there it all is. Chop, chop, kill kill, burn burn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why do people....STILL...try to defend the obvious mess that is Islam is? Look at how they live over there, that doesn't send any kind of message at all?

What does it take before all you.....it's not like that.....figure this out? We have a tons of religious fanatics who look at a cat who probably had bi polar or some mental problem as their hero. People killing themselves over a stupid/violent religion that was...OBVIOUSLY...bogus.

How could anyone not get this? , just read the Koran there it all is. Chop, chop, kill kill, burn burn.
    Where in the Koran?

And what about all those beheadings you witnessed?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Read...

Jihad in Brooklyn
    ISLAM
    The Last Jihad
    Saladin
    Monday Night Jihad
    Against All Enemies
    Unveiled
    Islam and the Crusades
    Through Our Enemies Eyes
    American Jihad

Avante you obviously know a lot about Islam and religion in general. I have not studied it much myself, so can you please tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Ok so what do you think America should do about Islam?

Or are you just going to continue to whimper wah

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante you obviously know a lot about Islam and religion in general. I have not studied it much myself, so can you please tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice?
    All dogs will bite, then there's the pit bull.

It's the over abundance of violence we see associated with Islam, it's a book where their God is telling His followers to kill. A world where people are killing themselves and others with....Praise Allah...on their lips. What other religion does this?

Read....Why I Am Not A Muslim...by Ibn Warraq. He tells it like it really is having grown up in that world. A primitive way of thinking combined with violence towards those not agreeing with you.......that's Islam.

Then there's the treatment of women.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

It's the over abundance of violence we see associated with Islam, it's a book where their God is telling His followers to kill. A world where people are killing themselves and others with....Praise Allah...on their lips.

Read....Why I Am Not A Muslim...by Ibn Warraq. He tells it like it really is having grown up in that world. A primitive way of thinking combined with violence towards those not agreeing with you.......that's Islam.
    Ok so what do you want America to do about Islam?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It's the over abundance of violence we see associated with Islam, it's a book where their God is telling His followers to kill. A world where people are killing themselves and others with....Praise Allah...on their lips. What other religion does this?

Then there's the treatment of women.
    Thanks but that wasn't what I asked for. I asked you to tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks but that wasn't what I asked for. I asked you to tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice.
    Boohbah. I believe Boohbah has always been non-violent without exception.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I assumed you had enough common sense to know I'm talking about the over abundance of violence we see attached to Islam. The problems with it we see right now, unlike any other religion.

We all know the Bible stories, the bears, etc. That's...obviously...not what's being talked about, it's a religious that asks it's followers to kill those they can't convert, no other religion does that. How many Christians are blowing themselves up and others in the name of God?

So you don't read the paper or watch the news?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I assumed you had enough common sense to know I'm talking about the over abundance of violence we see attached to Islam. The problems with it we see right now, unlike any other religion.

We all know the Bible stories, the bears, etc. That's...obviously...not what's being talked about, it's a religious that asks it's followers to kill those they can't convert, no other religion does that. How many Christians are blowing themselves up and others in the name of God?

So you don't read the paper or watch the news?
    I watch the news. There are about 2 million Muslims in the US right now.

Why aren't they beheading people and blowing up schools every day?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    that's not relevant. The Quran instructs their followers to kill to spread Islam. Doesn't matter how other religions misapplied or abused power. There is an inherent violence and explicit calling for in Islam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I watch the news. There are about 2 million Muslims in the US right now.

Why aren't they beheading people and blowing up schools every day?
    because they are a minority at the moment, the moment they become closer to a plurality you will see massive rape scandals like in Scandinavia and parts of Britian.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    actually, if you look around the globe. Most of the time there is a Muslim nation bordering a non muslim nation, there's conflict.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    because they are a minority at the moment, the moment they become closer to a plurality you will see massive rape scandals like in Scandinavia and parts of Britian.
    Source?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's not relevant. The Quran instructs their followers to kill to spread Islam. Doesn't matter how other religions misapplied or abused power. There is an inherent violence and explicit calling for in Islam.
    Wow...FINALLY...someone else who gets it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    actually, if you look around the globe. Most of the time there is a Muslim nation bordering a non muslim nation, there's conflict.
    Only those who don't watch the news/read papers wouldn't get it. I can see you do.

Thread Information