23 14.29%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a huge Kawhi fan and Parker realist, but yeah he does take that too far sometimes. Not necessarily his takes, but making thread after thread... it becomes quite much. Either way, I'm a little shocked that he hasn't been pinked already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, since we have 13 more days to consider how we vote on this earth-shattering question, I am going to wait a bit. But I do have a couple of questions:

El Nono - is this just you amusing yourself for a little while, or did some mod actually ask you to do this?

1. Would the 'pinking' be for Ap's mindless thread-starts for every single erotic thought about Kawhi that passes through his head?

2. Or is for his remarkably inane game takes regarding why Kawhi's game on any given night is less than finals MVP level?

3. Or is it because he is so tone-deaf to how much he annoys people by doing the things referenced in questions 1 and 2?

4. Is it because he, combined with some other posters, just drive people away from the site because they drive an observation into the ground and then dig it up, only to drive it again and again and again and again?

If the answer to either of the last two questions is yes, then I would tend to vote yes.

If he can get his compulsive behavior under control enough to limit his tedious takes, I would be willing to vote no. Remember that Robdiaz was annoying a lot of folks with his negativity during games last season, but he figured out that it was annoying people, and let up. Plus, Rob is perhaps the best poster on here to display a self-deprecating sense of humor.

Bottom line - why is this being asked? Is E-N trolling or is a mod actually asking, and if the latter, what is the mod's position?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the OP is pretty clear. If you don't believe that to be true, then that's fine, ignore this thread and move onto the next one.

I mean, I'm not a mod, I can't pink or ban anybody, so it will certainly not be me acting on this poll's results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^I understand that you can't pink or ban anybody, but that reality doesn't mean that you can't decide to find out how p'd off folks are by posting such a poll.

My main point was that it is an odd way for a mod to answer his/her question. Plus, if the guy can change his behavior, I am willing to let it go. If he continues this way for the next couple of weeks, or doubles down on his approach in the face of this challenge, then I will vote against him.

I'm just saying I want to let the guy see how he responds to the possibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind him tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a sorry bunch of no-pussy-getting losers that, on a Friday night, have to fake their e-death to get a reaction from people they never have, or will, meet.

Pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nahh, IŽd rather ban The Great Yacht.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^I understand that you can't pink or ban anybody, but that reality doesn't mean that you can't decide to find out how p'd off folks are by posting such a poll.

My main point was that it is an odd way for a mod to answer his/her question. Plus, if the guy can change his behavior, I am willing to let it go. If he continues this way for the next couple of weeks, or doubles down on his approach in the face of this challenge, then I will vote against him.

I'm just saying I want to let the guy see how he responds to the possibility.
    You're pretty naieve if you think he's anything BUT a troll account and would do anything to modify his behavior when he's been asked for MONTHS to stop posting multiple daily Kawhi threads.

Rumors are that it's one of Harlem's accounts. The best way to make this place better is to actually hunt down and eradicate troll accounts. Only when someone is maybe down to their last one, with no new ones being approved, will they stop acting like assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since we're all here, can Slomo confirm that this is my only active account? Thanks, bro..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 pages of butthurt over apalisoc's basketball threads

smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like that apalasic guy was obviously an alt account for a certain poster. Annoying little tbh. But please dont kid youself, those types of shenanigans are pretty forgettable compared to how gay this site would be if they actually sold to that splits dude. I could see it turning into clutchfans where a butthurt mod bans you anytime you even start to criticize a player or poster he likes.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't noticed him. But I'm all for cleaning out the trash at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're pretty naieve if you think he's anything BUT a troll account and would do anything to modify his behavior when he's been asked for MONTHS to stop posting multiple daily Kawhi threads.

Rumors are that it's one of Harlem's accounts. The best way to make this place better is to actually hunt down and eradicate troll accounts. Only when someone is maybe down to their last one, with no new ones being approved, will they stop acting like assholes.
    You're probably right.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 pages of butthurt over apalisoc's basketball threads

smh
    Instead spread out over 50 billion threads of nonsense.

smh about you syh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, he's not banned?

God damnit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I think about it, he really isn't that bad. He just loves Leonard and makes threads to profess his love often....His threads suck, but at least he is positive/supportive. It's really ty to see the same damn posters on Manu over and over again. We get it, you hate him. The same for the Parker hate threads. Dissecting the game and critiquing shortcomings is one thing. ting all over the same 2 future HOF players over and over is exasperating. I would rather see the guys who incite flamewars banned. Show some respect. Nobody likes it when our team plays below expectations. But more often than not the Spurs come out on top,Tony and Manu are big reasons why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not banned.

No mod here dares to ban him.

They eat off his feet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I think about it, he really isn't that bad. He just loves Leonard and makes threads to profess his love often....His threads suck, but at least he is positive/supportive. It's really ty to see the same damn posters on Manu over and over again. We get it, you hate him. The same for the Parker hate threads. Dissecting the game and critiquing shortcomings is one thing. ting all over the same 2 future HOF players over and over is exasperating. I would rather see the guys who incite flamewars banned. Show some respect. Nobody likes it when our team plays below expectations. But more often than not the Spurs come out on top,Tony and Manu are big reasons why.
    yup... that's why I voted "after his 300th Leonard thread"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YES!!!

So I know I won't waste my time opening his thread anymore.. g

PINK!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YES!!!

So I know I won't waste my time opening his thread anymore.. g

PINK!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The got player fans are salty again

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Cuttino Mobley fan nut hugging, per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    underrated thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The got player fans are salty again
    Why do you swear by this "player fan" nonsense? The Old got gets the same reaction, and he's never made a Parker thread in his 85 years.

Thread Information