Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Vader had his eyeball popped out of the socket off a "fake" punch in Japan. He had to push it back into place in the ring and continue as the match just started. I get your points, but wrestling isn't as pussy a you're trying to make it out to be.

I'm on my phone, maybe someone can link the YouTube video.
    It is pussy. It's just big guys doing it. Imagine fake football. Would you watch it? (cue obligatory NFL remark).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So just because you didn't intend to hurt someone it makes it "fake" if you actually do hurt them? So it's all about intent to you? For example, you had sex with underage girls while you were overseas, you've made it clear that you didn't intend to do so and you weren't aware that these girls were underage at the time. However, just because it wasn't your intention to commit statutory rape, it doesn't make your actions "fake". You are a real rapist and pedophile.
    Actors get hurt. Are they really acting?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I lost a few brain cells reading this .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I enjoy the personalties involved in the rasslin' biz. I find the behind the scenes stuff fascinating. The politics involved, interesting.

Now add the action which is second to none when it comes to team work. If these guys don't make it work somebody can get seriously hurt and they do this every night of the week. That amazes me.

When you grew up watching it and know the history of it all, that adds to to the enjoyment. When ya know where "Nature Boy" Ric Flair got his gimmick and that "Nature Boy" got his name from a favorite actor.......hey! When ya know who influensed Gorgeous George...............................

Thread Information