Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chad looke gassed after the 1st minute, wonder if it was the kicks or 2 week training camp

Post Count
    You stand in front of Conor and it is lights out..

Robbie might be the best story ever in the UFC.. For him to come back after all these years and be this great.. Incredible..

Post Count
    Warriors!! This card is what MMA is all about.. Pure heart and great fighters giving it their all..

This had to be one of the greatest cards ever. It felt like after every fight my buddies and I were asking each other, "was that fight of the night?", and then the next one would be even better.

Sucks for Rory, I'm a big fan of his, but Robbie earned a lot of my respect last night.

Conor silenced a lot of doubters last night, but I wish Chad could've survived the round - he only had 3 seconds to go. It would've been cool to see at least another round.

Also, Bermudez v. Stephens anyone? That fight was absolutely nuts.

Post Count
    Great card! That was so exciting it was ridiculous.

Post Count
    Conor did look bad from the bottom. He needs to start working hard in the gym on that part of his game.. But his striking and fighting mentality is out of this world..

Conor did look bad from the bottom. He needs to start working hard in the gym on that part of his game.. But his striking and fighting mentality is out of this world..
    Well the fight didn't go the way of Pettis/Guida in terms of the final result but it possibly could finally jolt the realization that Connor needs to work on his wresting and become an even better all around fighter.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    DAMN!!!

He is going to be living off painkillers for a few weeks.. His nose got all ed up..

yeah was about to post that pic from his twitter page:

Rory MacDonaldVerified account ‏@rory_macdonald broken nose broken foot but ill be back

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jesus

Post Count
    Oh my god. That card.

That card was brilliant. It was the stuff of legends.

I wish Rory would have pulled it out, but if that wasn't a top 5 UFC fight of all-time to me. Just two guys laying it all on the line. Shame he just fell over like that, shows the kind of pain he was in. All respect in the world to Robbie. What a war.

Rory is being called "The Red King". Can't wait to see him fight again.

Post Count
    Was it the broken nose or the broken foot that caused Rory to go down?

Was it the broken nose or the broken foot that caused Rory to go down?
    Looked like it was his nose - he got hit in the nose in the fourth, grabbed it, and fell over. Apparently it had been broken since the first, I guess that last punch was just too much.

What a friggin war.

Post Count
    Mcgregor looked really good, I still don't see him beating Aldo though. Aldo is just a different beast. Would like to see Mcgregor/Frankie if Aldo cant be back soon. Would be a great fight for UFC, Frankie is pretty much the real life rocky.

Thread Information