Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you always end up..."see me everyone, aren't I funny?" Well? Why this need to play that? You come off looking stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do we see soooooooooooooooooooo many immature and dumb posters here?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Will you ever grow up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    cantthinkofanything using this thread as an opportunity to show us the kind of pictures stored on his hard drive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Will you ever grow up?
    like you?

sitting around in a garage of old books and magazines posting on Spurstalk all day?

that doesn't sound like an appealing way to spend one's golden years

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cantthinkofanything using this thread as an opportunity to show us the kind of pictures stored on his hard drive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watch wrestling these days solely to criticize it. My girl doesn't understand why I sit there for 3 hours pissed off talking about how stupid the direction is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go over to the PRO WRESTLING thread at the General Sports forum and tell all those there they are all morons.

You're an idiot.
    chill

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    like you?

sitting around in a garage of old books and magazines posting on Spurstalk all day?

that doesn't sound like an appealing way to spend one's golden years
    Dude, the wife has a business in the home, I'm the.....honey could ya go get.....ok? In a garage, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watch wrestling these days solely to criticize it. My girl doesn't understand why I sit there for 3 hours pissed off talking about how stupid the direction is.

DVR it, now you get around an hour (usualy less) with no commercials.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, the wife has a business in the home, I'm the.....honey could ya go get.....ok? In a garage, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh right...the child abducting thing...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh right...the child abducting thing...
    Yep, I go out and kidnap kids, then the parents have to pay us to get them back. She cals it....Judy's Captive Kids. We even get a check from the state to feed these captives,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, I go out and kidnap kids, then the parents have to pay us to get them back. She cals it....Judy's Captive Kids. We even get a check from the state to feed these captives,

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor little weirdo.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rasslin' trivia

1. Give me four..."Killer......."

2.Give me 8 West Texas State footballers who became rasslers.

3.Give me 6 Indians.

4.Give me the ballet dancer/rassler. He actually wore ballet slippers.

5.Give me 4 bald headed rasslers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rasslin' trivia

Killer Tim Brooks
    Killer Brody
    Killer Von Erich
    Killer Ric Flair

Nutty Ed Pawaltec
    John Sancho Riggins
    Onion Rings Crowder
    Ringo Sandoval
    Raster Billkuckity
    Ala Abduhnaby
    Ching Ho Soung
    Willie Phister

3.Give me 6 Indians.

Kabuki
    Junkyard Dog
    Alvin Harper
    Jug City Julius Brown
    Mike "Raji" Bagnadi

Andre the Giant

Bald Willie Bingam
    Steve Austin
    Dead Kerry Von Erich
    Wilbur Fandango Dotson

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree here. We all know wrestling is scripted and guys often exaggerate contact, but those guys face real pain in that ring. For that reason I don't see it as "fake fighting".
    Only rednecks believe that . Even back when there was blood (gee where did that go?) it was because wrestlers would carry a small sliver of razor blade in their trunks, wrapped in tape to set a depth gauge, and then cut their own forehead. The forehead bleeds like crazy. it's why the blood was always from the forehead. I've been a a few fights, never saw a guy bleed from a small cut in the forehead from a punch.

In fact, let me hit one of them in the face with a chair, I bet they don't make the next event.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only rednecks believe that . Even back when there was blood (gee where did that go?) it was because wrestlers would carry a small sliver of razor blade in their trunks, wrapped in tape to set a depth gauge, and then cut their own forehead. The forehead bleeds like crazy. it's why the blood was always from the forehead. I've been a a few fights, never saw a guy bleed from a small cut in the forehead from a punch.

In fact, let me hit one of them in the face with a chair, I bet they don't make the next event.
    They take aspirin to thin the blood too..Eddie Guerrero could have died with the amount of blood he lost after aspirin and a blade job that was a little too deep.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most the rasslers have had a long line of injuries, and there is no doubt the "sport" is very rough. But.....there is also no doubt these guys do all they can to not hurt each other. Obviously only so much can be done.

There is no....real fighting...ever done in the major companies, sure in the rinky dinky organizations held in gyms that hold 200 people we might see a couple guys get pissed. But it's rare.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rasslin' trivia

Killer Tim Brooks
    Killer Brody
    Killer Von Erich
    Killer Ric Flair

Nutty Ed Pawaltec
    John Sancho Riggins
    Onion Rings Crowder
    Ringo Sandoval
    Raster Billkuckity
    Ala Abduhnaby
    Ching Ho Soung
    Willie Phister

3.Give me 6 Indians.

Kabuki
    Junkyard Dog
    Alvin Harper
    Jug City Julius Brown
    Mike "Raji" Bagnadi

Andre the Giant

Bald Willie Bingam
    Steve Austin
    Dead Kerry Von Erich
    Wilbur Fandango Dotson
    Here ya go little fella.

Killer Kowalski
    Killer Karl Kox
    Killer Khan
    Killer Brooks

Dory Funk Jr.
    Terry Funk
    Stan Hansen
    Brusier Brody
    Dusty Rhodes
    o Santana
    Tully Blanchard
    Ted Dibiase

Don Eagle
    Billy Red Cloud
    Chief Big Heart
    Jay Strongbow
    Wahoo McDaneil
    Billy White Wolf

Rickie Starr

Skull Murphy
    Brute Bernard
    Ox Baker
    The Von Stroheims

You should be writing all this stuff down little fella.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Most the rasslers have had a long line of injuries, and there is no doubt the "sport" is very rough. But.....there is also no doubt these guys do all they can to not hurt each other. Obviously only so much can be done.

There is no....real fighting...ever done in the major companies, sure in the rinky dinky organizations held in gyms that hold 200 people we might see a couple guys get pissed. But it's rare.
    Let's say me and you were following a script and I threw you off of a steel cage and you fell about 20 feet. Would you still shrug it off and say "it's fake fighting" as you lay on the ground in tremendous pain?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    SPOILER

Thanks Trill for ruining my Wrestlemania last year with your omg undertaker lost thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Stunt men have it rough too, they get hurt, but it's an act. No one is really falling from a 30 story building to the ground.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's say me and you were following a script and I threw you off of a steel cage and you fell about 20 feet. Would you still shrug it off and say "it's fake fighting" as you lay on the ground in tremendous pain?
    You obviously don't differentiate between fighting and choreographed stunts. Fighting means two people trying to beat each other in some form of combat. What they are doing is scripted falling, running and jumping, fake blows, fake "pain" and "stunned" moments, etc... Notice in MMA you never seen anyone take someone off the top of the cage after stunning them for 20 seconds. Notice also in MMA when someone gets hit in the face, they bleed like a stuck pig. There's never even a black eye in wrestling (black guys notwithstanding of course).

I cannot believe you're still arguing this . Are you really this ing stupid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    You obviously don't differentiate between fighting and choreographed stunts. Fighting means two people trying to beat each other in some form of combat. What they are doing is scripted falling, running and jumping, fake blows, fake "pain" and "stunned" moments, etc... Notice in MMA you never seen anyone take someone off the top of the cage after stunning them for 20 seconds. Notice also in MMA when someone gets hit in the face, they bleed like a stuck pig. There's never even a black eye in wrestling (black guys notwithstanding of course).

I cannot believe you're still arguing this . Are you really this ing stupid?
    Like I said before if I threw you off a steel cage and you fell 20 feet, would the fact that I was following a script somehow take the pain away? You are one dumb mother er. Seriously, DMC you are a ing dumbass.

Thread Information