Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Deflatriots lolololooooooooo

L

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This whole thing was ing stupid, if you get beat because of air pressure in a football you deserve to lose.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This whole thing was ing stupid, if you get beat because of air pressure in a football you deserve to lose.
    still missing the point. nobody ever said they lost because of the pressure. you keep repeating the same over and over again. you've used this line about 30 times already and its irrelevant

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    still missing the point. nobody ever said they lost because of the pressure. you keep repeating the same over and over again. you've used this line about 30 times already and its irrelevant
    30 times? You show me where I have used it even 5 times and I'll do 30 days in the hole. And what I do is none of your ing business, got it got?

And the point is the Pats cheated, it has nothing to do with winning and losing. My thing is if it has nothing to do with winning/losing.... it! We all cheat and we all know it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    so when is the NFL gonna wrap this up? Are they hoping people will just forget about this and how horribly they handled it?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    30 times? You show me where I have used it even 5 times and I'll do 30 days in the hole. And what I do is none of your ing business, got it got?

And the point is the Pats cheated, it has nothing to do with winning and losing. My thing is if it has nothing to do with winning/losing.... it! We all cheat and we all know it.
    You're so angry. You need Jesus.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

If Avante says the Pats cheated, then they definitely didn't.

Thread Information