Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you ing said.
    No it's not. I never asked KL to be either, simply said he's not. Use more emoticons, it nullifies your ty takes.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not. I never asked KL to be either, simply said he's not. Use more emoticons, it nullifies your ty takes.
    Still a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    headshot. This dude is such a ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People talking about +/- when Matt Bonner is the King of +/- most games...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I've said before he don't have better options over him, so try to stay optimistic about his development next seasons instead of after a one bad shooting nigth.
    The thing with Kiwi is that he's young and has upside... obviously, every contract is a gamble, but when you're paying younger legs you have bigger, better odds that it will eventually pay off... it's not like we're throwing a max 3 year extension to a guy on the wrong side of 30...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has 7.2 WS these last 3 playoffs and Duncan has 7.5 WS. Manu has 4.5 WS and tony has 4.9 WS.

The biggest factor in the spurs being relevant again was the addition of 20 year old kawhi leonard. If you don't think so "you're one of the dumbest mother ers here and that's quite an accomplishment."

Congrats DMC, you're a got.
    Ergo Tim is better than Leonard, ergo Leonard isn't the best player on the team. Parker also has a Finals MVP. Does that make him the face of the franchise? Obviously not, since Pop said KL will be and Tony isn't even close to retirement age.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    headshot. This dude is such a ing re .
    No alts this time?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    We're 9-3 with him back

Okay. So they've beat Portland and managed to win a bunch of close games against lottery teams I wonder what happened against actual playoff teams... Chicago, LAC, Toronto.
    8-3, 2 (Milluakee, Portland)-3(LAC, Toronto, Chicago) vs playoff teams. It's pretty obvious the same problems that plagued the Spurs pre-Leonard's injury still exist. If this isn't proof of TP's importance and getting him back on track, then, I don't know what is. It would help if Green and Splitter could play more consistent on both ends of the floor as well.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Come on Kawhi, they're putting Lewis on you... Step up got. Forget about the Big 3, we know they'll show up. Abuse Rashard like you did Miller last year" - Greg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing with Kiwi is that he's young and has upside... obviously, every contract is a gamble, but when you're paying younger legs you have bigger, better odds that it will eventually pay off... it's not like we're throwing a max 3 year extension to a guy on the wrong side of 30...
    Spurs don't know who's going to be available in the summer or what their salary will look like since Tim and/or Manu could retire. The Spurs could go for a bigger name. I think they resign him, but they rarely overpay someone (Jefferson notwithstanding).

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ergo Tim is better than Leonard, ergo Leonard isn't the best player on the team. Parker also has a Finals MVP. Does that make him the face of the franchise? Obviously not, since Pop said KL will be and Tony isn't even close to retirement age.
    We aren't talking about who the best player is. We were talking about the difference between paper champs and perennial contender. The addition of Kawhi made us juggernauts. You're the one that fails to see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's not a "red" herring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We aren't talking about who the best player is. We were talking about the difference between paper champs and perennial contender. The addition of Kawhi made us juggernauts. You're the one that fails to see that.
    Truth be told we just needed someone to hold it down on defense. He's our Bruce Bowen. Not our elite players (big 3)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't done anything to show KL made that difference. Instead you've posted a bunch of carbon copy ty takes and emoticons sucking Leonard off without knowing about the game. What are you, 15?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You probably don't realize just how ironic this post is.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Come on Kawhi, they're putting Lewis on you... Step up got. Forget about the Big 3, we know they'll show up. Abuse Rashard like you did Miller last year" - Greg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs don't know who's going to be available in the summer or what their salary will look like since Tim and/or Manu could retire. The Spurs could go for a bigger name. I think they resign him, but they rarely overpay someone (Jefferson notwithstanding).
    They will max Kawhi... I have zero doubts about it. They'll try to be cheap, have Mike Monroe pen a story about Kawhi's injury history to avoid other teams offering the max, but Kawhi will get the offer and the Spurs will match.

After that, it will depend on what Tim and Manu do and how much money they want if they want to come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously, Kawhi has been one of the most consistent players in the last 4 years and he has consistently improved on all aspects of his game..

They have the 2nd best record in the west after kawhi's return..

Those are facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8-3, 2 (Milluakee, Portland)-3(LAC, Toronto, Chicago) vs playoff teams. It's pretty obvious the same problems that plagued the Spurs pre-Leonard's injury still exist. If this isn't proof of TP's importance and getting him back on track, then, I don't know what is. It would help if Green and Splitter could play more consistent on both ends of the floor as well.
    They'll never realize it. Anyone that has access to cable television and watches the games knows that this Kawhi-centered offense is utter trash. Plain and simple. Leonard is just another cog on Pop's system... Parker is the head of the snake and if he plays well it opens up opportunities for everyone else (look at Green being left open vs Miami)

Don't mind these gots, tbh.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't done anything to show KL made that difference. Instead you've posted a bunch of carbon copy ty takes and emoticons sucking Leonard off without knowing about the game. What are you, 15?
    KL is playing at superstar levels alongside Tim ing Duncan while Manu and Tony take turns ting the bed. Please explain what was the difference between 2009,2010,2011 playoffs and 2012,2013,2014 playoffs. enlighten me got.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will max Kawhi... I have zero doubts about it. They'll try to be cheap, have Mike Monroe pen a story about Kawhi's injury history to avoid other teams offering the max, but Kawhi will get the offer and the Spurs will match.

After that, it will depend on what Tim and Manu do and how much money they want if they want to come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu has been doing a great job with the bench as of late, but for some reason Pop keeps insisting in adding Kawhi to that lineup and it ruins their momentum... He already sucked the blood out of the starters, don't ruin the Foreign Legion..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, Kawhi has been one of the most consistent players in the last 4 years and he has consistently improved on all aspects of his game..

They have the 2nd best record in the west after kawhi's return..

Those are facts.
    His offense still needs a lot of work, there's no doubt in my mind about it. He's not a natural, and while he's improved, he still has a lot of work ahead of him.

But for the Spurs he's been crucial because our perimeter defense has been since Bowen left and because the SF position is one of the most stacked in the NBA, so you have to have a solid SF to match up, at least defensively. He's also an incredible rebounder, which was another hole the team had due to TD's decline.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth be told we just needed someone to hold it down on defense. He's our Bruce Bowen. Not our elite players (big 3)
    ing elnono wouldn't even ing agree with your ty take tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you're paying younger legs you have bigger, better odds that it will eventually pay off... it's not like we're throwing a max 3 year extension to a guy on the wrong side of 30...
    Love the subtle posts

Thread Information