Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was the guy who kept it going and messed up other countries? Retreat was inevitable. Bama said it was the right thing to do.
    Obama didn't mess up other countries. Repugs broke a stable Middle East, and NOBODY can put it back together again.

Obama pulled combat troops out of Iraq, but Middle East was, is still broken by the Repugs.

Iraq War and the broken Middle East, you Repugs, rightwingnuts will NEVER live it down, and won't even accept responsiblity for LYING America and UK into invading Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama didn't mess up other countries. Repugs broke a stable Middle East, and NOBODY can put it back together again.

Obama pulled combat troops out of Iraq, but Middle East was, is still broken by the Repugs.

Iraq War and the broken Middle East, you Repugs, rightwingnuts will NEVER live it down, and won't even accept responsiblity for LYING America and UK into invading Iraq.
    Obama is only bent on ing up Syria and Libya plus potentially starting a nuclear Holocaust with Russia. So much ing difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is only bent on ing up Syria and Libya plus potentially starting a nuclear Holocaust with Russia. So much ing difference.
    you're full of

I R A Q _ F O R E V E R !!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're full of

I R A Q _ F O R E V E R !!
    Thanks to Obama, he might go back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disney IT Workers Prepare To Sue Over Foreign Replacements

At least 23 former Disney IT workers have filed complaints with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) over the loss of their jobs to foreign replacements. This federal filing is a first step to filing a lawsuit alleging discrimination. These employees are arguing that they are victims of national origin discrimination, a complaint increasingly raised by U.S. workers who have lost their jobs to foreign workers on H-1B and other temporary visas. Disney's layoff last January followed agreements with IT services contractors that use foreign labor, mostly from India. Some former Disney workers have begun to go public (video) over the displacement process

Thread Information