Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw a big pit bull roaming the streets, this is a lot like that. My first thought was....danger! Now this particular pit could be a sweetheart, but........it's a pit bull.

Islam is known for the violence attached to it, we see suicide bombers, killing over cartoons, mistreatment of women. Stupid primitive ways of thinking. How can anyone not be aware of this? We see it all the time, constantly!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    lol gtown still mad

Nice to know you concede a literal interpretation of the Koran is not the only one that can be adopted.

Now you can get mad about proving yourself wrong.
    You just admitted that the Koran interpreted literally exposes it as a violent religion. Thank you.

Your other rationalizations don't mean anything. But if I were to take your suggestion literally that works or credos can have multiple meanings, then that means that Mein Kampf could be interpreted to be a book that preaches tolerance and diversity.

This realization that words mean things, and that ideas have consequences would be enough for any rational person to run back and re-asses their premises. But I have no hope in a sophist who is both intellectually dishonest and hamsters his way to a conclusion rather than use reason.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I saw a big pit bull roaming the streets, this is a lot like that. My first thought was....danger! Now this particular pit could be a sweetheart, but........it's a pit bull.

Islam is known for the violence attached to it, we see suicide bombers, killing over cartoons, mistreatment of women. Stupid primitive ways of thinking. How can anyone not be aware of this? We see it all the time, constantly!
    What do you propose be done about Islam in America?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You just admitted that the Koran interpreted literally exposes it as a violent religion. Thank you.
    So does the Bible but you aren't complaining about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    all religions and their zealots are ing stupid.

Islam is definitely filled with the most radical and primitive and backwards s out of Christianity, Judaism and Islam though. Its not even worth a debate at this point.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Your other rationalizations don't mean anything. But if I were to take your suggestion literally that works or credos can have multiple meanings, then that means that Mein Kampf could be interpreted to be a book that preaches tolerance and diversity.

This realization that words mean things, and that ideas have consequences would be enough for any rational person to run back and re-asses their premises. But I have no hope in a sophist who is both intellectually dishonest and hamsters his way to a conclusion rather than use reason.
    Words mean things if someone wants them to. Muslims are not forced to one interpretation anymore than you are. Thanks again for proving that.

Pretty much any religion gets violent and intolerant as it gets more fundamentalist. So what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Words mean things if someone wants them to. Muslims are not forced to one interpretation anymore than you are. Thanks again for proving that.

Pretty much any religion gets violent and intolerant as it gets more fundamentalist. So what?
    like quakers and new age wiccans?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So does the Bible but you aren't complaining about it.
    the bible doesn't issue dictates to kill in order to spread the word. unless you count specific instructions ywhw gave to israel to genocide specific rivals, u have no case.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

strawman. not an argument.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    im just waiting for those fundamentalist rastafarians to blow up a major airport.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Q:Is the Zone diet a weight loss diet?

Chumpdumper: No because one can interpret the Zone Diet Cure book to mean you can eat as many calories as you want. Therefore Zone Diet means nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Mein Kampf is a book that can be interpreted as a book that endorses Lesbian crossfit excellence, therefore it's not inherently racist or fascist.

But Lesbos are not forced to interpret it literally. Guise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    What do you propose be done about Islam in America?
    Absolutely deportation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the bible doesn't issue dictates to kill in order to spread the word. unless you count specific instructions ywhw gave to israel to genocide specific rivals, u have no case.
    How about kill your own family.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10New International Version (NIV)

6*If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices*you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”*(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,*7*gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),*8*do not yield*to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.*Do not spare them or shield them.*9*You must certainly put them to death.*Your handmust be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.*10*Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away*from the*Lord*your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

butt butttt butttttttt the Korannnnnnn is still worrrrrse das boooooooot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Absolutely deportation
    Absolutely un-American, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol gtown is super mad now that he got the whip reversed on him.

