Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Bo Jackson was a decathlete, he'd totally destroy JJ Watt.

Notice how I always give out these long lists while you can only.....give me a name.

I noticed you totally ignored the question there, give me the name of a white running back on that level...well? Here's where you....John Riggins? Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you really don't get this at all do ya? It's that....SIZE with SPEED...combo totally unique to those with roots to western Africa, ok rookie?
    give me the name of a black quarterback on that level.....well? Here's where you....Doug Williams? Hahahaha!!!!!!!

It's that....BRAIN with FOCUS...combo totally unique to those of Non-African. ok n00b?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The galloping ghost.

You can always tell the rookies.
    Yes you can, a rookie totally ignores the fact there were no black players in the league back then and Grange only weigh 185 pounds.

How would he have done vs black backers and cornerbacks faster than he was?

Howard Drew was the first sprinter to be called...The Worlds Fastest Human...he was the first black to hold a sprint WR also, he ran prior to 1920,
    Last edited by Avante; 01-25-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    give me the name of a black quarterback on that level.....well? Here's where you....Doug Williams? Hahahaha!!!!!!!

It's that....BRAIN with FOCUS...combo totally unique to those of Non-African. ok n00b?
    I noticed you're back to ignoring a question with a question, come on man. So what white backs are on a par with those black backs I mentioned....well? ANSWER THE QUESTION...ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The huge difference between the black athlete and everyone else is ....size with speed. That 220 pounder with amazing speed, that 6-3 cat with amazing speed.

This could be...Curtis ey, Marcus Dupree, Herschel Walker, Todd Gurley, Jimmy Brown.

What white guys reminds you of...Carl Lewis, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Usain Bolt, John Carlos, Terrell Owens, Otis Taylor, all 6-3 or taller and....zoom!

Then there's that size with speed and...agility. What white athlete is big, fast and agile...well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    The huge difference between the black athlete and everyone else is ....size with speed. That 220 pounder with amazing speed, that 6-3 cat with amazing speed.

This could be...Curtis ey, Marcus Dupree, Herschel Walker, Todd Gurley, Jimmy Brown.

What white guys reminds you of...Carl Lewis, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Usain Bolt, John Carlos, Terrell Owens, Otis Taylor, all 6-3 or taller and....zoom!

Then there's that size with speed and...agility. What white athlete is big, fast and agile...well?
    You need a BRAIN for strategy sports. This is the africans downfall.

If you want someone or something to run in a straight line take an african or horse. Whatever floats your boat

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You need a BRAIN for strategy sports. This is the africans downfall.

If you want someone or something to run in a straight line take an african or horse. Whatever floats your boat
    Didn't you watch any of those videos showing black cats running anything but a straight line?

You need to read...

James Baldwin
    Ralph Ellison
    Richard Wright
    some poetry by Langston Hughes

It's real obvious you're an idiot.

Here's your straight line, we only see fast 6-5 guys coming from African roots.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This happened in 1966, notice the similarities to Usain Bolt. During his time Tommie Smith was just as...wow!!!!!...he'd set WR's in the 200/400 and was histories first sub 44.00 relayer. The last sprinter to be world ranked in the 100/200/400 in the same season.

At the time this happened it was considered the greatest mark in the history of track & field.

White people simply don't look like this. Look at his stride, amazing!

I first saw him run in Fresno that same year, he came from a good 10m back in a 4x2 vs a cat out of New Mexico named Bernie Rivers, he was a world class 200m guy. Tommie ran him down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Avante:

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just as I suspected, a total idiot.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does anyone "here" try and talk this stuff they know about with me? It's ing funny to be honest.

Little people....football/track/blues/rasslin'...historian here, ok? Stop acting stupid, alright?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does anyone "here" try and talk this stuff they know about with me? It's ing funny to be honest.

Little people....football/track/blues/rasslin'...historian here, ok? Stop acting stupid, alright?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like being the big fish in such a tiny pond, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information