Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One fight scene late in the movie. BORING! Hope the sequel is better, although the Thing character looked better than Michael Chiklis dressed in a costume.
    Doubtful there will be a sequel with the numbers they're pulling. Hopefully the franchise falls to Marvel after this.
    Last edited by Xevious; 08-12-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Doubtful there will be a sequel with the numbers their pulling. Hopefully the franchise falls to Marvel after this.
    I read an article on Yahoo stating the sequel will be Jun 2017, and yea, I hope Marvel will produce it. Too good of a comic book for this kind of crap imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You really went to see it? Ouch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I read an article on Yahoo stating the sequel will be Jun 2017, and yea, I hope Marvel will produce it. Too good of a comic book for this kind of crap imo.
    If Marvel does make a FF movie, it will not be a sequel to this movie.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Doubtful there will be a sequel with the numbers they're pulling. Hopefully the franchise falls to Marvel after this.
    fox will keep turning out crap movies to keep the rights.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    No, it's really not. All of them are lame versions of other characters elsewhere. Just forget it and move on. Marvel's cinematic universe is already gonna be super congested and obviously no one else can pull it off

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I dont know why they would make another FF movie given that all 3 movies they've done so far have been utter .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fox has 7 years to make Fantastic Four movies to keep the rights. They can hold off till 2021 just to be s. But with Wolverine leaving, they can possible work a deal where Fox uses Marvel characters for X-Men and FF rights go back. But that's a big IF. Fox ain't Sony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    This movie sucked. The only good things about this movie were Dr. Franklin Storm and Doctor Doom. The movie was just so dark, dreary, and boring. It's almost like 95% of the movie was some kind of buildup - for nothing. The scene in which Ben goes to Panama to go get Reed was refreshing in that it was one of the only scenes that were actually bright. The rest of the movie was just so dark because they were either in the lab, in the training facilities, or on Planet Zero. I thought they did a good job showing how powerful Doctor Doom was but there was only one fight scene so that was pretty lame as well. And they never really explained why Victor became Doctor Doom. Dude just started wrecking and killing people for no apparent reason.

I wish the movie could've played out like this:
    1. Buildup of Fantastic Four/ Background on Characters.
    2. Acquisition of Powers.
    3. Training.
    4. Some kind of fighting scenes in which they fight someone aside from Doctor Doom.
    5. Emergence of Victor as Doctor Doom and explanation on why he has become evil.
    6. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Earth) in which Doom kicks their asses but doesn't kill them.
    7. Regroup/More Training.
    8. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Planet Zero) in which they are finally able to beat Doom.

Overall I'll give this movie a 3/10 and SMH at that last dialogue. Yeah, the "What should we call ourselves" dialogue. That scene was downright horrible.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This movie sucked. The only good things about this movie were Dr. Franklin Storm and Doctor Doom. The movie was just so dark, dreary, and boring. It's almost like 95% of the movie was some kind of buildup - for nothing. The scene in which Ben goes to Panama to go get Reed was refreshing in that it was one of the only scenes that were actually bright. The rest of the movie was just so dark because they were either in the lab, in the training facilities, or on Planet Zero. I thought they did a good job showing how powerful Doctor Doom was but there was only one fight scene so that was pretty lame as well. And they never really explained why Victor became Doctor Doom. Dude just started wrecking and killing people for no apparent reason.

I wish the movie could've played out like this:
    1. Buildup of Fantastic Four/ Background on Characters.
    2. Acquisition of Powers.
    3. Training.
    4. Some kind of fighting scenes in which they fight someone aside from Doctor Doom.
    5. Emergence of Victor as Doctor Doom and explanation on why he has become evil.
    6. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Earth) in which Doom kicks their asses but doesn't kill them.
    7. Regroup/More Training.
    8. Fight between Fantastic Four and Doom (On Planet Zero) in which they are finally able to beat Doom.

Overall I'll give this movie a 3/10 and SMH at that last dialogue. Yeah, the "What should we call ourselves" dialogue. That scene was downright horrible.
    They shouldn't have even fought dr. doom. He should have taken his powers to latter's and used them to conquer his country while the ff have to deal with some side villain

Thread Information