You already proved my point. If you want to keep doing it, fine. No problem for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    How about kill your own family.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10New International Version (NIV)

6*If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices*you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”*(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,*7*gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),*8*do not yield*to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.*Do not spare them or shield them.*9*You must certainly put them to death.*Your handmust be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.*10*Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away*from the*Lord*your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

butt butttt butttttttt the Korannnnnnn is still worrrrrse das boooooooot
    Im not their family tho, within judaism you have to be born into the tribe. Since I'm not Jew, I wouldn't worry about getting stoned. However, with the law and concerning Levitical rites, They cannot be reinstated till the messiah.

I know you were quick to rush to prove me wrong, but alas your cuckold neurons betrayed you like your wife's battered labias smothered with black seed.
    Last edited by Ignignokt; 01-27-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ]

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Im not their family tho, within judaism you have to be born into the tribe. Since I'm not Jew, I wouldn't worry about getting stoned. However, with the law and concerning Levitical rites, They cannot be reinstated till the messiah.

I know you were quick to rush to prove me wrong, but alas your cuckold neurons betrayed you like your wife's battered labias smothered with black seed.
    You're not as wrong as you are ignorant. I'll be your sophist here. I can teach you about the Bible you clearly know very little about. Just continue to ask.

Deuteronomy 13 goes on further:

12*If you hear it said about one of the towns the*Lord*your God is giving you to live in*
    13*that troublemakers*have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known),*
    14*then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly.*And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you,*
    15*you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[b]*both its people and its livestock.*16*You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town*and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the*Lord*your God.*That town is to remain a ruin*forever, never to be rebuilt,*
    17*and none of the condemned things[c]*are to be found in your hands. Then the*Lord*will turn from his fierce anger,*will show you mercy,*and will have compassion*on you. He will increase your numbers,*as he promised*on oath to your ancestors—*
    18*because you obey the*Lord*your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right*in his eyes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This is a direct command to destroy the towns of the non-believer given by the Hebrew God a.k.a Jesus daddy

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing is this....

All that religious was violent way back when, BUT....only the Muslims haven't figured out that was for those times, they think it STILL applies to todays times. To them Mohammad is still raiding caravans.

And....they really do buy into this paradise is giving their life up for the cause, Allah will reward them with virgins and the good life.

In todays world all we see is one stupid Muskim after another causing problems, that cannot be debated. Everywhere we see Islam in todays world we see violence, that is a fact.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The thing is this....

All that religious was violent way back when, BUT....only the Muslims haven't figured out that was for those times, they think it STILL applies to todays times. To them Mohammad is still raiding caravans.

And....they really do buy into this paradise is giving their life up for the cause, Allah will reward them with virgins and the good life.

In todays world all we see is one stupid Muskim after another causing problems, that cannot be debated. Everywhere we see Islam in todays world we see violence, that is a fact.
    Not everywhere.

And you never said how Against All Enemies is anti-Islam. What's the matter with you, dummy?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing is this....

The thing is, you obviously don't know any Muslims.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is a direct command to destroy the towns of the non-believer given by the Hebrew God a.k.a Jesus daddy
    The Hebrew law here given by Ywhw is for his own people who lead astray. He has not told Israel to convert non Hebrews into the Law. If a sect wants to be re ed and keep their members in line, i'm not worried for my safety so much as theirs.

Let me give you an example, if the menonites were to castrate the members in their sect who engage in fornication or adultery, it would definitely be a human rights issue and would signify it as a violent religion in a specific context. However since the menonites are secluded and don't intend on spreading their faith, they are not a threat to national security.

But yes, keep showing your lack of ignorance and failed attempts at putting two and two together.
    Last edited by Ignignokt; 01-28-2015 at 10:10 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The thing is, you obviously don't know any Muslims.
    This point is invalidated. The point is not whether some goal post shifting irrational metric should be met that not 100 percent of muslims behead non believers, the argument is about it's central scripture. If you want to have that argument which is concerned with historical and scriptural as well as current empirical evidence, then bring something. Else wise take your egalitarian a priori rationalizations based on no such reality that all religions are equal and hop like a merry got and tell it to the subscribers at Salon.com.
    Last edited by Ignignokt; 01-28-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Thread Information